My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equestria Girls Rp

Go down 
+7
Wild Card
Rosey Bubbles
Jenny!
Vastile
Sweet Dreams
Happy Trails
Maxulus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:20 pm

At first Sweets thought that she had been specking with someone else but upon looking around she realized Spell Tome was talking to her.

"Shes so pretty..." Sweet thought before snapping out of it "M-My n-name is Sweet Dreams" Sweets says looking away the blush on her cheeks thankfully covered by her hair as it fell into her face.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Spell Tome smiled a little at the shyness of the girl she just met. How adorable. Maybe she needed to break out of her shell too. It can be pretty easy to be reluctant to talk to other people from what Spell has seen. A lot of them are either judging you constantly, or just plain rude.

Spell took a seat next to Sweet and looked around. Not many others were getting paired up with other students. Which was silly considering Spell's refusal to talk to most people. After observing the class, she turned her attention back to Sweet, who had been covering her face with her hair.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything. I don't usually talk to people that often. So, could you tell me a little about yourself, Miss Sweet Dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:13 am

Amber looked up at the girl standing before her. She slightly raised an eyebrow, a subtle movement masked by her overgrown bangs. Surely no normal person spoke in such a way. It was like she was stuck in a Shakespeare play. But, without knowing anything about the stranger other than her name, Amber decided to give Victoria the benefit of the doubt.

"My name is Amber Flash." She said, extending her hand out for a shake, while brushing her bangs out of her face with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:05 pm

(hehehehehe seems i have to post fast before i'm skipped much more)

Wobby sighed "Well than welcome.....What ever, seeing as there is no one i really want to partner with and you decided to talk to me, i might as well partner with you."

Clix hated that Victoria took his advice he really needed a partner and really wouldn't mind talking to her and getting to know her to make sure his assumption was right also there was the reason of the small cruse he had on her, he than looked around the room and sighed, almost all the others had gotten partners and he was sitting alone "Seems no one wants to partner with the apparent nerd" he said pushing up his glasses. "As if i care..."

Toxic lifted his head up quickly at the shock of the loud clap and shook his head closing his eyes than he looked to the person that the clap came from and silently stared at her and silently talked in a mumble "what do you want?...." (*Gasp* he spoke?)

Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:46 am

Victoria lifted her arm from the waist of her counterpart and returned to her feet before cordially taking Amber's hand. "Delighted to make your acquaintance."

Seizing the opportunity as Amber cleared her bangs from her face, Victoria set her oppressive pupils upon Amber's own. "Would you kindly share a word or two about yourself? Already I can see 'zat you and I shall make wonderful associates," the girl added with false optimism. When their hands eventually returned to their sides, she presumptuously moved to straddle the chair belonging to the desk ahead of Amber's; and, folding her arms over the back, patiently awaited her reply. Unbeknownst to others, her awareness of the other classroom occupants remained acute.

Last edited by 1ncnspcuous on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:12 am

Samantha took advantage of her standing position and crimson gaze to match the boy's stare with one of her own. When she spoke, it was in clear tones.

"You are going to be my partner for this exercise."

Without breaking her unwavering gaze, she grabbed a nearby chair, and sat at Toxic's desk.

"It will be easier for you to comply than resist," she stated dryly, "I assure you that the time that will be taken up by this will be minimal, less if you cooperate. I'm Nameless. Samantha Nameless. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 am

Jim happily shook Sunny's hand, smiling back.

"The name's Jim. Nice too meet you too, Sunny. Looks like Brew's already found himself a partner. I'll be going then- might have a patient knocking about, y'know. Maybe talk to you later."

He left the classroom, raising an eyebrow at the girl working with the more athletic looking one. He was suprised she got away with dressing like that, but it wasn't Jim's business. He got a bad aura off her though. He couldn't place it; she just seemed really untrustworthy.

As he walked along the corridor, he heard the music teacher practicing. Jim took a moment to listen. This guy was pretty damn good. The kids here were lucky. 

He got back to his office and went in. Nobody was here to see him. He picked up a stethoscope and started absent-mindedly playing with it. He looked out his window, thinking over the day so far. When he got to the part about Miss Days, he heard something on the stethoscope. He raised an eyebrow and took his heart rate. Woah, that was a quick heartbeat. He also saw in his reflection in the window that he was blushing profusely.

Brew didn't speak for a moment, then in a quiet voice said:

"H-hi. Yeah, I'm okay with being called Brew. W-what's your name?"

Well, at least it was a boy. No panic attacks so far. The class seemed for the most part nice. There were a couple of dodgy looking students though.

It's been noticed that the loner type is very observant. Brew was watching the teacher and the doctor talking. Interesting- they were both blushing. Well, looks like we have doctor love as the school medic.

He turned back to the new guy.

"So, what are we supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:07 am

Sweets blushed, "Well...I like..reading and music mostly, but I like baking sometimes." Sweets says quietly "Y-you can call me Sweets if you want too.." She says blushing more.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 am

(Sweet, you seem to be skipping over a lot of people. Namely, Happy, Sunny, and Vastile.

And Gaffey, if we're going by original order.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Ooc// Yea sweat i don't want to sound like i'm giving you crap and all, but if you could patiently wait for others to post if you want i could repost the posting order if that makes you happy

Also Sadly Vastile Has Been Requested Skipped For This Round And He Has Gone Past Posting Time. So Next On The List Is Miss Sunny!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 pm

This is the posting order for all who needed now i hope there is no more confusion, yours truely ~Gaffey

The Vastile

The Sunny

The Happy Trails

The Gaffey

The Sweet

The Aurora

The Asha

The Amber

The 1nc  

The Intel

The Mc
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Vastile moved around the chairs in his room, so that the chairs all faced inward. He placed a few instruments in the center and tuned his guitars.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Miss Days gets to the front of the classroom and says "Okay, now that we've all been acquainted, I'll give you your first assignment,"

"For homework, you are to write me an autobiographical narrative...about your partner," she says, writing it on the board.

The bell rings, and she dismisses the class.

Bithia waved goodbye to her partner, and waited for Spell Tome in the hall. She hadn't said hello to her yet, with all the confusion of getting to one place or another.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Happy sighed, this one was going to be hard to become friends with she could tell. Just as she heard the bell she smiled and gave wobby a tight hug and waved before heading to gffey. "bye!~ Ah guess we should meet up sometime to do our reports then ah reckon... Well ya'll can come find me later and we can talk bout it!~" she said with a cute giggle as she makes her way back to gaf. "What did ah miss?"

Night sighed and smiled partially as the bell rang. "...Well I guess we are about to get to know each other a bit better. Why don't you come with me to class and we can talk about our assignment?" he said as he stood up and reached a hand out for brew to join him. He was an intimidating height for a teenager his age, six foot three to be exact, which tended to make most others move away. Even though in reality he is a big softie inside he likes to act like he can hold his own. he continued to hold his half smile as he looked to brew and chuckled "I wont bite I promise.".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Gaffey waved good bye to Bithia, got up and started walking to the door when he was stopped by Happy he turned around and smiled "You didn't miss nothin, just a small conversation. What class do you have next? I have music if you have music to would you maybe wanna walk there with me?"

Wobby was surprised by the hug than went back to normal and took no notice to it he got up and simply walked out of the class and sat down at his locker "Please just let school end..."

Toxic was glad to hear the bell ring and before he could even be stopped, jumped onto his desk and ran over each desk to the door and ran to his locker where he opened it, slammed his stuff into it, took out a bottled water drank some, threw it back into his locker than rushed to music sliding to a halt at the door.

Clix simply got up and walked out the door silently, opened his locker and started rummaging through it.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Sweets got up and quickly left the room heading towards her locker, "I will have to talk Ms. Days about this later..." she thought as she tugged her books from her locker. She noticed the boy who's locker was next to hers. She had seen him in the class before and blushed, she had been going to ask him to be her partner but some other girl had gotten to him first, and Spell Tome had started talking to her after that.

If she remembered correctly his name was Clix. "He is rather handsome.." She thought blushing before she started closing her locker, she was suddenly bumped from behind making her drop her books and papers sending them scattering everywhere. "Oh dear..." She says as she bent down to picking them up.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Aurora slowly walked into a room. "Excuse me, miss? Are you Miss Days?" she asked and instantly felt stupid, for she had saw "Ms. Days" written on the board. "Oops! Didn't see it written on the board." she said stupidly. She sat in the second row and started to fill her desk with random pencils and notebooks. As always, she made sure her desk was nice and neat. As she began to write her name and date on her paper so she would be ready, all of her pencils fell out of her desk. "Oh no!" she cried as she kneeled down to pick them up.

"Take time to enjoy the simple things in life. You'll find it a lot easier."

Aurora The Kindhearted Bookworm: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2126-aurora
Icy Spring: The shy, clever mind: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2379-icy-spring#31956
Winter Breeze The Super Softie: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2148-winter-breeze
Brave Storm The.....Brave: Not done yet, but soon to come! :D

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Spell Tome got up from her seat and walked out towards her locker. She then saw her English partner drop her papers and books. She ran over to help her pick them up and give them back to her.

"Here you go, partner." Spell tried her best to hide the blushing in her face. She dreaded socialization. Especially with other people than Bithia. But she had to talk to Sweet if she wanted to pass. Speaking of Bithia, she ran back to her as she was leaving class, so she could actually talk to her.

"Hey Bits!" Spell kissed Bithia on the cheek and gave her a quick hug. She was happy to talk to her, even though it was brief. "How are you enjoying school so far?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Amber looked at Victoria. "A word about myself? Well, I love to play soccer. I'm on the team here at the school. It is one of my favourite things." Said Amber. "But Thats not a lot. Anything else you would like to know?" She asked, just as Miss Days announced the homework assignment. "Well, looks like we'll be getting to see more of each other then."

Amber packed up her stuff and began to walk towards her next class. "See ya Victoria!" She said.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:41 am

With visible reluctance, Victoria arose at the chiming of the bell. "'Til we meet again," she replied with due enthusiasm before assembling her materials and drifting out of the classroom. Her schedule indicated that she now had a study period. These, as Victoria could recall, were wonderful sessions in which students fabricated their social worlds with quiet, accusatory murmurs.

-Exiting the topic-

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:38 am

"So it seems you wish to be difficult," Nameless said dryly, arms crossed and leaning against the wall opposite Toxic. Amazingly, impossibly, despite the antisocial boy's frenzied rush, the emotionless girl had gotten to the music room first. "A poor choice, really."

Reaching into her bag, Samantha pulled out a notebook, read the cover, then tossed it across the hallway, saying, "By the way, you forgot this in your haste, Tris-ton" Any other person would either be laughing or smirking, Samantha didn't even look remotely smug.

In actuality, she was a little bit irritated at the boy that had rushed off so rudely after she had taken the time to introduce herself to him, so she had decided then and there to mess with him for her amusement. When she could be bothered of course. Taking the shortest, most direct route between classrooms was elementary.

The assignment she had to do on him didn't bother her nearly as much as the rudeness, though. In fact, she had already planned out what she was going to write in her head. Sure, Ms Days might not find it as amusing as Samantha did, but it was really the teacher's fault for setting a vague assignment on the first day without actually teaching anything.

"Oh, and if you do want to bother me for the assignment, I'll be on the rooftops during breaks," Samantha said, rolling her shoulders, "Maybe I'll head there now, music is really not my thing." She looked down the hallway in contemplation.

---

Rat-tat-tat.

Went the door as Ms Elegance Design knocked on it, before opening it and poking her head inside the classroom.

"Ms Days?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Brew groaned at the assignment. He didn't really feel up to know this guy, but it looked like he didn't have a choice. At least it wasn't a girl- one of them peeking into his life would be uncomfortable to say the least. He looked at the pony he was working with and sighed. He stood up and walked to the door with him.

"Well, to start my name is Mixed Brew. I came here from Manhattan, after I didn't really feel all that safe at my school. What about yourself?"

Brew was reluctant to go into the hallway with all the ponies walking about. He called out to Miss Days:

"Excuse me miss, I don't suppose I could stay here for a minuite until the traffic dies down? I'm sure your boyf- the Doctor told you about my...thing."

Jim sat down, confused. He'd never seen an affliction like this! Quickened pulse, red face, a bit of a drop in appetite considering he had previously been a bit peckish, now he was as hungry as a dead rat with anorexia. 

He had to think this through. The only explanation was that he could fancy someone, but he didn't get who. The only women he'd met in the school so far never caught his attention, and as far as he knew he wasn't  gay. Yet every detail about Miss Days was clear as anything- the hair, the face, that smell if strawberries around her. It was weird.

Jim started playing with the little ball he kept on the table while he thought it through. Even if he did like her, no way she'd like him back. Just didn't make sense to Jim. And he wasn't brave enough to ask her out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Sweets blushes at the handsome teen one last time before running off, unknowingly leaving her prized copy of "Equestia's fairytales" behind. She moved down the halls dumping this way and that before finally making her way into the music room her cheeks still red and hot. She made her way down to the back of the room and took as seat.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 am

Spell Tome headed off for class, but then noticed how many people were around. She was starting to get worried of the entire crowd. How everyone pushes and shoves, the attention, being late. She decided she couldn't handle it and, without anyone noticing, walked out the front door.

(Exiting the topic, since I neglect it anyway. Unless someone wants to follow her)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls Rp    Equestria Girls Rp  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equestria Girls Rp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3