My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fine Dining in Ponyville

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Fine Dining in Ponyville - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining in Ponyville   Fine Dining in Ponyville - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:03 am

The first kiss had made Fireseeker have to control his wings as they threatened to unfurl against his will, so he was almost thankful that this one was on the cheek. He smiled, looking away for a moment to compose himself.

"Hey. No problem. Thank you too," he replied, "Would you like me to take you home?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining in Ponyville   Fine Dining in Ponyville - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Cloud looked at Fireseeker for a moment, her expression incomprehensible as she thought. Finally, she nodded.

"I'd like that very much," she said, picking up her shawl and putting it over her wings.

She loved the expression on Fireseeker's face, the bashful way he looked away to compose himself. She was flattered. Cloud had been told in the past that she was pretty, but she never really believed anypony until now.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining in Ponyville   Fine Dining in Ponyville - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:54 pm

"Of course, m'lady," said Fireseeker in a posh accent, accompanying it with a bow.

With a grin, he unfurled his wings and took off into the sky. He stayed beside Cloud as they travelled, not wanting to separate from her side just yet. Today had been wonderful and to see it end was a shame. But it was the limited time that made it even more special, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine Dining in Ponyville   Fine Dining in Ponyville - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fine Dining in Ponyville
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3