My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:42 pm

He chuckled "You should see them." He'd had worse before, and was more worried that Bella might be angry. "I...I really am sorry." He gently nuzzled her cheek
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Bella sighed and nuzzled him back. "All that matters is that you're back home safe and sound," She said softly and finished treating him. "Now, how about you relax here and I'll get you some cookies?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:00 pm

"I met the cutest little filly today. I even gave her a book that was given to me by a dear friend back when I was Captain of the CG." He smile as he lay down "I might go an tutor her while I recover."

(This is the first time he's mentioned this part of his past in any way.)
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:30 pm

"You were a Captain of the CG? I didn't know that." Bella filled a plate with cookies and some milk, walking back out and setting both on the coffee table. "That sounds nice and not to mention safe," She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:35 pm

"Oh far from it, I always took the most dangerous patrol routes, and...and even fought in a war." He grew quiet, and looked off into the distance. He blinked a few times, keeping barely disable tears from falling "But...that was a long time ago..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Bella looked down at him and gave him a loving nuzzle. "You don't have to walk about it if it makes you uncomfortable," She said, kissing the top of his head. "What do you want for dinner? You can cook on another night when you're feeling better."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:14 pm

"No. A knight always keeps his word. I can manage myself enough to cook for you darling." He smiled down at her as he got up, and limped into the kitchen, calling back to her with a voice full of laughter "You'll never catch me!"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Bella giggled. "I don't have to catch you," She said, trotting behind him and heading him off, nudging him back to the living room. "You'll still keep your word, just on another night when you're better."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:44 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her "Oh...really?" He flopped over on top of her, pinning her down with his weight and size "I'm making dinner tonight whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:50 pm

"Oof! Hey, that's not fair!" Bella said with a pout and struggled under him. "You're not exactly making much of anything while you're on top of me, go on, eat the cookies I made for you and I can cook."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:57 pm

"Hmmm, how about no." He smiled, gently kissing her nose "Darling, I assure I've had worse and charged into battle..." He took a deep breath, readying himself for what he was about to say as he got off her and walked to the kitchen "I promise you I'll have no problem cooking dinner for the made I love."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Bella scrunched up her nose up when he said no and kissed her nose, getting up after he did and freezing when he essentially said that he did love her. She smiled and cut him off again but this time gave him a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:17 pm

He pulled her close, happily returning the kiss. Moments later he pulled away, lightly panting. He looked down into her eyes, speaking in a quiet and gentle voice "I love you Bella..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:43 pm

"I love you too Revenant," She whispered with a smile. Bella pecked his lips a last time and walked past him, flicking her tail into his nose. "Maybe dinner can wait a little bit," She said, giving him a flirty smile.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 1:30 am

He raised his eyebrowsxin confusion, before his eyes widened in understanding. He smiled, and followed her into the bedroom "Yes, I think it can." He guessed that dinner would be forgotten soon.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 1:48 am

The next morning, Prima Bella stirred and stretched out before opening her eyes, looking over to see a still sleeping Revenant. She smiled and gently kissed him, carefully slipping out of bed to go and get started on breakfast. She was just about to start cooking when she heard knocking. Frowning, Bella walked over and opened the door, only to be tackled by a small, grey blur with an excited and high-pitched voice.

"Auntie Prima! I've missed you so much!" The colt squealed.

"Quick? When did you get here?" The mare said, hugging her nephew and looking up just as Wind Sprint finally made it up the stairs.

"He got in a few minutes ago and wanted to see you as soon as he could and I know you're an early riser," Wind Sprint said.

"Well, I'm happy to see you both but aren't you a little tired Quick?" Bella asked.

"Nope! I slept all the way here on the train! When can we go and do something fun?!" Quick exclaimed.

"Maybe this weekend when I don't have any classes," Prima said, looking down the hall to see if Revenant was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 1:56 am

Revenant stumbled out of the bedroom with fresh bandages on and his sword, as always, strapped to his side. "Did you really have to getup so early Bella?" He mane was all messed up, and not held back by his circlet of iron and silver. He was also oblivious to the guests as he began to make some coffee, while talking "Also, I need a place to put my armour Darling, I'd rather not leave it on the floor all the time and..." He slowly stopped speaking as he turned around and finally noticed their guests "Oh dear..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:05 am

Prima Bella blushed bright red as Revenant came out, looking up at Wind Sprint who was studying the new stranger intensely. She cleared her throat and gently extracted herself from Quick who regarded the new stallion curiously.

"Sprint, this is Revenant... My coltfriend," She said, moving to stand next to Revenant.

"Well... That kinda explains why you were so eager to get me to leave," Wind Sprint said. "Funny, you never mentioned anything about a coltfriend."

"Well it doesn't matter because that's my business anyways. Now, since my nephew is here, why don't I treat us all to breakfast? There's a nice little cafe not too far from here," Bella said.

"Oooh... Can we dad!?" Quick asked, giving his father a look with his big green eyes.

"Sure, we'll wait downstairs," Sprint said, giving Prima a last look that said they were not done talking about this before leading Quick out.

"That went well," Bella said, letting out a relieved breath.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:24 am

"I have to agree as he did not attack me on sight. The foal is cute though." He gently nuzzled the top of Bella's head before grinning mischievously, and whispered into her ear as he pulled back "Perhaps we'll have some of our own soon~" he then lightly nipped at her ear before trotting back to the bedroom, unsure if he was serious or not himself. He slowly fastened his new armour on, it was lighter than his old armour. And as he looked in the mirror, he noticed the way the polished steel glinted in the morning sun, and determined that this new steel armour made him look like a knight from a fairy tale. It was certainly an improvement from his old greyish iron armour in any case. He then brushed out his hair, and pinned it back with his circlet of iron and silver. As a finishing touch, he once more strapped his sword to his side. He did indeed look like he was Captain of the Crystal Guard again. It almost brought back some memories of his past.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:37 am

"Yes he is, I need to take him shopping or to the spa for a day," Bella said, nuzzling back and blushing at the nip or the thought of having their own foals. Honestly, she would love to have a family but as it was, they were already moving incredibly fast so maybe they should wait for a little while and have a serious discussion about it. Turning, she went into the bathroom, washing her face and running a brush through her hair. She finished up, brushing her teeth last and going to the bedroom. "Well, don't you look handsome," She said, looking over the new armor and giving him a kiss. "But I have to ask, why do you always wear your armor?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:41 am

He gently kissed back, before thinking about her question for a momnet "Force of habit, being an old guard and all. It also means I don't have to use magic to hide all my scars, and that I'm always prepared for a fight." He began walking towards the door "It's also like a second skin to me now." He smiled, and opened the door for her
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:51 am

"Well, just to warn you, my nephew will try to wear it if you aren't," Bella said with a giggle, following him out. She led him down the stairs and scooped Quick onto her back, trotting on ahead of Sprint and Revenant.

"So... How long have you known my sister?" Wind Sprint asked as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:55 am

"Seven days, counting this one. I am very lucky to have met her." He smiled a little, shooting a question back at Sprint "You're an exguard, why haven't you brought up my blatant usage of dark magic and called the guard?" He looked over at the "older" stallion. Spirit was physically older than Revenant, no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:02 am

"Because Prima would give me hell over it and like you said, I'm exguard, I have no obligation to report you. And as cliche as it sounds, you hurt my sister, I'll make you wish I had reported you," Wind Sprint said blatantly.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:07 am

"I can appreciate the sentiment, but nothing you could would be worse than what I already suffer through. Besides, I might have to do that one day if only to see how well you handle a sword." Revenant trotted forward, joining Bella and Quick. He smiled at the young colt "And what might your name be young master?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)   The New "Roomie" (Mr. J) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New "Roomie" (Mr. J)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: