My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungover and feeling pretty.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Hungover and feeling pretty. Empty
PostSubject: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 am

She didn't know what was wrong with her. Here she was, feeling the most aweful she has ever felt in ages, hungover as hell, and at the receptionist desk of the spa. Shala had the forsight to take a bath before showing up otherwise she might have gotten other ponies dizzy with the smell of alcohol on her.

"Her name is Night..." Shala said, already feeling irritated. "I heard she did...whatever she does here. Could you sign me up?" She looked about the room, avoiding eye contact. Her real purpose here was to talk to her under the guise of just being at the spa. She did not know why she felt so compelled. Normally she could ignore such nonsense, but what Night said the other night really stirred her. Something had to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 am

The Receptionist looked up as the other pony came up to her. She was glad that the other pony knew who she wanted Because she was unsure of how to deal with such an angry looking pony. "Yes Yes she is free now!" The receptionist quickly moved Nights morning appointments around to make room for this mare.

About to ask if the mare wanted a public or a private room she caught a wiff of booze. "I take you to her room yes?"

Night had just finished setting up for the day, Today she burned cinnamon candles. She wore a plum pant suit that matched her eye color.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:54 am

Shala let out a sigh and nodded. "That would be wonderful." She grumbled dryly. As she was led to the room, her anxiety started to build up. She wasn't even sure what to say to her or how to start. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Night was used to the little tap on her door, She had just put on a record that played ambient nature sounds. and was examining the exasperation date on her hair dyes. Placing the Brilliant white hair die down on the counter Night Flare moved to open her door.

And was utterly surprised and delighted to find Shala Standing there "Ah Shala dear I am so happy to see you!" With a nod from Night the receptionist headed back to her post.

Stepping back so Shala could enter the room Night flipped her sign to say that she was with a client. "What can I do for you Shala?" Night Flare had the feeling that Shala wasn't just here for a hair treatment or a massage.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 am

Shala stared at Night for a few moments, lost on words. Soon enough she just shrugged and forced on forward. "I'm just here for...uh...whatever the thing you do here is. I got all day." Her eyes looked about the room, avoiding eye contact. Whatever she wanted to talk about would have to come out as they went along.

"Never been to a spa before anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:29 am

Closing the door Night turned the lights down a bit, she had smelled a hint of liquor on her friends mane. "Ah then we can take our time." Night Flare smiled and walked over to Shala. "As for what I do here, Its my job to make ponies feel better."

Walking over to her counter Night Flare put a small tea pot on to heat. "ether its threw me working there body or simply helping them to feel more special and beautiful then they already where."

"as for treatments, I am equipped to do all kinds of massage, there is also a mud bath and a sauna in the far corner over there." She pointed with her wing before continuing. "I also give a very nice Hooficure and horn polish." With a final gesture to her counter with all her dyes and hair supplies. "I am also equipped at dying and styling your mane in anyway you please."

Her pitch done Night Flares smile Gentled. "How are you feeling Shala?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Shala couldn't help but think of other jobs in Manehattan that also fit that initial description. She put away that devious thought as it was not the place for it now.

Hooficure and horn polish? How...frou frou.

The question to how she felt caught her by some surprise. There was so many ways she could answer it. But there were only so many she felt she wanted to try at the moment. "Feeling... awful. That's why I'm here, for you to do your magic." She sighed and looked around at all the supplies and other things. There was so much. Could it all really make one that much better?
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 am

The tea pot hissed and Night poured it into a cup with a bag of peppermint tea in it. Setting it one a end table surrounded by cushions. "I will do my best to make you feel better, to start with why don't you have a seat and try this tea? Its a special blend that helps ward off hangovers."

Pouring herself a cup of tea and letting it steep Night Flare regarded Shala "Well then, We mustn't let you feel awful any longer, tell me what ails you and Madam Flare will make you feel better!" She put on her best Switzermane impression for the last comment, it was so bad that Aloe and Lotus would have fired her if she used it in front of them again.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:46 am

There....is tea specifically to help with hangovers?...I really need to get some of that.

Shala gladly enjoyed the tea, even though it was not really her thing for teas. But the promise of helping her hangover was great.

When it came to telling her what was wrong though, she was silent. "Oh...I thought there were...other things to spa stuff...Other than that, it was just...not the best night at the bar. You know, THAT night." She fidgeted a little with her teacup.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Shala Night Flare refused to belive that the pony was here for that kind of spa bonus. But she would speak of it anyway, "Ah are you referring to the famed 'happy endings' that you hear about in spa's" Letting out a light chuckle Night Flare sipped her own tea. "We do partake in those, though I must confess I didn't think you the kind of pony to be so forefront about it. I could direct you to a few of my mares, Blue Iris, one of my unicorns, is very skilled with her well..." Night trailed off letting it to be left to the imagination. "Sadly you will have to wait for some of my best girls, they were terribly injured when the water-main blew the other day."

Taking another sip of tea Night savored it before taking a gook look at Shala "But perhaps you do not mean that kind of release." Setting down her tea cup Night Flare smiled kindly at Shala. "Spa ponies are also very good at helping someone releave emotional release. I would be more then happy to help you Shala, to make up for that night."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 am

Shala blinked. She had no idea what Night was on about. Happy endings? I thought spas just punch your back a bunch. Not sip tea and chat. What could she mean by a happy ending?

Night's reaction to her 'forwardness' confused her. "Either I said something wrong or we are not on the same page..." She tapped her hooves together, a bit nervous about diving into the thick of dicussing her feelings about what happen that night so soon. She distracted herself with drinking the tea (a little too quickly).

"Let's start over. Tell me what to do?" Shala clearly was having a bit of a struggle with this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 am

Finishing off her tea Night Flare Got up and laid a clean towel on her Massage table. With her back to Shala she couldn't help but smile. It would have been a little strange, playing madam for a pony she was likely to see often enough. It wasn't like the Canterlot business ponies that come in on there days off. She would never meet with them socially. What would there wives say?

"I am sorry, I had forgotten you had mentioned this was your first time." Night Flare turned to face Shala, and patted the massage table. "Why don't you lay here, and we will find out what you like" Selecting several oils from her table Night set them on a little table next to the massage table. "We could start with a back massage, see if that works out whats bothering you." pausing to think Night Flare moved her oils around a bit more. "Or maybe you would like a hoof massage first? both are great for reliving the pressure of cramped muscles and soar joints. A good massage can just melt your stress away."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:16 am

Now it sounded more like the spa that she knew of. Massages and things like that. Shala plopped herself onto the table and relaxed. There were so many different oils that she didn't want to think about what absurd variances there were in them.

"Whatever you think we should start off with. I'm not good at this....Never really do this whole 'self relaxing' thing. Unless you count a good drink as relaxing. I know i do." She looked around and stared at the ceiling a bit. From the way she was being hesitant, she obviously had something to say, but it was not coming out yet.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:29 am

Night figured that Shala would have ulterior motive. Night had honestly thought that she would have to pull out the heavy bribes to get her to come here. Selecting a cinnamon infused oil that would give a warming sensation Night flare squirted some liberality onto her hooves.

"Let me know if I press to hard, or not enough, I don't know what you may or may not have heard about spa's but its not meant to hurt my dear." Gently pressing her hooves into Shala's shoulder blades Night Flare started to hum as she worked on the tension there. She would see if she could wait Shala out, Night had a feeling that if she pressed it Shala would probably clam up.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:53 am

Shala was caught by surprise as Night's hooves worked on her back. She had never gotten a massage before and it felt heavenly. A pleased sigh escaped her as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. So this is what spas are all about...

She could not help but smile at the pleasing feeling. She just about forgot what she wanted to talk about. With that thought coming back to mind, she found herself thinking of where to start on it. Maybe it could wait. This felt far to good.

"...Does it always feel this nice?" She said, nearly purring.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 pm

"It can, If you are in the hooves of someone that has been trained properly." Night Flare Pressed into a particularly tight knot Until it started to melt away. "A good decent part of my client tell are ponies that try this at home. If there lucky they just need a good massage after..." Night didn't add that if they weren't they might need a good doctor and some physical therapy.

Night started humming again moving from Shala's upper back to her lower back, working her way down her spin.

"I did not think you would be this tense Shala, you should have come to see me sooner..." Night Cooed, finding another knot in the ponies back.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 am

Shala let out another pleased sigh as her body felt like melting into the table. I think i died and went to heaven...Heck i could give up...no...Too drastic. I love my alcohol too much.

"I...have a lot of reasons to be tense...My special...'talent' being one." Shala assumed that Night had already come to know her situation with clocks and the time itself. It was hard to not find out.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 am

"Ah" Night vocalized, since Shala couldn't see her node. It was fitting as Night had just made it to Shala's flank, pressing her hooves into the clock shaped cutie marked Night decided that if she pressed gently it might not be that bad. "I do wonder dear, how does one with a clo- Cutie mark of this kind, come to hate its subject matter so."

Night knew that the time was taboo, she didn't know about the C word however. She counted it lucky that she had no clocks in this room, to help add to the escapism.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 am

Shala instantly blushed and let out an eep as hooves met her flank. She did not protest, but still couldn't help but verbally squirm. The mention of her cutie mark, however, got different results.

"I...despise it...You would think being able to tell time so...percisely would be a gift. But when you can't make it stop in your head, it kind of gets to you. That and the baggage that's attached to it..." She groaned to herself. Normally she would have a much more negative reaction at being asked, but the soothing touch of Night made it so much easier for her to cope with it. Even her brief thought on time didn't stir her as much as it should have.

"...And your cutie mark?" She asked, turning the question away from her. It was asked more for getting the spotlight off her than out of real curiosity. Still, she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:11 am

Night nodded Moving her hooves to work on Shala's legs, there were no knots hiding in shala's flank anyway, Night took a moment to reply, she started humming her song again, as she started to work on Shala's other leg she started to speak.

"I Have a wartime cutie mark... Its two a pair of crossed rapiers, with ribbon trailing from the guards. I have a matching pair of swords at home." they had been a gift, from someone she thought had been a friend. Pausing another moment Night worked her way back up Shala's back to work on her shoulders.

"I could show you, I keep it covered.... for reasons...." Night trailed off. She doubted that Shala wanted the pressure of her problems on top of her own. Night fully intended to take care of them.... If they found her all the way out here.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:37 am

Shala honestly did not know how to react. Her eyes went a little wide and stared at the wall in front of her. Several strings of thought went flying through her head. First being that there was a war pony of questionable gender now giving her a very physical massage.

"Uh...No, you don't have to...uh..." She was at a bit of a loss for words. If it weren't for how good that massage felt, she would probably be taking this a lot differently. "So...uh...Are you..umm.." She really didn't know how to ask this. As nice as the massage felt, her blunt nature managed to sneak in.

"So you're a mare right?" Her eyes darted about, as if trying to avoid any attempt Night might make for eye contact. It was one thing if there was another mare massaging her, but the alternative made her feel rather squeamish.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:57 am

Night finished working on Shala's shoulders before moving down to her front legs. Night finished Shala's legs before Night stepped off of her.

"You can sit up if you like this could take a moment." Night waited a moment more, while she washed the oil from her hooves. She tried to decide how to word this. She knew this would come up someday, with someone, it had come up often enough in Cloudsdale.

"Well I can't say this is the first time I have had this conversation." Night pulled one of the sitting pillows over so she could sit by Shala. Even on the floor Night would still be at eye level with Shala sitting on the table.

"Its not something that embarrasses me, Nor do I try to hid my gender." Plucking at her suit with a hoof Night smiled. "This is for a very different reason, then what I keep between my legs."

"It has to do with war pony genetics. Without our genitalia we are all fairly androgynous in appearance. Some of the males will end up filling out a bit more then the others, and they will appear to be more male then other war ponies. But some of the males, and the females destined to be war ponies remain in a state of androgyny"

Taking a breath Night continued. "War ponies are normally a family based destiny. Like the Apples that run the orchard, everything they become has to do with apples." Night pointing to herself "and everypony that comes out of a war pony family built to be a war pony."

"My parents didn't know that when they adopted me. So they raised me to be androgynous, I went to school in clothing all the time, and they always referred to me by name. They are both therapists of sorts, I fear I was a bit of a social experiment for them. But I know they love me." Night Laughed before continuing. "The day I got my cutie mark I didn't even know till I came home and undressed. Thats also the day that I decided I wanted to be seen as a filly."

"Ah but I strayed a bit, explaining the genetics behind war ponies. I must say I learned the genetic side much later in life, Since my parents were very much against me Joining an army of any kind."

Frowning Night Paused and looked at shala, She knew she had bombarded the poor mare with information without really answering her question. "What you want to know is my physical sex right? The side of my that was raised by therapists wants to say that my physical gender shouldn't matter, but well." Night laughed a bit before continuing. "I like to be a bit more practical then therapists are."

"Mental I am a mare, and genetically I am also a mare" Night took a deep breath, and watched Shala, waiting to see how she took in the information.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 am

Shala was certainly not prepared for the big story, but she listened anyway. Most ponies that told her their life stories she would tune out, but Night was not only very interesting to start, but she had touched her back at the tavern that one night. Her attention was rightfully earned and freely given.

As Night's story came to a close, Shala felt a new level of respect for this pony. She couldn't help but feel a little shame for being so blunt. She hardly ever regretted being blunt with others. The answer hardly even mattered anymore. It was just a fact at this point.

"Didn't mean to be so...blunt." She hesitated with her words. Trying to be measured with her regret but not be mushy.

Already Shala figured that there was a lot more story behind this. A tale like that could not go so simply. She knew all too well that it could never be simple. And that brought to mind what she came here for.

Night spoke about 'makeup' and hiding behind it. Those words hit her hard because of how much she realized they matched her. And how it made it hard for her to know what she wanted to do in life. Surely, Night knew something of this kind of life struggle.

"....How do you do it?" Shala said finally. "...The 'makeup' thing. How do you keep up with it? And keep from getting lost in it?" Shala said to Night with the best poker face she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Night watched Shala for a moment, so here was, why the little mare came to see her. Night did not think Shala would have bothered herself with anything as silly as her gender. "This is something every pony is born with, We put on a brave face for someone we like, we hid something from our loved ones. It is all part of this mask."

Standing Night refilled her tea pot and set it to heat. This was the most she had talked to sompony since coming to ponyville.

"Its our public face how we wish to be seen, and how many people see us. To keep it up, well, it takes a lot of practice." Taking another breath night paused again.

"As for not lousing yourself in the make up, its difficult, with the make up we live in the dream world we built for ourselves. To stretch over our scared and broken selves. You have to fight, to keep yourself from discarding the shattered pony hiding inside of you." Rubbing her hoof against her forehead Night fought with how to say this. "To not louse yourself you have to have somewhere, somepony, that you can strip down all of your makeup in front of, to let you broken self out, if only just for a while, If you don't your true self hidden under all of the make up will slowly die..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:11 am

Shala listened carefully. Her words greatly impacted her. She got more sullen as she heard more. None of it seemed to cheer her up. Only more uncertainty.

There was only one pony she had shared her secrets with, and even then, only a few of them. That pony was now in Manehattan. Shala moved here to get away from memories, but not having an outlet for them was not doing her any good. Finding one was likely an impossibility. It was just...too much to ask.

Shala stared at the floor for a while before sipping her tea and staring some more. Nothing else was said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungover and feeling pretty.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next