My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy objects plus alcohol...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Heavy objects plus alcohol... Empty
PostSubject: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 am

Shala had only bowled a few times in her life. To find out that there was a bowling alley here surprised her. Her only regret was that she could not use her horn to assist her in using the ball.

"Iccy. I don't think i though this through. How am i suppose to use it?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 am

Icarus nodded, going to a rack of bowling balls. "W-Watch me..." He said, Picking the ball with his mouth. He moved toward the alley, Trotted forward, Let the ball fly...

... And nearly got a gutter ball, knocking down 3 pins on the left.

"W-Well... S-Somewhat l-like that."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:52 am

Shala blinked, staring at the pins. This couldnt be too hard. She took out her flask for a good luck swig before looking at the bowling ball rack.

There were a lot to choose from. And she hoped they were kept as clean as promised. Carefully picking one, she picked up a ball with her mouth and nearly stumbled over to the lane with the heavy weight. A short windup threw her off balance and sent her a few feet down the lane with the ball going into the gutter. Off in the distance one might have heard some pony say 'Mark it zero'.

Shala quickly got up on her hooves and skittered over to the seats, slipping around on the wood like ice. She gave every pony who watched a dirty look.

"Yeah, yeah. They wouldn't laugh so much if they knew what i could do if i had my horn and something heavy to swing around...."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:01 am

Icarus smiled weakly. "S-Still, f-for s-someone j-just f-freshly using it like t-that, You d-did great!" He encouraged, Grabbing a ball to try his shot again.

The Wind up...!

"... I-I'm m-more out of p-practice than I t-thought..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 am

Shala smiled and waved a hoof at his praise. "Oh come now Iccy. You don't need to sugar coat it. Last time i went bowling I put a pony in the hospital....I tend to do that sometimes..."

She grinning as if it were a prideful fact before drinking again.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 am

Icarus chuckled softly. He could believe Shala did something like that, actually. he took a drink as he sat down.

"H-Haven't p-played s-since I w-was a y-young c-colt." he admitted, letting the pins Change over.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:52 am

"I played in a few shady joints down in Manehattan. Some of them were business related." She took another ball and tried to bowl more slowly and carefully this time. She managed to not topple over and put the ball in the gutter near the end of the lane this time.

"Business always made me more serious." She went back to her seat and waited for the ball return. Shala did not think to note that Iccy was not in the hospital when she went public about her previous employment.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:59 am

Icarus gave a blank look to this. "B-Buisness?" He asked confusedly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:07 am

Shala stopped short of grabbing her next ball. "Oh. You weren't there....I guess you deserve to know that I was in the pony mafia. I ran trafficking and...'information gathering'. Earned the nickname 'The Splitter'. Stuff like that." She said casually. Without much more pause she took the ball and rolled another shot, this time managing to knock down four pins.

"About time i got a few pins..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 am

Icarus nodded, Digesting the information a bit... Then nodded again. "T-That's a-actually pretty c-cool!"

He paused for a moment, thinking... "H-How'd you g-get that nick-name?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:29 am

Shala sat in her seat and took a drink from her flask before staring at it for a few hard moments. It appeared to not be an easy subject.

"...I'm not sure you want to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:38 am

Icarus gave a curious look... but sighed and nodded. "I-If you d-don't w-want to t-tell, T-That's f-fine..." He smiled afterwards. "W-Want a-anything to e-eat? E-Even if It's o-overpriced, I-It's s-still g-good... M-My t-treat!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:20 am

Shala did not like hiding things from Iccy so bluntly, but she did not feel sharing it would help anypony. Nor was it good conversation material. Food sounded like a good chance in topic.

"Sure. They have any Pizza? Haven't had that in a while."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:39 am

Icarus nodded, inwardly Cringing. The pizza was infamously their most spendy item. Not that he inwardly Cringed much.

"W-What flavor? C-Cheese, C-Carrot, O-Ooh, They h-have Istallion p-pizza!" he said, noting the new flavor added in.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 am

Shala did not even know they had those flavors. "Huh...Well surprise me. I can eat anything in any shape." She smiled and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:00 am

Icarus simply nodded, smiling back, and ordered a Cheese Pizza. Simple enough.

"S-So... H-How are you a-and Intel?" he asked, grabbing a slice.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 am

Shala blinked. That question caught her by surprise, though she was quick to smile. "Well, when i was in the hospital, i was determined to be in a bad mood until he showed up and made me smile." She giggled to herself before rolling her eyes. These ponies were rubbing off on her.

"So I set up a dinner date with him at my place..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:22 am

"D-D'awww~!" He gushed. There was no denying it, Iccy had a thing for Cute stories. "I-It's g-good Y-You two are d-doing w-well... I-I have to a-admit, I-I'm a little J-Jealous! I-I mean, W-When I s-show interest in a M-Mare, S-She g-goes running!" He joked, smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:30 am

"Thank you Iccy..." She said. It was a word she rarely used. "If you find a mare your interested in though, let me know. I bet i can help you get her."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 am

"Aw... T-Thank you, T-Though I'm p-probably a l-lost c-cause." He said, smiling. "W-Well... Y-You should f-focus on g-getting b-better f-first."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 am

Shala waved a hoof. "I don't need to get better to help a friend. This horn will be fine in due time. And your far from a lost cause. Surely you got some pony your after."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 am

Icarus blinked a bit, and thought for a moment, before shaking his head. "N-Not r-really... H-Haven't R-Really l-looked a-around." He admitted, shuffling his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 am

Shala laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh come on now. I know you had to have at least seen one mare that caught your eye. Hehe. Oh fine. You don't have to tell me, but I know you have someone in mind.....Your not gay are you?" Up until her last sentence she was rather pleasent until her blunt question came into play.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 am

Iccy had the poor Misfortune to be drinking as Shala Asked her last question, making him spit out quite a bit of water, Thankfully just that. After Coughing a bit, and letting ponies know Yes, He was fine, he turned back to Shala. "N-No, I-I am n-not g-gay. I-I r-rather L-Like M-Mares, T-Thank you v-very much."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:59 am

Shala giggled. "Sure Iccy, whatever you say. Just don't drown on me." She took out her flask and took a sizable sip. "So....Tell me something about yourself I don't know yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy objects plus alcohol...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next