My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Makeover mixed a spoonful of honey to another teacup and then offered it to her client.
"So, any thoughts of what you are going to do next, hmmm, situation-wise?" she asked and took a sip of her own tea.

[Aw, dang... I've misread your second-last message. Let's pretend Makeover has a selective hearing. xD]
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Arpeggio had talked to Shala a bit, but was still planning what to do with her for next time. "Working on some ideas. Nothing definitive at this point." Arpeggio took a slow drink of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Makeover nodded and took another sip of the green tea. "I see", she said, "I would still suggest a holiday away from the town. Change of scenery actually might help, though it won't remove the problem itself entirely."
She crossed her legs in a lady-like manner and then fell silent, slowly drinking the tea. It was her afternoon teatime, after all.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 pm

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks for being such a good listener..." Arpeggio continued drinking his tea. "I agree; I need to see something else besides the streets of Ponyville for a while."

(Oh, the irony...)
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:32 pm

"They say the beach is lovely during this time of the year." Makeover added to the general conversation and finished her tea. She stretched in an armchair a little, taking a deep sigh.
"Oh, and it's really no problem, sweetie." Makeover assured the stallion, smiling, "I am really here for my clients, and I love to help."
The beautician beamed. "Oooh, and by the way; how is that lady-friend of yours? Moony, I believe you called her?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 pm

"That's near Canterlot, right? That sounds like a good idea to me." He smiled back gratefully to her. "Her name's Moon Whistle; she's the first friend I made here. I don't know how she's been, though. I wonder if she did confess to Icarus... I hope I see her soon."

Arpeggio finished his tea, then gave Makeover a hug. "I hope to see you again soon, too." He paid for the treatment, then headed out towards home.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:45 pm

"Anytime, sweetie, anytime." Makeover said and hugged Arpeggio back, then adding the payment to the cashier's box and starting to clean up the room.

[And I guess that ends this play. Gosh, I should not be writing at this time of the day. It's over midnight already.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible   Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arpeggio relaxes again - if possible
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3