My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Pegasus In Ponyville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Clash

Lightning Clash

New Pegasus In Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: New Pegasus In Ponyville   New Pegasus In Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:42 am

A white pegasus was walking down a small path in Ponyville. His head swinging from side to side, seeming to try and see everything around him. He had a white pelt and cyan lightning bolt as a cutie mark. His mane and tail was white with a cyan streak in both and he also had cyan coloured eyes. This curious pegasus was known as Lightning Clash. He had just arrived in Ponyville yesterday. He spent the day before getting all his stuff into his new house. After staying a night in his new home, the next day he had decided to explore this new town, looking for anything of interest. Cloudsdale was a nice city and all but was quite dull in life there was simply. But Ponyville... Ponyville had colours Lightning thought he had never seen before. The buildings had many colours on the roofs and all the ponies varied in colour. He also noticed a notice board containing public activities in the near future and their was a lot! This town seemed to have everything. Lightning had only been here for two days but was already loving this town. He was in the town's square. Lightning had spent at least an hour or two exploring and he thought he deserved a rest. He looked at an area where few ponies were and decided to rest in that location. He flew over to the area and floated down onto the grass. it was comfortable but clouds were much better... well a lot better. He closed his eyes and lied his head on his hooves. He wasn't sleeping but he just wanted to rest for a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: New Pegasus In Ponyville   New Pegasus In Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:12 am

Shadow Jet had been resting on a cloud up above when shades slipped off and fell onto Lightning Clash's nose Jet immeaditly wakes flies and starts to get his shades off of Lightning
Back to top Go down
Lightning Clash

Lightning Clash

PostSubject: Re: New Pegasus In Ponyville   New Pegasus In Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:46 am

Lightning felt something on his nose, this had woken him up. His eyes focused on the object on his face. They were shades. Where did these come from? Who owns them? These were a couple of questions that ran through Lightning's mind. He then heard something and looked in front of him. It was another pegasus. He was a shaded white with grey eyes. His mane and tail were grey but with a black streak through both. He seemed to be trying to get the shades on Lightning face. He stood up quickly and held the shades in his hoof.

"Um... Hello. I guess these are yours?" Lightning asked. He asked this question cause he was unsure if these shades were his. He couldn't just give the shades to any random pony.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: New Pegasus In Ponyville   New Pegasus In Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:47 am

Jet shuffles his feet nervously "Yeah sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pegasus In Ponyville   New Pegasus In Ponyville I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pegasus In Ponyville
Page 1 of 1