My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 11:29 pm

"Nyxie!" Bella exclaimed, moving to stop him before he cast the spell but was too late. She sighed and looked at the ground. "He could never be disappointed in you," she whispered before turning to go inside.

When Nyx teleported back into the room, Quick and Andy were sitting down with breakfast, having already let those they were supposed to be meeting that day that they needed to reschedule.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)   Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 9:44 pm

As he reappeared in the room, he silently slipped back into the bedroom of the loft. He sadly regarded his mask and crumpled suit. His eyes stung, but pride refused to let him see why. He spoke, his voice soft and bitter "I, Count Nyxian Nocturne of Prance, would like to think I could have seen through such a fantastical dream sooner. But it's hard to find enough courage to admit the truth, when you so desperately want to believe in a lie."

He pawed at the mask with his hoof, it should have been his first hint. Only he could remove it due to the enchantments, and he never would have taken it off. Even with the false courage of fine spirits, Nyx knew he was too much of a coward to face Quick Stitch.

He sighed and closed his eyes, only to open them with the familiar weight of a mask on his face seconds later. The room was dark, and the sun had yet to rise. Nyx, no, Count Nocturne would be long gone before it did. Still, being the romantic gentlecolt he was, Nocturne would leave Stitch a note asking if the he wished to meet again and play Nocturne's little game.

The letter reads thusly:

Beloved Quick Stitch,

Though it wounded mine heart to do so, I had to take leave of thine delightful company early this morn as I had official business to tend to. I beg that thou do not mistake this for rejection and denial, as I promise it is no such thing. If thine heart still races for my touch as it did this night past, I will see thee at sunfall in the Royal Gardens.

With Love,
Count Nocturne

(Just an idea I had while listening to some somber piano music. If you don't like it, I can shift it slightly to where it hadn't all been a dream.)
Back to top Go down

Le Grande Mascarade: Prend Deux (Jack)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3