My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart of a war horse.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bob

Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:44 am

Silver having heard what Remmy said immediatly turned to Victoria. In a fit of blind rage Silver attempted to charge at Victoria. While he was making his way to her, he yelled "YOU VIXEN, I'M GOING TO SKIN YOU INTO BOOTS!" Silver only had one chance to land a shot on Victoria, and he wasn't even sure if he would make it. All he knew was that he had nothing to lose.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Blackfire was both offended and afraid. Apparently, the group he currently found himself in are going in for questioning, which was a fancy way of saying that they might be held in holding. Which might possibly lead to a trip to prison.

"I can't go to prison, man. I'm far too attractive. The world wouldn't survive, I tell ya." he said, sobbing loudly into his hooves, occasionally stopping and looking up, to see if the guard's expression changed.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Victoria made a fleeting effort to escape but was presently pinned by the colt. "Sacrebleu!" She squirmed madly but yet reserved her kicks for fear of inciting additional violence.

"O-Officer!" She hollered, squealing helplessly. Upon the realization that her aristocratic flesh yielded little purpose in combat, Victoria could but look upon him with fiery hatred. In a moment during which his enraged blows had subsided, she curled her hooves defensively over her bosom and whispered menacingly, "I swear - upon my matron saint - that I shall ruin you, yet."

She might have peered over his shoulder to see if the police-colt or the parader had taken note had the breath of the infuriated drunk not repelled her. She found herself wondering if he had eaten buttered toast sometime beforehand.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Ok, she had figured it out, this was some kinda messed up dream because Renny was in it and he was actually acting like he had some form of a backbone as he barked orders for them to stay put and they were under arrest. She knew it was a dream, because normal ponies would stop what they were doing and would of sat down.

'This scene was more something out of a cartoon. Someone getting all teary eyed with some sort of strange logical the world will end because he was in jail. Either that or we got some Coltfoal (Manchild?) over here with issue of self esteem. Let's add on I swore that I heard a colt yelling about some vixen, which no one in the right mind would use such a complete stupid word to define a female pony. A vixen is a female fox lame brains. Let's also put on the table that he seem to have attacked her, which if any of you didn't know would be stupid as stupid gets. Why would a colt use a word like vixen, it's just stupid and out of context. If she looks nice call her baby or something, if she is ugly use the term we call female dogs.'

Talon's head was pounding as these thoughts raced through her head, the smell of puke was inescapable. Also it seems someone was moving her, causing her to want to scream in pain lucky for all she was too beat up to take a swing at them and losing consciousness randomly she couldn't do anything to stop anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:17 am

Renny was probably keeping his eye on Victoria a bit more than he should when he was not busy checking on Talon. He was in for a surprise though when he looked up in time to see her being tackled by the raging drunk.

Renaultar may be on the heavy side in his armor, but he was a force when he had his momentum. He propeled himself at full speed toward Silver, charging into him, intend to plow him right off of the madame in destress.

His armored shoulder was unforgiving as plowed into the drunk. Once he caught up with himself, Renny quickly stood his front hooves on the offender. One hoof pressing his head into the ground, the other on his back to try to keep him from getting up.

"...You do NOT attack a mare when I'm on duty, colt!" He growled at Silver. This was one of the few occasions anypony got to see Renny get serious and violent.

Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Silver having been satisfied with what he had done to Victoria was ready to accept what ever fate he had. He looked up to Renny proudly and said "I was *hic* just doing my duty as a good citizen *hic*. Which was to attack this vixen, but *hic* I'll calm *hic* down." He stopped speaking for a moment and puked in his mouth. He proceeded to continue on by saying "I think I know what's going on *hic* Officer, you want to be the *Hic* one dealing the blows of justice upon the vixen. *Hic* Well I'm not going to stop you, go work your magic." Unfortunately for Silver he did not realize that his adversary was not going to be in anymore pain. If anything it would likely be Silver.

He then looked at Victoria and yelled "YOU HEAR THAT!? LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE IN A *HIC* WORLD OF HURT!?"

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:26 am

Blackfire took a few steps back. This guard pony was serious, and if he suspected everypony present in this little group to be a suspect, then there would be little chance for Blackfire to talk himself out of trouble.

"Listen, guard guy. How about you get your friend some medical attention, and you let the three of us go free. If that sounds too ridiculous, than let me go." he said,

Chances were that this tactic would fail, but hey, you can't blame somepony for trying. Blackfire was ready to let these other individuals take the blame so that he could save himself.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 am

Freed, she instinctively looked up to reassess the situation. The severely beaten mare, whom Victoria now recognized as one "Talon", had apparently been removed from the scene. Her assaulter was still shouting distant threats at her whilst having been pacified by the stallion in charge.

Victoria repressed a scowl, finding complacency in her vengeful decree. Instead, to ensure that her involvement would yield satiable consequences under the eye of the law, Victoria feigned dejection. A pleading gaze and self-deprecating whimper, intended to entice the officer whose authority she would attempt to prey upon, were easily projected by her convoluted motives.

She began nursing her scratches absently, ascertaining her testimonies: For one, it was indeed the truth that she had encountered Silver in the incriminating act of burglary. Moreover, she was almost sure she had intercepted an amiable glance on the guard's part, which she supposed could harbor some relief from the impending interrogation that she so loathed. Finally, Victoria collected that the dark stallion was an exceptional braggart with a vocabulary that well reflected his temper. She promptly identified him as the scapegoat by which she would sidestep any accusations. Thus was her nature to extrapolate and hyperbolize; for even subtleties enriched her unremarkable daily rounds, and she had learnt to embrace them.

She awaited custody alongside the other suspects.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:37 am

She stirred as her head flopped around trying to move right as she looked out her good eye to see someone in armor slam a colt to the ground. A guard seem to have come to take care of these flankhole bothering her. She had the strangest dream, but it turned out that a few bits of it were true. She looks over to her left and reaches out to her hat which she dragged back to herself and promptly put back on her head. She felt awful as she touched her swollen eye and winced when she tapped her jaw. Maybe letting that colt hit her fifteenth times in the head was not the best plan, but needed some way to get her blood boiling. Everyone kept missing. The colt must of been a boxer by how good his hits were. She was gonna pay the local gyms around here a few vists when she got better. She looks over to get a look at theses ponies, her eyes passing over the guard, the colt had some fight in him. If only Renny was a little more like that, maybe she'd look is way. She laughs at her cruel jokes, but gasps in pain as her face seem to light up with pain and fire seem to grow in her guts.

She held her stomach till the pain when south and she carefully looked at the ponies nearby lining up like a bunch of chumps. One was crying about wanting not to be in trouble, if that was really the case he should of ran off already then. What a loser. He looks over to the filly with the nice clothes. He looks her over, but she wasn't really in the mood to get a feel of anyone. She seem to be pulling filly charms to get out of someone. Well at least she seems to know how to use a situation. Talon will give her that at least. She remained there quiet and tried sometimes to wipe the puke off her face.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 am

Renny wouldn't have any more of Silver's yelling. He gave him two heavy hoofs to the head to try and beat submission into him. Sure it may have been a little on the brutality side, but he attacked a pretty mare! And Talon was pretty beaten up too. He had doubts he could have done that all on his own, but you never know.

"Silence criminal scum. You going to have a lot of time to explain yourself from a jail cell." With that he got rather comfortable with his pin down on the pony and looked up to the others.

"Your not going anywhere!" He barked at Blackfire. When his attention turned to Victoria, he put on a smile, dropping all hostility. "And I'll just have to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. It shouldn't take long."

His interest in the mare was obvious, and showed more than he was aware of. He almost forgot about Talon, which quickly came to his attention. "Talon. Just hang in there. Somepony will be here soon. Does anyone here know any kind of first aid?"

He hoped his whistle had caught enough ears to get some ponies to be on their way.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Silver may have recieved two blows to the head, but that wasn't what bothered him. He was bothered by the fact that he was referred to as criminal scum. Silver using the little energy he had left decided to yell to Renny. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! *HIC* I'M SILVER *yaying* MERLOT THE FIRST, SELF PROCLAIMED GENUIS! I AM THE GREATEST COLT TO WALK THE FACE OF THIS CITY. WHAT ARE YOU?! YOU'RE JUST A NO NAME GUARD! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! ALL YOU DO IS DEFEND VIXENS AND OTHER NO NAMES!"

Silver looked to Victoria and tried sending her the evil eye. He started laughing maniacally and proceeded to say "GET READY FOR ROUND TWO YOU VIXEN!" Silver finally subcumbed to his wounds and drunkness. He proceeded to pass out.

Last edited by theLars on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

Blackfire looked at the passed out braggart. This could be the opportunity Blackfire would ever get.

"I'll give you the drunkard for my freedom." he said, dropping 2 bits onto the ground, then looking confused about it.

Having seen a few confrontations between criminals and police officials. This was known as a bribe, as well as giving up your accomplice. These would work in every confrontation Blackfire had ever seen, and he had seen 3 confrontations. Excluding this one.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:27 am

His assurances satisfied her and allowed her to ignore Silver's pristine oration. Victoria regained her stance, assuming a pose that supplanted distress with graciousness and femininity.

She then rested her eyes on the sum forfeited by the opportunistic carpenter. In the interest of rectifying power dynamics, she was eager affirm that it was in fact a rather meager offering. The mechanical way in which Blackfire conducted his gesture, however, suggested that he had in times before evaded scruple; and Victoria took note of this. If his usefulness could not be gained, at least she would be able to make sense of his spontaneous nature. She inwardly desired for him to be persecuted too.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Talon did groaned out something close to a chuckle as he held her sides and her face to messed. She was either going to die either from the injuries or this comedic scene going on. We got some drunk fool making the charges stack up on him ten fold.

First rule when you meet a guard is to be kind and shut up. Second is speak when spoken too and the third is don't run or bribe them, Then again I guess this crack up gets points from Talon. This colt was a riot how confident he shows his under-confidence. Also this drunk was a class act, though if she could of moved she would of punched him out long ago. Sometimes that's the best way to stop someone from embarrassing themselves by just knocking them out. Though that guard who somehow knew her name seem to have taken care of it. Damn colt was a crack shot guard, nothing like the soft Renny. Then again he seems to be like a foal that broke his mother's pearl necklace when talking to fillies. Maybe it as a quality in guards to just be secretly a bunch of saps. All and all she would of payed money to watch this as a play or something. Too bad she had the worst role a the vomit covered beaten pony on the side of the road.

Talon tried to turn to look at them, but light seem to be hurting her eyes and those street lamps burned her retinas so she turned back. She was a little concerned now she could think at least a little clearer. How was she gonna pay those doctors to patch her up? She put all her dough in the down payment for the apartment and she wouldn't be able to work. Add on she won't be payed by the club for starting a brawl. Looks like she is heading to debt and busting her flank at four jobs when she was out of the hospital.

She sighed which made her wince as she waited there on the street where she just listened to stuff go on. One thought did go through her head that made her strangely feel better. 'Well good thing Renny didn't find me. I don't know why, but it's kinda hard to deal with him. He gives me those eyes like he cares..... Makes me too aware of myself. I need a drink.'
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 am

Renny punched Silver repeatedly until he passed out. What an offensive heathen to be saying such terrible things in front of two mares. Once he passed out, he grunted and left him there.

Just as soon as he was about to address Talon, he looked down to the bits being thrown at his feet. Renny slowly looked up to Blackfire, disgust on his face. It was not a good sign to see considering he just punched out the other pony.

".....You can carry him." He said pointing to the passed out drunk. "Then I'll think about whether or not I'll throw that little stunt on your 'trouble sheet'."

As much as Renaultar wanted to now have a nice conversation with Victoria, the rather beaten Talon was a real priority.

"Talon? Are you alright? Its Renny. I'm going to get you some help." As it turns out, Renny's whistle was heard. Though rather delayed, some ponies with first aid and a stretcher came along.

The medics looked between the two ponies on the ground and blanked out on Renaultar. "....Been busy?"

"Long story. The drunk goes to jail, but this one here needs to be checked up on. That pony there will help with the drunk." He said pointing to Blackfire.

The medics wasted no time and checked Talon before trying to move her to the stretcher. The hospital itself was very close to the guard station so they would be traveling together for most to trip.

"So...Do any of you ponies want to tell me what REALLY happen?" He said looking mostly at Blackfire and the passed out drunk before giving Victoria a gentler smile.

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:34 am

Blackfire looked down at the drunkard. Then at the guard, then his two bits on the ground. Then back at the drunkard. Blackfire wanted to complain, but this guard was aggravated and violent. He reluctantly dug his head under the drunkard, Silver he was named and lifted him. Blackfire got Silver on his back and began sobbing.

"He smells of vomit and liquor. I need a moist towelette." he shouted, holding out his hoof for said towelette.

This scent would probably go away after a quick bath, but this memory will live on.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 am

Silver was just unconscious. He wouldn't feel the hits he had received until whenever he would sober up. Silver couldn't have responded to the guard's question, and even if he could. The response would likely have been something outlandish and would likely place the blame on Victoria, or anyone other than himself.

Still it would likely be an odd surprise for Silver when he wakes up to find himself in jail, or wherever he would be sent.

Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 am

Victoria withheld her response until Talon, whose attestation would naturally discount her own, was conveyed from earshot. She donned a pensive expression, shuffling her hooves to indicate hesitance whilst secretly contemplating what falsehoods could emanate from her lips. Victoria carefully constructed an account such that her newfound adversary could be condemned without endangering her own innocence.

"I know not but that which I saw, monseignur," The mare began, orchestrating a show of modesty. "Blesséd saviors of ours know-" (she figured she would appeal to piety if it so happened that the colt was devout) "-wherefore that boisterous soul-" (Victoria gestured to Silver Merlot with her snout) "-molested-"(she deliberately saturated her monologue with ambiguous innuendos) "-this petit-enfante; with whom it appears you, my dear brother, are well acquainted... but I digress. 'Tis only plain to me that he sought to rob her of her possessions, and that my having objected to this defilement of all which is sacred and just, provoked his having dubbed me 'vixen'." Ordinarily, these words would be rich with pomp; however, she recognized that the guard could be seduced, and so was meticulous about her polite tone. At the same time, she was sure not to speak too articulately, for it was known to her that pretty things ultimately derived from shutting up.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:12 am

Talon groaned when she heard the fool's voice. the only question is how did he find out about this? Unless he was the guard he heard beating the drunk to a pulp a couple minutes ago. She laid there not speaking as her jaw was messed up and talking hurt more then sticking needles in her chin to the bone so she just gasped in pain when the medic 'lightly' picked her up. They gotta be crack pot medics, they aern't even supporting her head up as they lay on the stretcher. What a bunch of idiots these guys were.

One god thing to come out of this is now she was being helped be them and sticking some sweet drugs to pump through her veins. She was feeling great already as she laid in the back of the cart or whatever she was in. She was feeling great as they popped her jaw back in place and they started using herbs or whatever to bring the swollen eye and these drugs were great. She felt like she could go for thrid more rounds with this stuff pumping through.

She moves her jaw around and licks her teeth before looking at the medic colt next her. "Do I look good?" She said with a goofy tone as drugs started kicking in really hard. The colt told her she looked like she had been hit by a train and then started asking her name and other stupid stuff. So she fakes being asleep or passed out, whatever word suits your fancy.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Renny ignored Blackfire's complaints. He was much more interested in what the mare, Victoria, had to say. He was very interested in what she said. The way she talked made him smirk. What an interesting vocabulary.

"Ah. I see. Worry not, ill have him thrown into jail immediately. What did you say your name was again? Im Deputy Renaultar Shielder. You can call me Renny though."

For the moment, he had mostly forgotten about the ponies around him. The medics didn't really care to do much more than make sure Talon was alive and not in much pain as they transporter her to the hospital with the others in tow.

"...You look amazing." Said one medic to Talon, hardly giving her much a look.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:10 am

Silver was still unconscious. Had he been awake he would have made some sort of bizarre defense for himself, or would continue yelling at Victoria hoping all his problems would melt away. It did not really matter to much at this point for Silver anyway. Anything he did would likely be used against him. On the bright side for Silver he would likely get out of jail early. He was always bailed out by a friend, or somehow would manage to get on good behavior.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 am

Blackfire made his way to the medical ponies cart and dropped Silver into it. This guard pony was rude, and mean. Maybe Blackfire could ask for a reward for aiding this drunken catastrophe. He walked over to the guard pony and puffed out his chest, poking the guard's sides.

"There, I helped him out. Now I think a reward is in order, good sir." he said, hastily picking up his two bits.

Not that Blackfire needed a reward, but the thought of having or receiving one was delightful.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Victoria would not relinquish his attention. Promenading over to the officer, she reached for his hoof and pressed it warmly.

"Why, such a lovely name is Renaultar! I am Victoria," she answered with delicate grandeur, resting at his side presumptuously.

Assured by Renny's tangent inquiry that she had been reconciled, Victoria then looked to Blackfire and pawed his extruded chest with mocking playfulness.

"A horse of the law is a glorious sir, indeed. And not one subject to whimsical passions," she resumed in a devious attempt to derail Blackfire's pleas.

In all truthfulness, Victoria was fond of the idea that a guardpony could be held as an acquaintance. Renny, more so than anypony, had the power to exercise his will; upon this ardent stallion, she might inadvertently incur her own influences.

Her glance was calm.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Talon loved drugs and healing magic. Most think healing magic would feel really good and be something you enjoy? Guess what everypony it's not. If it' a cut of a little wound it's kinda tingling, but when your bones and muscles are moving inside the your body on there own it feels pretty painful unless you to the moon with drugs, which Talon so she just did a few soft giggles she her body started to be fixed. She knew they were only fixing the parts to a point where they for sure will heal nd once his medince wears off she is gonna be in for a world of hurt, but right now she wasn't worry about the future.

Just living in this moment was good for her as she swayed and her red dilated eyes scanned the scene before her. She tried to say something, but the medics had held her mouth shut as they set it in place. So she just watch as manchild waited for some silt reward, drunk laid the ground feeling a third of what Talon wanted to do to him for touhing her hat and the craziest one of all was the filly over there abusing Renny kind nature and weakness to filles. Why hadn't Talon ever try that? She could get a bunch of free dinners out of him. She put in on her to do list and just let the magic flow through her.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm

The medical ponies were not very happy at all that Blackfire dropped the drunk pony onto their cart. He immediately got hard stares from them.

"Pick him back up or your going to be the one that need's carrying." Renaultar quickly said to him before turning his melting gaze back onto Victoria. Her hoof touching his, and the playful hoof at his chest made him feel a pleased chill go down his spine. He was absolutely melting over this mare now.

"I-I...T-Thank you!" Renny beamed. He almost forgot to keep the conversation going. "I..Uh...Maybe uhh....D-dinner sometime?"

Of all the times Renny had run into mares and did small talk with them to try and see if they were interested, this was the fastest offer to dinner he had ever done. Quickly he realized he may have jumped ahead a bit quickly. "Oh...I-I mean...Uh...You don't have to...Um, yeah.."

The medical ponies let out a rather unamused cough before motioning down the street where they were be heading. They had made sure Talon was stable, and they all had to get going to the hospital and Guard Station now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart of a war horse.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next