My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungover and feeling pretty.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:33 am

Night pored herself a fresh cup of tea and topped off Shala's. She sat there a moment. Just watching Shala, Judging from her posture and her quietness Night made a guess on what had the pony so down.

Setting her cup down Night slowly got up and sat next to Shala. "Shala, I am going to wrap my hoof around you." She warned, not wanting to startle the smaller pony, before she moved to do so.

"I know you do not know me well, but If you every need someone to talk to I am here for you, and you are always welcome here, even if you just need a quite place to sit or a massage." Night Laughed before continuing. "You are also welcome to seek me out at home, Its the big scary cloud house over EveryFree, can't miss it."

Thinking of the ponies she has seen Shala with a smile came to her face. "Whats his name Intel, seems to care about you very much, he gave me quite the telling off. I'm sure he would be happy to lend you an ear if you needed it to."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:46 am

Shala did not fight the hug. If anything it comforted her. She was normally resistant to having other ponies getting so close, but this town really must be growing on her. Everypony here seemed to care more.

"..Thank you." Those words usually did not come easy to her. Show any appreciation usually was out of her element, but it had to come out. There were so few places she felt she could do this. One more made it easier.

The mention of Intel made her wince. She had not yet apologized to him. "I...don't think he would want to talk to me. I did smash him over the head pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 am

Night Tightened the hug and added her wing to it. If asked she couldn't really explain the wing thing, it was kind of a pegisi reflex, and they were much better at hugging then a clunky hoof.

"I think Intel may understand. but you should apologize if you haven't already. I would hate for you friendship to end. He seemed to be very caring." Night was nearly sure he would accept. Love was blind after all, and she was almost positive that was what that spark she saw was.

Night Felt she had pushed enough. Shala would open up when she needed to. The sad part is that broken ponies are more then happy to crack and break further on there own. Without another pony pushing at them. Sometimes, the best thing to do was sit with your hooves around the other pony, And let them decide how to move.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:07 am

Again she did not object to the hug. If anything she seemed to welcome it. One of her hooves was tempting its way to complete the hug. Night at this point, was already a good friend in Shala's book.

Shala was silent for a while longer. While she did have things to share, she was far from sharing them.

It was a few minutes before Shala finally spoke up. "...So...that massage was pretty good. Got anything else?"

She knew she was turning away from the topic, but she wasn't sure how else to go about it without telling her story. And that was not going to happen easy.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 am

Night smiled and gave her another squeeze before getting up and looking Shala over. Trying to guess what she might like. "Well there is the mud bath and the sauna, The mud bath is good for your skin and coat. while the sauna makes you sweat out the toxins."

"I can also give you a hooficure." Night held up one of her own well manicured hooves. Her fetlocks were just starting to grow out again, she kept them long in winter. She had spent a good part of that morning painting her hooves a bright pink to match her mane. "I can also give you a horn polish, It cleans out the ridges of your horn and makes sure its nice and sharp. it helps your magic flow better."

Stopping to take a sip of her tea Night nodded. "There are also other forms of massage, and different ways to massage different parts of your body."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 am

Shala mulled them all over in her head. She honestly didn't know if she cared for any one over the other. The previous conversation kept her distracted enough that she couldn't make up her mind. She just wanted to relax.

"Anything is fine. I just need to simmer a bit. You pick." She shrugged. In due time she may talk more, but for now she just had to have some time to think.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:05 am

Nodding Night pointed to a chair in front of her counter area, it was a typical spa chair, with adjustable height and position. "If you would sit there then Dear."

opening a few of her drawers she pulled out the things she would need, a file and pick, for hoof care, also a bottle of clear over coating that protected the nail, it would go over the polish if Shala chose to have a color put on her nails.

Instead of the bottles of polish Night pulled out a card, that had swatches off all the polishes she had listed. there were nearly a hundred. "Is there a color you would like? Or do you want to go with the clear coat on you hooves.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 am

Shala got comfortable on the chair. She looked to all the colors on the card. Do ponies really fret over coloring their hooves? Terrible

"I'll just go with a clear coat. I'm hardly a pony to get all fancy." She said flatly. She had a hard time understanding mares that would spend hours on just getting fancied up over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 am

Night Laughed and put the card away. Turning back the took Shala's hoof into hers and eyed it over. "A hooficure isn't just about being pretty. It keeps the nail trimmed an healthy. It also helps to remove any debris you have picked up. The color is just extra!"

Picking up the hoof pick in her mouth Night flare Carefully ran it on the underside of Shalas hoof. Scraping away bits of dead skin and dirt and whatnot. She took extra care not to hit Shalas pad with the sharp hoof pick.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Shala watched with distant interest. She had not ever gotten one of these before. It suddenly didn't seem as silly as she thought it was. While she was not very interested in being at her best in appearance, she knew that some care was necessary for a mare.

"...I was never taught any of this. This whole....hooficure and makeup stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:19 am

Done with that hoof Night Flare took up the next one. Giving it the same treatment. That done Night spit out the pick for a moment to reply. "Its Hard not to learn the make up stuff in a therapists household. Its all little mind games and tricks to get you to say things. You learn fast how to hide the important things." Picking up the pick again Night smiled and talked around it."As for the maintenance stuff, and the pretties. I learned most of that when I learned my trade, I was a bit rough and tumble as a filly."

Picking up one of Shala's back hoofs Night gave it the same treatment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungover and feeling pretty.   Hungover and feeling pretty. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungover and feeling pretty.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2