My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equestria Girls Rp

Go down 
+7
Wild Card
Rosey Bubbles
Jenny!
Vastile
Sweet Dreams
Happy Trails
Maxulus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Aurora slowly walked through the halls and finally found her class. She stepped. *Yes!*she thought. *I can't believe i'm one of the the first people here!*she picked a front row desk and sat down. She was just finished when she heard chalk on a board. She finally noticed the teacher. 'Ms. Days' was what she wrote. She stood up and greeted herself. "umm... Hi, I'm Aurora Sayleene, one of your students."Aurora was very excited to learn english and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Okay so alot of other have been either skipped or ignored so i have decided that you must wait for them to post before you post! the next posting order we must go bye my order i posted!!

Gaffey puts the posting order onto a post board outside the school

The Vastile playing as: Vastile The Awesome, Chill Drama and Music Teacher

The Sunny playing as: Sunny the Curious, Intelligent LA teacher, Bithia the Respectable Student

The Happy Trails playing as: Happy the Love Of My Life Cheerful, Lovely Student/Gym Assistant

The Gaffey playing as: Wobby/Will the Anti Social, Jerk Student, Toxic Fire/Trenton The Shy, Kind Thief, Gaffey Ze Random, Loveing Student, Clix/Carter The Easily Manipulated, Tinkerer

The Sweet playing as: Sweet the Kind, Sweet Student

The Aurora playing as: Aurora the The Kindhearted Bookworm Student

The Asha playing as: Spell Tome the Shy Genius Student

The Amber playing as: Amber the Don't Mess With Me Student

The 1nc playing as: Vicky the Smexy Manipulative, Lucky To Be Allowed In School With That Clothing Student

The Intel playing as: Something Nameless the Loyal, No Humour Student

(Soon to be joining Possibly Hammy and these are just MY!!! titles for them)

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Spell Tome took a seat in Mister V's class, and before she knew it, she had to run to another class. It was probably her favorite class of them all. Language Arts. or English, as it's more commonly called. She walked there casually instead of sprinting, since she was still sort of out of breath from running to school on the first place. Not the most athletic.

When she stepped into Ms. Days' class, she took a seat in the front row with a student she never met before. She said her name was Aurora. A very pretty name. She looked over to her. Normally she would be really shy and sit as far away as possible, but her parents kept telling her she needed to break out of her shell. Besides, she looked friendly enough.

"Hi Aurora. I'm Spell Tome."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm

(Should I move the topic to its own subforum?)
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:03 pm

ooc//

Gaff would appreciate that, Intel.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:44 pm

As I said, I think it'd make a decent replace meant for Faust High.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:30 pm

(Hope I can post here since I was skipped and all)

Sweet Dreams watched as most of the students quickly left the room as the bell rang. But instead of getting up and fallowing them she walks to the teacher's desk. "U-Um....Mister Vastile...?" She spoke softly "I wanted to thank you for helping me earlier...and I wanted to ask...If maybe in Music today...We could hear that song you wrote about Discord..?"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 am

Vastile smiled back at Sweet. He took a look at the roster and found her name.

"Well, I am glad to be of help... Sweetie." Vastile put the roster down and stood up.

"Well... I think I can make that happen. Stay after a little bit after Band Class and I'll play it for you.. Maybe, you can help me play it." Vastile gave a very wide smile, sat back down, pushed his glasses up and chuckled a bit to himself, revealing his on snaggle tooth on the right side of his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 am

Amber slowly got up from her desk, not paying much attention to the other people around her. Hoisting her backpack up onto her back with minimal effort, she gracefully strode from the classroom. She remained quiet during her walk towards the next class. Language Arts was never Amber's strong suit. She could think of what she wanted to write about, but could never get it...you know...onto paper and stuff.

amber walked into the classroom and slid into a a desk in the middle of the room. Not so far back that she would be considered a troublemaker, but not too close so she would be asked questions. She hoped she could just slide on by.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 am

Assembling her belongings, Victoria glided at the beckon of the bell to Language Arts class.

"Such lovely pearls you 'ave, Ms. Days," she remarked with pretensed admiration before navigating to the desks in the back of the room. From here, she could observe all and be seen by none.

English, meanwhile, she considered to be among her most developed faculties. Language was an instrument by which she could attain power; and to arrange words and grammar structures into profound articulations was an exercise of the mind which offered Victoria the utmost joy and satisfaction.

Now desiring Clix's attention once more, she reached over and pressed his forearm tenderly. "My name is Victoria, by the way. I do not mean to be a bother, but I confess I find you quite handsome."

"In addition," she continued in an intimate whisper, "I'm quite interested in 'zat girl 'zere." She subtly gestured to Amber. "I don't suppose you could tell me a little something about her."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:38 am

If Samantha cared about being late, she didn't show it.

If Samantha cared about anything at all, you couldn't tell it from her expression alone.

Technically, she was at school, in class, when school began. It just wasn't her class, so to speak. The girl had taken a single glance at what was supposed to be her schedule and had decided there and then that the morning was a good morning to nap on the rooftop. After all, it was just drama. What use was that class to anyone?

Language arts was slightly better, so she had descended from the restricted area (that is to say, restricted to anyone who didn't know how to pick locks) and was now walking down the corridors as if there was nothing wrong in the world. It wasn't as if anyone would miss her. There were some people that remained in one's memory forever. Samantha Nameless was simply not one of them.

It was a pity that she would be noticed entering the classroom late, but que sera sera. What mattered was what one then does with the hand they were dealt.

Open door, enter, short bow and an apology, hurry to the back of the class. With any luck, the brief transgression would be soon forgotten in the midst of more important thoughts.

In the meantime, Samantha looked over who would be her classmates for the rest of the year. Though Language arts was an improvement over drama, it was still trumped by the subject of 'who am I going to have to deal with?'
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 am

Vastile leaned back and sighed. This was his preparation period, anyway.

"Well... Let's take a look around the school." Vastile got up and began to wander the empty halls.

He passed the cafeteria, the Gym, and other classes, taking quick glances into the windows.
He suddenly stopped, when he looked into the Language Arts room. He noticed the teacher inside and was caught in mid-stride.

*Woah...*

She was a stunning woman. Simple. She moved around with grace and seemed to not waste any energy in her motions. The attentiveness in which she cared for her students and class, just kept Vastile's eyes on her. His throat tightened and his heart beat raced.

*I don't think, I've felt like this before... I've sung and played so many love song and sonnets... But, this... This is different*

Her eyes seemed to glance out her window, Vastile quickly moved out of the line of sight and leaned against a locker. "I'm not sure, how to proceed." He decided to return to his class and sat back in his chair. He sat there, leaning back in his chair, just thinking about the Teacher he had seen. He opened his laptop and looked at the Schools Site and found that the Teachers name was Ms. Days...

"Miss..."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:14 am

Sunny Days glanced at all of the faces of her new students, with their minds refreshed over the summer and now ready to learn.

One student pointed out her pearls, to which she smiled and said an enthusiastic "Why thank you, darling!"

Another student, who looked quite blank, not sad, and not particularly happy, just curtsied and took a seat in the back. She wondered what could make a child's face that emotionless...but didn't dwell on it for very long.

"Well, hello all of you, my name is Sunny Days, but Miss Days," she pointed to her name on the board, "suits me just fine, thank you! I hope that all of you are eager and ready to learn, and, more importantly, positive toward everyone not only in this classroom, but with anyone you meet!" She said with a smile.

"If you are rude or negative, well, lets hope it doesn't come to that, okay?" She said in a more ominous tone.

"The first thing I do in each class I teach is shift the rows. That means if you are sitting in the back, please move to the middle. And if you are in the front, please move to the back. Also, everyone in the middle row come to the front!" She said.

"These will be your permanent spots. If you have an issue with them, please tell me, and if I see that it's a good reason, I'll move you!

The reason I did this is to give everyone a challenge. In life, we all need to strech are comfort zones, or they won't grow! This is just preparing you, because usually things don't go your way, in life, and you need to learn how to make advantage of it!"

She waited for everyone to move, and then gave them their first assignment of the year.

"Now, I want all of you to go up to someone you have never met before, and start a conversation! It's good to make new friends, as they often bring out the best side of you!"

"Oh, and do remember that they will be your partner for your second assignment of the school year," she added with a smirk.

Bithia bit off more than she could chew. She knew it was bad enough being in the middle row, but at the front? That was a little too much for her.

When Miss Days announced the assignment, Bithia automatically looked for someone who looked smart. She scanned the room, and ultimately came up to the boy with the bow tie.

"Erm h-hello, my name is Bithia," she said, unsure if she made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Happy smiled and made her way to gaffey, only to be stopped when a different girl came over and she let out a sigh. "...Oh well ah guess im'a have ta find someone else." she said as she scoped out the room before making her way over to a few before bumping into wobby. "ah! Ahm sorry I didn't see ya there friend. my names Happy Trails but most call me happy!~ Whats your name?"

Night walked into the room quiet as he looked around, he had already missed one class but that didn't bother him much as performing arts wasn't much his thing to begin with. "Sorry I am late." he said as he walked in. it was then that he noticed his sister and waved as she turned to see him and squeaked with joy, waving wildly back at him before she went back to her conversation with some stranger. "So.....what am I doing right now?" he asked as he looked around not sure what was going on other then people were talking instead of working."...did I miss an assignment already?".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Gaffey looked over to Bithia and smiled "The names Gaffey, Gaffey Patch" he than bowed "At your service ma'am." he than stood straight "So i bet you choose me cause i look intelligent, no?" he rubs the back of his head "Well i'm not that intelligent i hope that doesn't put your hopes down" he than spun in a circle.

Wobby looked at Happy and growled "Watch where your going.." he than sighed "The names Wobby it's....nice to meet you Happy" he raked his mind for something to say that wasn't mean "Ummm so have you went to this school before?"

Clix faked smiled at victoria's remark about him being handsome *Wonder how many others she said that to before breaking there hearts* he knew these types and could see it in the way she looked. desiring others attention and than when they have had enough discarding them like a broken item and than moving to a new one as simple as that. He than looked over to her "The names Clix it's nice to meet ya victoria and i'm sorry ma'am but i know nothing of that fair lady over there never seen her in my life" he sighed. "Sorry i couldn't be of much use to you deary." he pushed up his glasses and looked over the girl wondering what victoria could possibly want from her and than shrugged that to the side. "Maybe you should try and partner up with her if you wunna know something about her."

Toxic sunk deeper in his chair when he heard they had to do partner work, he rather jump off a cliff than talk to another living being. He decided just to sit there and pretend to be asleep, no one likes to partner with a lazy person.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Sweets was having a hard time finding herself a partner, but it wasn't going so well. Every time she tried to walk up to a person someone else would beat her to it. She had already tried to ask six people before she finally went back to sitting back at her desk. Just staring to her hands and taking deep breaths trying to stay calm and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Aurora has been skipped due to: Not posting on time
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:17 am

Spell Tome got up from her seat and moved towards to the back of the classroom. She was really hoping she could hear Miss Days from back there. Soon after she was seated, she had to look for a partner. She got up and looked around the class. The better partners seemed to be taken, and she couldn't be partners with her girlfriend. Had to be someone she didn't know.

While looking around the classroom, she found a rather shy girl with blue hair sitting at her desk. She seemed kind enough. She walked next to her and took a seat, try to start a conversation, breaking from her shell again.

"Hi. I'm Spell Tome. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:47 am

Amber sighed and looked around. Going up to a random person and introducing herself was not exactly the most comfortable thing for her. She was more of a slowly getting to know someone kind of a person. Amber slowly gazed the classroom , trying to find someone that would make for the easiest introduction. All the while, she was hoping someone would approach her and mak the first move.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Victoria retracted her arm and brought her fingers demurely to her lip. Despite his initial affectionate glances, her counterpart appeared eager to protect himself with indifference. She resolved then to tempt him through passiveness.

"I suppose I shall. Pleased to meet you as well, sweetheart," she answered mildly before rising to her feet. With renewed confidence, she gravitated toward Amber and afforded her faculties to greeting the girl in a friendly fashion.

Her arm wrapped delicately around Amber's defined waist. "Deary," Victoria cooed, "'Ave you a partner? I could not help but notice your gazes, and I would just love to partner up with such a visibly fascinating individual as yourself. Ah, and I am Victoria."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Samantha blinked, before getting up to move to her new position. Well, that was rather vexing and no mistake. Matter of fact, it was really, really quite irritating. Was the teacher really expecting to stir the melting pot of the class without lumps forming?

The silver lining was that the other members of the class were showing who they were. There was the harlot that was getting a bit too familar with the redhead, the nerd that was approaching the neurotic, the boy that was trying to discourage others by pretending to sleep...

Ah.

Walking over to the student in false slumber, she wondered whether kicking the chair from underneath him would be too much. Probably.

---

Elsewhere...

Tea. The divine beverage.

Elegance Design, part history, part art teacher took a sip and sighed in contentment. It was these little moments that you lived for, the ones in between the chaos. Well, for her at least. She knew some certain people that lived for the chaos. Since students were usually embodiments of chaos. It would make sense that some of those would end up teaching.

As a woman of order, Elegance had other reasons for teaching. Something deep inside of her truly believed that the things she taught were worth knowing, no matter the blank stares she received sometimes.

Shrugging, the teacher flipped open her notes, looking into the students she would be teaching later...

---

CLAP

Slapping the palms of her hands together, Samantha made a sound that would have been impressive to the ear that was right next the clap. Namely, the green haired boy's ear.

"Good morning," she said dully, as if she was reciting a particularly unexciting poem.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 am

Jim was in his office, helping out one of the students. The lad wasn't really hurt- couple of bullies had got to him, and the kid just had a nosebleed. Sensibly he'd gone to see the school doctor just in case, namely Jim. He checked the kid over, and nodded in satisfaction. 

"Well you seem to be just fine pal. The nosebleed should clear up soon." His expression then turned hard. "Who did this to you? I despise bullies, and I assure you if you tell me who it was I'll see that they're punished. Harshly."

The lad shook his head. "I didn't know who they were. I can give physical descriptions if you want, but that's it."

Jim took down the physical description on a piece of sticky paper.

"Now, was there anything else you need?"
"Actually, yeah."

Jim listened to this kid's story. His eyes widened at the part where she kissed him. Wow, that must have given him a fright.

"...so I'm wondering if I'm mentally well enough to even attend."

Jim thought for a moment. "I can see where you're coming from. Tell you what, attend classes for today and come see me at the end of the day. We'll judge it then. Now, I'll walk you down to your next class. It's with....Miss Days apparently."

Jim led the kid down to Miss Days room. He hadnt heard about this teacher- must be new. He opened the door to his classroom and led the kid in. He looked around and saw the lady who must have been Miss Days. He approached her, the lad finding a seat at the back.

"Sorry to bother you Miss. The kid there was at my office for a couple of things. He's been traumatised, see...." He quietly regaled the story to that teacher. "....so I think he should be kept away from fillies right now. He'll freak out if they come too close."

Brew sat quietly at the back. He didn't like this class already, and he'd only been in for a few seconds. He hoped that the doctor would be able to help with his problem. He tried to keep quiet and unnoticed, easiest way to go. Especially with the Heterochromia.

(Note: just in case you have the brain of a deck chair, the kid Jim's helping out is Brew.)
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 am

Vastile was calming down a bit, now. He still sat in his room, feet on his desk, thinking about what it was he was feeling.

"Damn it... I need to figure this out..." Vastile stood up and moved over to this sound room. Above the door there was a sticker he put on there, which declared this room as "Vastile's Magic Case". He smiled at the little sign he made and unlocked the door.

In this sound proof room, Vastile kept all of his personal equipment and instruments. He recorded in here, he sometimes slept in here, if he was hiding from the Principal or someone after his opinion on something. He moved past his grand piano, past his Brass collection, and picked up a guitar.

He set it against the desk and locked His Case up again. He reclined in his chair and held to guitar in a playing position.

"I'll just riff a bit, calm my nerves, and make some music."

Vastile began to play a few cords and toss in some finger style, as well. The song was slow.

"Sometimes, I find my path is not clear. Following people I cannot see. Wondering where it is I go, where these people are leading me.

I find hope in the darkest places. Pain is gone from my mind. All I am really looking for. Is the love of a Lifetime.

So, I'll follow these shadows before me. Believing in something ahead. I'll follow these people before me. To find the love, I thought dead.

I can only wish for my darling. My heart is aching, but fine. For soon, I know I will find her. I'll find her in my good time.

So, I'll follow these shadows before me. Believing in something ahead. I'll follow these people before me. To find the love, I thought dead.

To find that love... I thought was dead..."

Vastile ended the song and sighed.

"It's even spread into my music... Well... I'm going to have to wait... yea?"

Vastile strummed and plucked his strings for another few minutes, eventually going into His Case. He replayed and recorded the song he had just written, locked up the guitar, and locked The Case.

He went back to his desk and opened his computer. He brought up stuff for his next period and began preperation for Band Class.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 am

"Oh, it's no trouble at all, I'll see to it that Brew finds a partner!" Sunny Days said with a smile. Something about the school doctor mde her feel like she had butterflies in her stomach. Maybe it was his perfect hair, or his eyes...no, it wasn't that.

She pushed these feelings out of her head and dressed the class.

"Attention! Would a boy care to pair up with our new student, Mixed Brew!" she said in a projecting voice.

She then turned back to the doctor.

"W-Well, I don't think we've properly met, My first name's Sunny, Sunny Days. Glad to have met you," she said, holding out her hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:44 pm

happy eeped a little at first at woobys reaction before she steadied herself and giggled. "Its very nice to meet you too!~ No actually this is mah first day. Me and mah brother night-" she waved over at the black haired very tall boy sitting stairing at brew. "-actually transferred from 'nother school. How 'bout you have ya been here long? oh! And if it aint much trouble would you like to be partners?" she said as she tilted her head and smiled.

Night looked around before he saw brew come in and sit secluded, it was obvious to him the kid had some issues I mean he had problems to as a kid but not like his he guessed. after hearing the teacher he looked at brew for a long moment and then sighed as he dragged a chair over and placed it infront of him backwards and sat down laying his head in his folded arms as he looked to the boy. "Hey..My names night its nice to meet you brew...Do you mind if I call you brew?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equestria Girls Rp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next