My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy objects plus alcohol...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 pm

"Iccy..." She said, sounding like a mother to a dissapointed child. "You don't have to be that shy. But if you can't, then its your loss." She said in a slight taunting tone. She was feeling more eccentric than usual.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Icarus blushed, shaking his head. "I-I c-couldn't D-Do It... I-I'll A-Ask l-later."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Shala smiled and rested her head again. "Alright. Ill be waiting then. Or I'll waste it on something uninteresting to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Iccy smiled softly and shrugged. "It's a D-Deal."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:25 am

Shala nodded and almost felt like taking a nap here. Funny, considering all the noise, but she was used to being in noisy places.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Iccy smiled softly and yawned a bit. He'd been stressing out over Night's old Gang that he hadn't gotten enough sleep.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:17 am

"...Iccy?" Shala said, barely loud enough for him to hear. "....Do you think...I have a problem?" She said, nudging her drink with a hoof. The question seemed to come out of no where, having not been prompted by anything.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Iccy paused a bit, not knowing quite how to answer. "... M-Maybe a l-little... N-Nothing W-We can't h-help w-with." He finally answered, sighing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Shala held up her glass, staring at it for a few moments before forcing a smile. "...Yeah...Not that i can help....Can't help at all...."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:21 am

Icarus frowned softly. "Y-You know, Y-You'll have f-friends t-that w-would be w-willing t-to h-help you..." he reminded, nudging Shala.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 am

Shala sighed and turned away from the nudging. "Thanks....." She took a large sip of her drink. "...But I don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 am

Icarus sighed, shaking his head. "W-Well... L-Let's not t-think of t-that for now. A-As a d-dragon once s-said..." he said, drawing himself up a bit, and doing the best "Assistant" Impersonation. "T-That's the f-future's Problem."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Shala raised an eyebrow at Iccy. She knew he wanted to help but that sounded rather silly. "Iccy. That is the worst advice i have heard from anypony ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy objects plus alcohol...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3