My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) Empty
PostSubject: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 2:13 am

Prima Bella pranced about her apartment, singing a happy tune. WindSprint was gone finally, having found a house of his own and her nephew would be arriving in Ponyville in a few days. Last but not least, it was the day Revenant could finally move in. She fussed with the bookshelf one last time before leaving to go and tidy up the studio for a little bit before he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 4:33 am

As he walked through ponyville, he quietly panicked. He was finally moving in with Bella and had no clue what to expect, and he was still worried about scaring her away. As he stopped to buy her a rose, he couldn't help but laugh at the situation. He was a hardened warrior who had faced down countless foes, yet a single made was able to make him worry so much. He smiled under his hood, he refused to be seen by the citizens of ponyville without his cloak, and paid the made for the flower. As he stepped up to her ballet studio he took a deep breath, before walking inside and up the stairs to the second floor. As he reached the top of the stairs he knocked on her door, hoping he wasn't late.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:03 am

Bella hummed softly as she worked in the studio below, sorting the costumes and lender shoes when she just barely caught a glimpse of Revenant heading by. She backpedaled so quickly the box that she was currently holding in her magic flew across the room. "W-Wait, I'm down here!" She called before running out and up the stairs after him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:11 am

He smiled and trotted down the stairs, kissing her on the cheek as he met her halfway down. "I'm sorry Darling, I'm not late am I?" He questioned as he levitated the rose out of his saddle bag, and placed it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:19 am

"No, not at all. You're early in fact," She said with a giggle and quickly kissing him after he had placed the rose. "C'mon, let's go inside so I can show you around."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:27 am

He nodded, and followed her up to the living area. "So, am I ever going to meet this brother of yours? You seem to hide us from each other with great enthusiasm." He let his eyes wander over her living space as he stood next to her
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:35 am

"Maybe someday, you'll probably meet my nephew first," Bella said, leading him inside. "Well, it's not much, but it's what I call home. This is the kitchen slash living area and then down the hall is the bathroom and bedroom," She said, feeling a little nervous now that he was here.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:45 am

He sat down, noticing how nervous she seemed, and pull her into a gently hug. He moved his mouth beside her ear, gently whispering "What's wrong Darling?" He then gently Nuzzled her cheek
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 am

"I'm a little nervous, I've never lived with a stallion before, well, a stallion that isn't my brother," She said, cuddling into his hug.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:58 am

"How do you think I feel? I'm from over a thou-" he cut himself off, and slowly continued "an old fashioned family, and I'm moving in with the most beautiful mareive ever seen. And I've only known her a few days, and have already begun courting her." He kissed her between the eyes, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:08 am

"Yeah, we are moving a little fast, aren't we?" She asked, looking up at him and then giving him a brief kiss. "But I don't regret it for a second."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:54 am

"Nor do I darling." He smiled and playfully nipped aqt her ear before trotting into the kitchen. "Hpw about I make dinner tonight, hm? That way you can relax a not, you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Bella let out a surprised squeak at the nip and blushed, slowly following after him. "That would be nice, do you want any help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 5:53 pm

"No thank you dear, but I might be home a bit late. I got a job from a farmer to clear out a pack of Timberwolves." He smiled and turned around, gently kissing her "I promise to be safe."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:05 pm

"Timberwolves? That sounds dangerous," Bella said and kissed him back. "Do you have to leave soon?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:09 pm

"It would be best, they nearly attacked the farmer's son." He hugged her tight "Will you be okay, and not worry about me so much you stress out?" He gently nuzzled her cheek
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:26 pm

"I'll try, I have a class a little later today, hopefully that'll distract me for a little while. And I'll bake some cookies, do you have a favorite?" Bella asked, lightly kissing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:33 pm

"I've never had a cookie before..." He looked to the side slightly embarrassed, even to the point that he was lightly blushing
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:36 pm

"Really?" Bella asked, surprised but smiled. "Well then we'll just have to start you off with my favorite: Chocolate Chip. I'll have a big batch ready before you get home tonight."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:44 pm

"Thank you Darling." He kissed her on the cheek before striding out the door. He had a good feeling about this job, and allowed himself a small smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:59 pm

"Remember, you promised to be careful," Bella called out after him and sighed, heading downstairs after getting her bag of dance clothes and to finish setting the studio up for her class.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Several hours later Revenant staggered up the stairs. He had a terrible feeling about what was going to happen when Bella saw him. He wearily pushed to door open, setting down his saddle bags. He sighed as he removed his cloak, revealing his body that was covered in bruises, cuts, and bites from Timberwolves. He called out, his voice somewhat strained "I'm home Bella!"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Bella had just finished baking a few minutes ago and was washing up the last of the dishes when she heard Revenant call out, smiling and turning to go give him a kiss before freezing and then rushing over. "Revenant! What happened?!" She exclaimed and looked him over before turning once more and bolting to the hall closet. "I'll go and get the first aid kit!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:19 pm

"I uh...one of the farmer's foals followed me, and I had to protect him. Took more hits than I would have had too, and it doesn't help that my fighting style relies on taking hits so I can get close." He sits down "Sorry I broke it promise Darking.."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:36 pm

Prima Bella trotted back in and opened the kit up, getting the disinfectant out to start cleaning his injuries. "Well... I suppose I can forgive you since you were protecting a foal," She said, carefully cleaning the cuts and bites. "Poor thing, they really got some good hits in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: