My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in Ponyville -open!-

Go down 
+2
Switchblade
MintySwirls
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:38 am

"Excellent~!" She smiled and paused to adjust the small top hat on her head before trotting off in the direction of the tea shop, trying to not trip. "Come along, then, dear~"
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:48 am

"Okay" Blown Speaker said as he started to follow the mare. As he slowly regained sobriety, he wonder what was with him and meeting weird ponies.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
dungeonguy88

dungeonguy88

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Lightning Calculation had been wandering the town square for several minutes now, apparently without a destination in mind, and a pair of saddlebags over her back. She had come from the direction of the train station only a little while ago. She had seemed to have a much firmer direction in mind, earlier on.

Eventually she came to a stop.

Glancing around the square at the many ponies passing through the area, Lightning glanced back down to her own hooves, tapping them in slight hesitation. After a few more moments, she looked back up, carefully adjusted her glasses, and began to approach the many ponies' around her, hoping for directions.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:29 am

Blown Speaker was about to have tea with this new pony he had met, and he was still wondering what was with him and meeting strange ponies, when he saw a pegasus about of the corner of his eye. The pegasus looked lost and Speaker wanted to help, but didnt want to be rude by leaving his new acquaintance so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
dungeonguy88

dungeonguy88

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm

After spending a couple of moments of half-heartedly approaching several other ponies, she paused for a moment before turning towards a pair of unicorns, one stallion and one mare. Taking in a breath, Lightning cantered over towards Blown Speaker and Abra Kadabra.

Approaching from behind, she called up to the two, a slight Canterlot accent in her voice "Excuse me. Could I please speak with one of you two, for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:22 pm

"Sure,"Speaker said to the pegasus.

"If you could excuse me Abra." He said to his aquantice before getting up and turning toward the pegasus. "What you need?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
dungeonguy88

dungeonguy88

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Blinking, as the stallion turned towards her, Lightning raised an eyebrow towards Blown Speaker a moment later "Do you mean 'What do you need?', Mister...?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:53 am

"Yeah, sure, I dont see the diffrence, its not like im writing a resume or paper or something." Speaker said with slight irritation in his voice, for he disliked it when ponies correct his grammar, especially strangers.
Back to top Go down
dungeonguy88

dungeonguy88

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:40 pm

"...I see." Lightning seemed a bit perturbed by the stallion's answer and otherwise didn't seem to pick-up on his irritation. Looking back towards Blown Speaker "In any event, I was hoping-...actually, I suppose I should introduce myself, first..."

Lightning Calculation, then adjusted her glasses before gesturing to herself "My name is Lightning Calculation. I was hoping you might know where I can find some temporary lodgings?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:52 am

"Well, Lightning, my name is Blown Speaker, though most ponies just call me Speaker and I'm not really in town often, so I do not know where you could find lodgings, but if you wish, you could stay at my place, since I rarely use it since I'm either on tour, enjoying the night, or wandering town.
Back to top Go down
dungeonguy88

dungeonguy88

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:01 pm

"I...that's very generous, but I wouldn't wish to impose on anypony's privacy." Lightning seemed rather hesitant to accept that offer "I mean, I'm sure I have the bits for a room at some sort of inn, or something..."

After a couple moments of thoughtfulness, Lightning Calculation glanced up at the sky. A moment later she mused to herself "In the worst case, I suppose I could find a weather schedule..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:26 pm

"If your worried about invading privacy, dont worry, like I said I'm rarely there so there is nothing there besides the furniture there, theres nothing personal there, so just incase you change your mind." Speaker said, handing Lightning a map with his house marked and a copy of his house key.

Last edited by ShadowbolfRD on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar and spelling)
Back to top Go down
dungeonguy88

dungeonguy88

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:09 pm

Broken from her thoughts, Lightning looked down at the map and the key that had been hoofed over to her, reconsidering the stallion's offer. Looking back up towards Blown Speaker, she spoke-up once more "One moment, Mr. Speaker..."

Placing both the key and the map into one of the many pockets on her vest, she then reached for another pocket. Pulling out a small sack, she emptied it's contents onto one of her wings. It turned out to be bits. Separating it into two piles, she moved one pile back into her pocket and placed the rest back into the small sack.

A moment later she offered the small sack over to Blown Speaker "Here, this would be enough to cover the going rate for a room at an inn, for a few days. It's only appropriate that you be compensated, for letting me stay in your home."

Incidentally, while the money offered would have been close-to-exactly enough to cover a room for several nights, in Canterlot, here in Ponyville it probably would be an overpayment.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:32 am

"Nah, keep your bits, think of it as a gift." Speaker said, even though it was mighty generous of Lightning to attempt to pay him, he didn't really want the bits.
Back to top Go down
dungeonguy88

dungeonguy88

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:26 pm

"Please, I insist. These bits would have gone towards temporary lodgings regardless. And that aside, letting me stay at your place may mean very little to you, but it's a great relief to me. I should be able to repay you for that." Lightning Calculation said, before again offering the bag of bits.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:40 pm

"If you insist," Speaker said before reluctantly taking the bits from Lightning. "So where you off to now?"
Back to top Go down
dungeonguy88

dungeonguy88

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:51 pm

"I-...well, I suppose I don't start work, till the beginning of next week." Lightning admitted. After a few moments consideration "Maybe, I could start looking for a permanent residence...though, it is a bit late in the day for that..."

It was quickly becoming apparent, that the mare had no plans, as of this moment.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:20 am

"Maybe I could help you with the looking for a permanent residence thing with a easy way to do it, the Ponyville newspaper always has residential listings in the back, you could start by looking there." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:20 am

Minty stood in the open where the crash had been. She had been standing there for who knows how long. She had a very shocked expression on her face. A tear whent down her cheek. She had tried to helpxand look what happened!? She was left there. All alone. She wanted to go back home....that was all she wanted. Nopony had even seen her when she ran to help......she sobbed while she stood, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:10 am

Shadow Jet took a step outside the shop he had been in and stopped hearing some pony crying, he looks around spotting Minty and rushes over "Hey what's wrong?" He asks in a so thing voice
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:21 am

Minty looked up.
"Oh.....nothing. I was just....helping that stallion and i guess i was to slow...."she said and sobbed some more. She had wanted to help, she really did, but.....she just couldnt.
"Im not complaining, im glad he was ok but....i guess i just wanted to be noticed.." she said and looked back at the ground
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:25 am

Speaker turned around from Lightning to see a pony he thought he recognized talking to another pony and walked up to them.

"Hey, I know this is a wierd question to ask, but I feel like I know from somewhere so I must ask, have we met?" He asked the white pegasus, before turning to the other pony,"Sorry if I'm interupting anything..."
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:07 am

"No, its fine.....i need to leave anyway." She said solomnly, and turned away
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 am

Jet looks at the purple unicorn then says "I don't think so." He turn back to Minty and says after getting in front of her "If you want to be noticed just ask there are plenty of ponies here that would notice you."
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:09 pm

"Its not the notice as in....like, but notice as in see.....and besides....wouldnt everypony think you were wierd if you came up and asked to be noticed?" She asked and looked and the ground.
"I think i belong back in Cloudsdale....." she said and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in Ponyville -open!-   New in Ponyville -open!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in Ponyville -open!-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next