My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batgear...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Batgear... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:06 am

Renaultar let out a hearty chuckle and patted Blue hard on the back. "Haha. Lets hope it never comes to that. Now then, do you have anything else shiny that you have cooked up that won't zap me like a lightning bolt?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Blue shakes his head. "That's about it. I've been too busy with your armor to work on a spear of any sort. The thing that shocked you, well I built it a long time ago and it's not exactly made of the most conductive material. What I have planned is to make one smaller that discharges on touch, rather than leaping out at the first target it finds. It'd allow you to remove one pony from a fight without effort."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Renaultar beamed at that idea. "Wow, you mean i could carry one of those around and zap people? That sounds really fun...I mean, useful." He chuckled and looked at the funny object again. "Well i don't promise any kind of money yet until my next paycheck so don't get carried away."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:54 am

Blue grins with flames of inspiration burning in his eyes.

"Oh I might just get carried away. And feel free to recommend me to your fellow officers."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:59 am

Renaultar nodded, seeing that look in Blue's eyes. He had a feeling that Blue was about to become very hard to get attention from.

"I just might. Maybe tell my superiors....with a tip." He grinned hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 am

"Hrm? A tip of what?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 am

Renaultar slumped and sighed. "....Commission?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:33 am

Blue nods firmly. "Good... good... The last thing I need is for you to tip the guards off to my slavery operation."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 am

Renaultar blinked and stared at Blue. "...Wait, what? What are we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:40 am

Blue walks around to sit on a couch, looking up at him with an oblivious expression on his face. "Hm? We were talking about something?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:47 am

Renaultar didn't know how he did it, but now they were far off track from his money proposition.

"...Senile." He said aloud and grinned. "Got any drinks i can mooch off you?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:51 am

Blue scoffs.

"Am not, it's called a joke. Look there in the fridge. There's a bottle of my own concoction. Don't worry, it's safe, I drink them all the time, especially when I work."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 am

Renaultar shrugged and went to the fridge. He helped himself to a glass and poured himself a drink before taking a large gulp of it, wondering what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:04 am

Blue watches as Renny swallows the mixture and rolls onto his back laughing when he sees the overtly sweet mixture hit him square in the face with a sledge hammer.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 am

Renaultar made a sickly face and attempted to cough up the substance. "Holy horseapples! What is this?" He let his tongue hang out limply, as it felt like every taste bud was now dead with shock.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 am

Blue tries to calm himself down, still chuckling. "Oh it's just something I made so many years ago. I call it an energy drink, helps me stay up long into the night."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 am

Renaultar poured himself some water from the sink to try to wash out the horrid taste. "Ugh...You crazy old goat....Just how late does it keep you up?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:21 am

"Well it keeps me up... mostly into the morning if I sip down the whole thing during the course of the night. About one sip equates to 15 minutes of being awake, but then again I've built up a resistance."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:37 am

Renaultar facehoofed and shook his head. "Your are such an ass. I swear you are so lucky to have me as a friend and not some other cop."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 am

Blue waves a dismissive hoof.

"You'll just get a bit jittery, it'll all filter out of your system before bed. But if it does keep you up, you can always use that time to do paper work or whatever it is guards do at desks."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:57 am

Renaultar moaned at the idea of paperwork. "No, not paperwork. I HATE paperwork. I never mastered writing with my mouth. Makes me wish i had a unicorn horn."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 am

Blue scoffs again, this time in annoyance.

"Myself and every foal in my class learned how to write. That just shows a lack of effort and if you don't know how to write, I don't know how you're going to please a mare if you go off before she does."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:09 am

Renaultar tried to stifle a laugh at that, but failed and burst into uncontrolled laughter. He had such a dirty mind...
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 am

Blue laughed heartily alongside him. As much as he teased and outright put his friend down about his dirty mind, he still enjoyed the occasional dirty joke, especially when constructed by himself.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:19 am

"You twisted old pony. This is why we are friends." He raised his glass of water up. "To friendship!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batgear...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: