My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A pretty normal day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

A pretty normal day Empty
PostSubject: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:31 pm

It was morning in ponyville when Metal just finished some work in the basement of his workshop, He was in there the whole night.
He came upstairs with a pair of golden horseshoes, they had a bright, magical shine.
"Whew! Finally done!" He sayed as he flipped the shop sign on his door saying 'Open'
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Jack as usual was the first one in the door having volunteered to help metal on his day of from the royal guard.
"Morning boss."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:32 am

Metal smiled, no one ever called him a boss.. "Top of the mornin' Sir!" "How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:50 am

"Came to see if you needed any help to metal. Its kinda boring without the guard." Jack askes then noticed the golden horse shore.
"What are those?" Jack askes pointing to the golden horse shore.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:17 am

"Of course you can help me, i really need someone" Metal looked down at the horseshoes "Well those .. I made them for a special friend"
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:20 am

" And who might this special friend be?" Jack had a habitat of being a bit to curious.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:27 am

Metal blushed sightly "Well.. I made them for my Mare friend Starflower. She always helps me so i made her this."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Starflower walked up to Metal's workplace. She smiled to see him at the door. "Sweetheart." she called out to him as she approached.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Jack noticing who she was talking to nudged metal with a smile. Then he whispering to metal, "heres your chance."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:26 pm

Metal smiled and gave her a hug, "Honey, I have something for you" He handed her a pair of shiny golden horseshoes "I-i made them for you, I hope you like them" He said with a blush on his face
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Star gasped as Metal Spark presented her with the beautiful horseshoes. "METAL! Did you-" she gasped as she carefully took them from the unicorn. She was breathless.
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Jack feeling he want really apartment of this coversasion and started cleansing the shop
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Metal looked inside her eyes "Well .. I wanted to show you how much I love you so.."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:23 pm

"But golden horseshoes?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:30 pm

"Like them? It took very long to make them" Metal sayed as he looked at Star, smiling softly
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:36 pm

"Yes, but..." she sigh and softly punched his arm. "Sweet Celestia, Metal, gold?!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:42 pm

Metal gave her a nuzzle and looked at the ground.. "Well its some gold i had left mixed with iron.. Enchanted with a spell to make them less heavy .. Just for you, honey.. he was really hoping she would like it
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:04 pm

"I love them." she assured him "But Celestia as my witness, you do this again, expect a few days alone." she told him before landing in front of him. She pulled out a small package from her saddle bag and also pulled out two country hats, laying one on his head. "I made you something as well, and my sister sent me the two hats. Like them?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:45 pm

"Oh my!. Thank you, it totally fits my colors!" He looked over to Jack who was just cleaning the shop. Metal wanted to introduce him, but he didnt really know his name.
"Sir?" he asked "What was your name? Also.. you dont have to call me boss, Im Metal Spark but you can call me Metal"
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:29 am

Jack looked up from his cleansing, "The Sean, but most call jack." He stated. "Oh and im sorry about the boss thing comes from the gaurd."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:19 am

Metal smiled and looked back to Starflower"Well this is Jack, he wants to help me out at the shop" he looked back to him "Jack, this is Starflower... my mare friend" he sayed blushing softly
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:26 am

"Well, class i do have to say that its nice to meet you." Jack extended a hoof.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Starflower shook hooves with the stallion, but said nothing. She ruffled her feathers as she pulled her head back into her hoodie as much as ponyly possible.

(humanly = ponyly)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Metal gave Starflower a nuzzle and went to the counter, to sort his tools.
"So, Jack.. youre a Royal guard huh? I craft the finest swords in all of ponyville.. if you need new weapons or something repaired, youre always welcome to my shop"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pretty normal day   A pretty normal day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pretty normal day
Page 1 of 1