My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible Empty
PostSubject: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 pm

It had been a slow day at work for Makeover, but at least she now supposedly had a provider of flowers for hair-dos of the upcoming Grand Galloping Gala.

She was polishing the counter slowly, admiring the three creamy-white roses that she had put in a vase. They smelled heavenly and formed quite nicely too. After polishing the counter, she flipped trough the appointment book. Something nagged her mind, and then she noticed it as her eyes laid on the note. There was a client coming soon, so at least Makeover would have someone to drop by.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Said client entered the door of the spa shortly afterward, looking quite tired and haggard.

"Hey, Makeover... boy am I glad I scheduled this... I need this so badly, you have no idea..." He gave her a weary smile regardless.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:20 pm

"Oh my, sugar, you look like a train hit you." Makeover said behind the counter, leaving the roses to their vase. She closed the book and walked to the front of the counter. "What would you like to start with, honey?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:30 pm

"Facial and hooficure, please. Whatever blend you think will help me calm and relax most... And thank you." He gave her a thankful smile.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:09 am

"No problem, sweetie, it's my job." Makeover assured her customer, and lead him to the spa room again. Quickly, she fixed a hoof-bath.
"Please, step right in." she said, then getting to fix the facial treatment, "I shall use all the best stuff for you. What even happened to get you in such a state?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:01 pm

He did so, smiling a little. "Well... I suppose I should probably start from the beginning... a few weeks back..."

Arpeggio told Makeover the whole story; about him meeting Thunderclap, becoming roommates and good friends, his feelings for Thunder, Thunder's date with Spring, and the whole mess that blew up because of it.

"...And just a few days ago, I ran into this kind mare who was willing enough to listen to me... I kinda went off on a tirade about it... so I just feel exhausted. I've just... been nothing but depressed and angry lately. It's kinda been showing in my compositions, too." The pegasus seemed to get quite weary.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm

"Poor baby." Makeover said after Arpeggio's story. "Maybe it now would be time to swap a new leaf in your social life. At least you've let it all out now."
Beautician mixed her best relaxing oils and ointments into a paste. "I'll spread your facial mask now - it might be a little cold, but it does good to your pores."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 pm

"Nngh... Maybe. I don't know... I'm just at a complete loss at what to do."

He attempted to relax a bit. "Thanks for hearing me out, Makeover."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:35 pm

"Hey, I always have a helping hoof and listening ear available, but that's what I am payed for." Makeover smirked a little, then started to spread the cool paste on Arpeggio's face. "But I heard there is this talented psychiatrist or therapist having an office in Ponyville. I believe her name is Lorenza or Lori ... Laura, maybe? Anyway, you might want to seek her out."
Makeover was very gentle with her moves and took a look at Arpeggio's hooves. Soon they'd be ready for the hooficure.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:41 pm

"Mmm... I'll keep that in mind..." He began relaxing more as the paste was spread.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Makeover added slices of cool cucumber on Arpeggio's eyelids and then said, "I'll start working on your hooves now."
Gently she took the first hoof, dried it in a soft white towel and start to work on it with a file.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:50 pm

"Mmm..." Arpeggio's tension seemed to loosen just a bit as the hooficure started. His wings fluttered a little before folding against his side again.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:53 pm

"You are going to make yourself sick with these troubles, you know", Makeover said while working trough the first hoof, "It is easier to live alone than fear an end of a relationship, if I am any judge."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 pm

"Perhaps... but I don't want to live alone... not now that I've had a taste of love... even if that bitch stole my chance at it... ...I just... I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:20 pm

"Oh, honey... I wish I could help." Makeover said with a shrug, moving on to another hoof. "I am not a type of Pegasus to talk about these things. Sure, I have had my share of suitors, but none of them caught my fancy."
The low, aggressive tone of Arpeggio's voice did not go unnoticed. Makeover looked up from her work to see, if Arpeggio had turned green from jealousy already - but it seemed that only green things in the room were his relaxing facial mask, the cucumber and her mane and tail.
"Maybe you could let them be, and you could be the best friend this Thunderclap has ever had. That is love, too."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Arpeggio thought about what she said for a little bit, trying not to cry and mess up the mask. "...I've thought about that... I really wish I could do that, Makeover... I really do. But I can't. The part of me that's in love with him would never let me... it'd keep jabbing at me..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:51 pm

"I'm so sorry for you, baby." Makeover said and gave a friendly pat on Arpeggio's hoof. "I can't think of anything else to help you."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 pm

"Nnn... that's okay... this helps... Thanks for caring, Makeover... I think a nice massage after the sauna will help a lot, too. I've been getting all that tension again."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:04 pm

"Sure thing, honey." Makeover said with a smile, "Now, please lean back..."
She reached for the third hoof, after the second one was finished. "You might need to try and keep yourself occupied with something, while the anger within is still strong. As said, tension does not do good to health and looks. Maybe a long flight might help?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 pm

"Haah... perhaps... I'm just at such a loss right now..." He had to admit that the hooficure felt nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Makeover was silent for a moment as she fixed Arpeggio's hooves. Then she piped her thoughts out; "Mind to tell me, what made you fall for Thunder?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 pm

"I don't mind telling... it's a bunch of things. First and foremost... I admire his willpower... his past isn't exactly a happy one; from what he told me, his village was really poor; had a close-knit community because they helped each other survive. Once things got a little better and his parents opened up a shop, he left, wandering; I'd thought it was kinda a stroke of fate or something like that that we met that day he came into town, but now I'm not so sure..."

He sighed a bit. "He has an amazing voice... he'd deny it, but he has one of the richest bass voices I've ever heard... he's so kind... caring..." Arpeggio blushed a little under the mask. "...And he's attractive. Really attractive; he's really well-built from all the physical work he did growing up..."

He sighed again, with a little anger in it this time. "...That Spring Shower... ugh. Can't stand that-" He muttered something that could've sounded profane under his breath. "Seriously; she's like... a female lead from a really bad story. Y'know... just this flawless mare, this 'Little Miss Perfect' who's supposedly impossible to hate. The one who, if you hate her, you become the villain of said story. She swept him off his hooves on their first official date together."

"Y'know what makes it even better? I confessed my feelings to him after he returned from that date. He told me that he couldn't choose between us 'cause he didn't want to see either of us hurt. He had the gall to lie right to my face. He'd already chosen her. She gave him a buckin' kiss when the three of us met. I swear, if I hadn't been reeling from the heartbreak, I'd have pummeled her and him both."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:33 am

"He really, truly sounds like something." Makeover admitted as she finished with his last hoof, then stopping to listen Arpeggio's vent of the mare whom Thunderclap was going out with. She frowned a little, as Arpeggio came to the last part of his vent, the feeling of betrayal and being lied to.

"That's awful, sweetheart." she then said, understanding the feelings Arpeggio was going trough. Makeover got up to fetch a bowl of water, so Arpeggio could wash the mask off his face. "I would not be so sure of Spring Shower being perfect mare - we all have our flaws."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:37 pm

"Maybe not, but I haven't seen any of whatever flaws she might have. I just... augh! That face of hers... just makes me see red..."

Arpeggio took a calming breath. "...Mmm... I'm sorry you had to see that. It's been harder and harder for me to keep my emotions under control lately..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm

"It is perfectly understandable, honeydew." Makeover assured Arpeggio and gave a pat on his hooves. "Here, wash your handsome face and let us get the treatment onwards, so you can unwind, hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next