My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably not the reason one goes to High School.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:48 pm

"hmmm..." Speaker checked his bag real quick, taking a look at the notebooks he had found. " there are stars on pages in all of these notebooks on stuff we already have been tested on, and they dont match the handwriting of the notes, yet in this one, there are no stars at all?" he examined a small notebook that had the name Samantha on it.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:52 am

"Really? Not a fan of pink, myself," Nameless shrugged, "Still, what you get is what you're given and it's no good whining. It's of bad taste. Also of bad taste is trying to dodge around questions, Mr Switchblade. Now, to be honest, this school is filled to the brim of weird names, and I cannot really get away without saying that I myself have what you could call a normal one either."

Samantha was fully channeling her adoptive mother here; seemingly blunt tone littered with distracting words, but all the same carefully engineered to get a certain response.

"But you, Switchblade, are acting as though no one has actually questioned your name before now, which I find to be immensely interesting whether or not this is actually the case. What's even more interesting is, ah..." She held up a hand to stop herself, then looked at the students surrounding her subject of interest. Her gaze paused on the boy looking through the books in his bag, before returning to Switchblade. "...I wonder exactly how much anyone at this school actually knows of you. You know, behind this." She waved a hand in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Switchblade's mouth morphed into a sly smile "Nine days ago a small child put her pink notebook into her locker, as she did, she spilt a splodge of ink on the lower left of the cover. Two days later her locker was broken into and her notebook stolen, that was the same notebook as the one you just claimed to be yours. So Ms Samantha, hand over the bag." he said slowly and angrily, taking a step towards her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:00 pm

"Switch, you may wanna look at this, one of the note books had Samantha's name, and its filled with locker numbers..." Speaker called out.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Sky looked at Samantha with a glare. "So you were the thief!? Should have seen it coming..." Sky said. DJay sighed and grinded her leather boot into the ground as if she was squishing something. "Why?" DJay asked.// Marcan stood up quickly. "You are the one who stole my books! I was gonna FAIL!" He steamed and jumped at Samantha.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:51 am

Samantha looked offended. "I would never steal from a ch-" Her protest was cut short by the bookworm crashing into her. Scrawny as Marcus was, Samantha was smaller, so she was knocked backwards, hitting lockers with a large BANG, before falling onto the floor. Offense turned into surprise turned into agony, which faded away into nothing.

Ceasing to channel her mother, Nameless looked blankly at the floor as she opened her bag, and removed a garish pink notebook that simply wasn't her. Holding it up, she pointed at the name crudely written on the front. NAMELESS. She dropped the notebook on the floor, and pulled out another. NAMELESS. She pulled out a binder. NAMELESS. A folder. A pencil case. A lunchbox. NAMELESS. NAMELESS. NAMELESS. She finally shook her bag, slowly, deliberately, showing there was nothing else to see, before dropping that as well.

All of that was done in silence, and Samantha Nameless said nothing as she stared up at her accusers. She didn't look angry, sad or any of those things. Just a blank stare in silence.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:44 am

Marcan searched through the books then opened a familiar orange and black book which had his name inside. "I keep MY name on the inside." He said and saw a portfolio. He opened it up and there was his name. He stood and walked over to the other people. "I got my books so I'm fine." Marcan said clutching them to him as if they were going to disappear.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:49 am

"And this folks, is why I never use my locker,"Speaker said, looking over the books, until he saw something familiar, "wait, a sec," he said as he approached a fimiliar looking notebook, before realizing something, "YOU DARE STEAL FROM MY BROTHER?!" he shouted at Samantha,before attempting to punch Samantha.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:01 am

Sky ran in front of Speaker before he could punch her and grabbed his hand. "You don't need to punch her." Sky whispered and started pushing him away from her. "You got his book that's what matters truly." Sky said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:08 am

"SHE MUST LEARN NOT TO MESS WITH MY BROTHER" Speaker shouted before going around Sky and attempting to punch Samantha again.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:11 am

Switchblade moved quickly in front of the punch and took the punch in his gut, he wretched slightly before straightening back up, clutching his chest while still shielding Samantha, his keen eyes scanning the people around him "Just because she chooses to be a monster doesn't mean that we should act the same, the thing I saw in you all was that you were good people, don't make me reconsider that choice."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:14 am

"No!" Sky screamed and jumped on his back and grabbing his arm and pulling it back. She used her leg and kicked one of his out from under him, making him lose balance then she yanked at his arm making him fall on his stomach and she held him there with his arm behind his back. "Don't." She said.// DJAy and Marcan stared in awe at the move. "I didn't know you could do that!" DJay said and Sky looked at her. "I used to have to do it on my brother when he was about to hit someone for messing with me, even if they never touched me. Also my little brother, so I had no choice." Sky said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:17 am

Speaker calmed down a bit,before looking at what he did, "I, I have to go," he said, grbbing Inked's stuff and heading down the hall.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:28 am

"Speaker!" Sky said chasing him down the hall. DJay ran over to Switchblade. "Are you ok!?" She said
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Why would I write my name on things I steal? Nameless thought, still on the floor, resting her back against the lockers, That would just implicate me. I'm not that stupid.

She closed her eyes.Let them believe want they want to believe. Let them think what they want to think.

Let them have their delusions.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Switchblade attempted to bend down to help Samantha up, as he nearly got to her, the area where he took the punch sent a shock of intense pain up, causing him to collapse onto the floor with a thud, wheezing silently as his weak lungs failed to keep up with the amount of oxygen needed.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:25 pm

"Switchblade!" DJay said and knelt down. "Don't try bending over ok. It's only gonna hurt. I will be right back." She said and ran off then came back with a lot of ice packs and some bandages. She lifted up his shirt halfway and placed the icepacks on the part he got punched, but in a line, and then put the bandage on to keep them in place. She pulled his shirt back down and sighed. "That should soothe it." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Speaker ran down the hall to the enetrance of the school, and exited the front door, ploping on the front steps, "What did I just do..." He whispered to himslef.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Sky followed him out and sat next to him quietly. She put her arm around his shoulders and one around his waist and hugged him. "Don't worry. We all lose our cool sometimes. You were just fending for your brother because you don't like people messing with him. It's natural ok? Don't worry, we've all been there and we all will go." She said and kissed him on the cheek, hoping to make him feel better. "You didn't punch Switch on purpose ok? He was protecting her because he knew if you punched her it would make you as bad as her. Punching a girl isn't exactly a good thing. He will be ok though. Don't beat yourself up about it." She said and picked up his arm and put it around her and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:34 pm

"I'd never steal from a child." Samantha said flatly, picking up the pink notebook that began this entire mess. "And I wouldn't put my name on stuff I'd steal, because that's f---ing stupid." She opened the book, revealing her messy handwriting within. "Look. Mine. Check all the others with my name on it. They're all mine. I have no f---ing idea why you f---ing thought the stuff the bastard who tipped me over and the pr--k who tried to punch me grabbed was theirs, but what can I do? All of you..." She motioned towards the students still there. "...didn't even give me a chance to respond, and suddenly you try to beat me up."

She noted inwardly that if they were telling the truth about lockers being broken into that she didn't know about, then that meant there was...

"And you think you're the good guys in some sort of stupid TV show. Laughable, if you're into laughing."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:13 am

"I didn't try to beat you up! Neither did Sky! H311, Switchy got in FRONT OF THE GOD D@M PUNCH FOR YOU!Sky also tried to keep Speaker from punching you but NO! You only think we did something wrong. Sky and I asked why you would do that, we never attacked you or ANYTHING! Thank you for being so ungrateful!" DJay yelled, her anger on end. "If you'd never steal from a child then explain why you had Marcan and Ink's notebooks. I'm asking you to explain, thats all." DJay said angrily.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:16 am

Nameless merely blinked at Djays tirade. "Those books with my name on them were mine," she said simply, "You people merely assumed they were yours because it would be easier for you that way." She then put on a pitch perfect whine. "'Oh, look! Those books look like the ones we lost therefore they must be mine! Who cares if they are clearly marked with her name on it? Let's just say, oh, my name is written on the inside! Or better yet, it kinda sorta looks like my brother's, so let's knock the lights out of her!'" Her voice returned to its normal tone. "Why don't you ask your little friend who knocked me over who the real owner of that portfolio is." She struggled onto her feet. "Actually, I'll show you my-"

Her right leg gave way, causing her to fall again. "Ah," she said with a hint of frustration, "That hurt much more then I thought."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Marcan opened the portfolio and his name was on all the work. "It's mine!! You want to know how I knew without looking inside? THIS!' He said and thrusted it in her face pointing at a small little derby doodle with his mothers handwriting under it. "THAT'S HOW I KNOW!" He yelled. "My mom puts that on all my books so they don't get confused with everyone else." He said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Switchblade slumped down the wall, his breathing slowing as his lungs couldn't supply the body with the oxygen that it needed, as a result he fell unconscious, his breathing barely recognisable.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:21 pm

"Switchblade!" Djay shrieked and shook him. "Oh, he must have been punched hard." She said then turned and glared at Samantha. "For YOU!" She said then turned back to him. She listened to his breathing. "You are NOT GOING TO DIE!" She yelled and sat next to him. She slapped him angrily. "You coulda just pushed him over instead!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably not the reason one goes to High School.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next