My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bob

Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh it's a pleasure to help." Said Lauzet as her face began to go red. It felt satisfying to finally have made it to Sprinkle's abode.

It was still baffling to her though that a young foal like sprinkle was living home alone. She wondered to herself for a moment on whether, or not she should say something about this.

"Say Sprinkle, do you want me to come in and make sure you're okay?" Asked Lauzet with caution, she hoped that Sprinkle wouldn't cry or anything like that. It was annoying to hear him cry, but she still felt it was her duty at this moment to make sure Sprinkle was all right.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:44 am

Sprinkle was glad to finally be home. It only took a few minutes to get there, but it felt like hours.

"Say Sprinkle, do you want me to come in and make sure you're okay?"

"You can if you want to." Sprinkle said as he opened the door and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:46 am

Lauzet decided to follow Sprinkle into his house. She only planned to stay in for a few minutes, just to see what the inside of his home looked like.

"I'll come in for a bit, but I can't stay for to long. I got things to do." Said Lauzet as she trotted into the house.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:02 pm

"Okey dokey." Sprinkle said as he trotted through the small hallway that the front door led to. When he reached the end of the hallway, he said "I'm sorry its so small and cramped in here. I only have one chair." he said as he entered the kitchen and sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!   Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe theres someone to play with at the bowling alley!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2