My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Quick Stitch fumbled with his mask until it was suddenly lifted and tied onto his face. "Thanks Andy," he said with a chuckle, looking to where his cousin stood in the doorway.

"No problem, hope you have fun tonight but why can I come again?" she asked.

"Because darling, the invitation didn't have a plus one option and I was raised to be a good guest," he said, giving his costume some final adjustments.

"Fine, I'll just be in my hotel room, bored out of my mind, reading passe fashion magazine," Andy sighed dramatically.

"You only call them passe because you're not on the cover," Quick smiled, ushering her out of his room.

"Yeah well... don't forget we have to get up early tomorrow for the photoshoot," Andy called, walking back to her room.

"I know, you're the one who takes forever to get going. Good night Andybear," Quick cooed and laughing at the irritated groan from the nickname, leaving for the party.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 8:13 pm

In a wing of the castle set aside for diplomatic envoy's to stay, Nyx quietly got his things together and began to put on his suit. It was black like his fur, but had been woven with strands of silver, so it looked like pure moonlight when light of and kind caught it the right way. He also strapped his rapier to his side, as he'd been given permission to carry it to the ball.

He looked to his nightstand, where his mask lay. It was a very macabre thing. It looked like a skull, and left only his eyes and part of his muzzle uncovered, and the look of it was only enhanced by the bone white ivory it'd been carved from. Across the cheeks there was silver inlay that came to form a moon-like circle around a series of small rubies that had been carved into rose petals, and set on the masks forehead. Forming what looked like a small rose in front of a full moon.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 8:33 pm

When Quick arrived to the party, he quickly located the cider and procured himself a glass, content to stay at the edges of the party for now just to observe all of the pretty mares and stallions in their costumes. Call it inspiration for his next line, or call it what it was and say he was just checking out who he'd possibly bring back to his hotel for the night. Yes, Andy constantly reminds him he's a horrible tail chaser with no future in domesticity... Quick always did wonder where his little cousin got her flair for dramatics and while Auntie Prima was the obvious choice, Quick secretly thought it was more likely to be Just.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Nyx sighed as he put the mask on, and cast a spell to keep it from being moved. The sole reason he was attending this party, is because he knew that someone would be here. Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open and started down the hall. The party had started fifteen minutes ago, but in Prance you learned to be fashionably late to everything.

Once he'd reached the end of the hall, he pushed open the door to the balcony, and quickly scanned the crowed. Smiling slightly Nyx began to slowly decend the stair case, catching everyone's eyes as his suit gleamed like pale and bright moonlight as it caught the light of the torches. Matched with his tall and slender physiq, and sharp features, he looked like a god... or prince at the very least.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Quick blinked as someone descended the stairs, eyes widening slightly at the handsome stallion. Well hello there... Much like everyone else in the ballroom, he was drawn towards this mysterious stranger. Quick was quite eager to meet this stallion, he was quite interested in his suit among other things, maybe he would take it off later... His feathers ruffled at the idea, turning to get himself another cider and one for his hopefully new 'friend'.

"Hello there," he crooned, walking up to him with drinks in hand, offering one.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Nyx smiled gently as he took the cup in his magical grasp. It seemed as though he prey had found him first. He spoke with a light prench accent "Hello to you too," He smirked a bit "I would ask your name, but this is a masquerade, no?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:16 pm

"It is indeed, though I've never much subscribed to the idea of hidden identities. I'm Quick Stitch, no need to tell me your name if you prefer to keep the illusion of mysterious, handsome stranger," Quick said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:26 pm

"Are you sure I'm the one who wants me to keep an air of mystery? Mmm, but perhaps, my beaitiful new friend, this handsome stranger will find himself in your company late tonight."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Quick grinned at the open flirting, puffing his feathers a bit. "I'd be glad to share company with you, on a side note, your suit fits you like a second skin, you had a good tailor, I wouldn't mind a much closer look."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:35 pm

"Yes, she's been making my suits since I was little." He casually lead Quick towards the dance floor. "Perhaps, you can take a closer look at something else, Quick."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:38 pm

"Oh? And what that might be?" Quick asked, following after him. "Ah, you'll have to forgive me, despite lessons, I'm not a very good dancer."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:41 pm

"Don't worry, I know you'll do fine darling." Nyx extended a hoof to Quick, giving him inviting bedroom eyes
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:50 pm

"Well... how can I say no when you ask so nicely," Quick chuckled, taking the hoof and moving closer.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Smiling, Nyx lead Quick into a light and graceful waltz, taking lead and holding the other stallion close. After several more dances, and many glasses of cider and wine, they found themselves stumbling into Quick's hotel room.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Quick used his hoof to shut the door behind them, attacking his paramour's neck with kisses and nibbles. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that bedding this god-like stallion should've entailed more flirting on his end but he didn't care, he'd ask questions in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Groaning lowly, Nyx flipped off the lights and peeled off his suit, before kissing quick as they fell onto the bed. Rolling on top of the other stallion, he whispered in a low and husky voice "I promise you won't forget tonight, my dear."

Several hours later, the next morning~
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Andy yawned and slowly pulled herself out of bed as her alarm went off, shuffling her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth, not bothering with her hair or face as the makeup and hair artists at the shoot would be fussing over both with each outfit. Now feeling a little more awake, she headed out and knocked on Quick's door before opening it with the spare key.

"Quick, it's time to get up, we're gonna be late if you don't get... Seriously!? Quick, get your tail up!" Andy exclaimed, she couldn't see the other stallion's face yet as both he and Quick were snuggled into each other and Quick had yanked the blankets over their heads at her yelling.

"Not so loud Andy, you'll wake my guest," Quick grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Nyx looked up tiredly, taking a deep breath as he used his magic to turn on and set up the coffee pot. He then stopped as he noticed Andy, his eyes widening slightly as he realized he also wasn't wearing his mask anymore, he must have taken it off last night. Still speaking in his light prench accent, his voice low and soft "Sis...?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Andy blinked as the stranger spoke, squinting as she took a better look at him. "...Nyx?" She asked, barely whispering.

"Wait... Nyx?!" Quick exclaimed, bolting upright and looking at the stallion, confirming that yes, his cousin was currently in his bed and they'd... "Oh sweet Celestia.... your mother is going to kill me...."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm

Nyx snickered "That's too bad, and after last night, I don't think you can run from her." climbed out of the bed, stretching out his tired muscles. "I've been following your career Andromeda, you've been doing very well for yourself. I'm glad I chose to sponsor you so early on."

He smiled and walked over to her, pulling her into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:56 pm

"This isn't funny Nyx, Aunt Prima's going to kill you too when she finds out you didn't see her first," Quick said, climbing out of bed.

Andy looked up at the stranger before her, because that's exactly who he was, a stranger she hadn't seen in well over a decade. She went stiff at the hug and felt the tears well up in her eyes. "Why...Why didn't you come back?" She asked, unable to help herself as she buried her face into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:03 pm

"I was needed in Prance at the time...I'm sorry. But I've done my best to support you. Do you remember four or so years ago? When you were just stating your career, and a prench count by the name of Endymion decided to sponsor you? Helped push everything off the ground, and has been with you since?" He held his dear sister tighter, having to seen her in person for so long.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:10 pm

"Thank you... But we needed you too Nyxie, especially in the last couple of years, we kept trying to reach you, Dad even tried going to Prance to find you," Andy sniffled, pulling away to wipe away tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:28 pm

He looked down "I know...I didn't know if I deserved to be home..." He turned away, using his magic to put his suit back on. "I'm going to see Mother in a few moments."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:33 pm

"Of course you deserved to be home!" Andy exclaimed. "Just.... don't tell our mother you slept with Quick.... Seeing you after so long is going to be shock enough for her heart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next