My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need to rest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

I need to rest (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Star Sapphire walked down an isle in the Canterlot art gallery. Star quite liked paintings, and came to the gallery as often as possible. Which, recent ally, was not as often as she liked. Because of this whole Changeling business, her schedule was full with as many patients as she could fit in. But it was taxing on her. Although she liked to help other ponies, she was feeling exhausted. So, today, a day with no appointments, she decided to treat herself. "Too bad I don't have a friend here to enjoy this with." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Shadow Zephyr had not visited the art gallery in years and for some reason he felt drawn to it, so trying his best to not limp too much on his left front leg, he entered the gallery and began looking at the new pieces of art...and then wondered to himself, "I wonder if that old picture is still in here?", he mumbled before he slipped on a wet spot in the floor causing him to fall on his left side landing on his wing as he nearly screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Star looked up from a painting she was studying in great depth when she heard a loud thump. She looked over to see a pegasus lying on the ground, apparently having tripped. Star Sapphire rushed over to him. "Oh my, you poor thing." she said. She dropped down besides him. "Is there anything i can do for you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Shadow was having trouble getting up as he even used his right wing to try and prop himself to where he could get up, but with his left leg injury he was having trouble..his pain was great enough he did not hear the other pony approaching him as he squinted, and hissed in pain, then began to grumble in his rich, deep voice "Just my bucking luck..I would fall on this side....Ngh!"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:27 am

Star was worried about the poor pony. He looked to be in so much pain, and did not even respond to her. Not waning to watch him struggle, she decided to intervene. Her horn started to glow, and some magic enveloped Shadow. He was lifted up off of the ground and brought onto his hooves. "Sorry about picking you up like that, but it looked like you needed help." She said, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Shadow felt himself get picked up and placed on his hooves again, as his eyes finally looked up and saw the unicorn who was performing the task, as he tried to regain his balance and stand on three hooves and not let his injured one hit the floor to not put pressure on it, as his wing was already in enough pain and catching his breath before trying to talk, "It's quite alright....you did not have to..but I feel I must thank thee for your assistance." He said his blood red eyes staring at the one who helped him as he spoke keeping a straight face as he was still hurting. (sorry for this late reply Thunder...blasted thunderstorm knocked out my power last night.)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:35 pm

(Did my thunder do that? Whoopsie)

Star started to make a fuss about the pegasus. "Of course I had to help. You looked like you could barely make it up yourself." She said. Star Sapphire noticed that Shadow was not putting pressure on one hoof. "Are you OK? Wanna go see a doctor?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:08 pm

(lol maybe...rain is fine..just no lightning lol)

Shadow said nothing with his cold face at first as the unicorn spoke to him, "It will not do any good....no doctors worth their salt have been able to do anything for me....tis my own burden to bear for my own mistake that im like this...forced to live in constant pain." He said truthfully as he appeared to be hiding a secret guilt of some kind...like the weight of something big was upon his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Star Sapphire frowned. "I'm so so sorry." She said. "I happen to be a doctor. Not the kind you are looking for though." She said. She looked at the pegasus with concern in her eyes. "I'm Star Sapphire." She said, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Shadow was feeling bad for what he said, "I apologize for my lack of manners....I'm Shadow Zephyr..nice to meet you lady Sapphire.......you are a healer?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Star smiled. "No need to apologize Shadow. I can see you were in quite a lot of pain." She said. "And I am a healer, of sorts. I'm a psychologist, a healer of the mind." She said, lightly tapping the pegasus' head.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:44 pm

"......I see......" Shadow does nothing in response to her tapping on his head, he just unconsciously began rubbing his injured front left leg lightly, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his left wing, as he remembered talking to some psychologist some time ago...all it did was annoy him and remind him of the incident that he already is reminded of with his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:52 am

Star Sapphire cocked her head inquisitively. The pegasus just seemed to have dropped of, lost in thought, if even for a moment. At least it seemed to Star that he was thinking about something else. "So, want me to accompany you for the rest of your stay here at the Gallery?" She asked, trying her best to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:02 am

Shadow snapped out of his train of thought when he heard Star Sapphire talking again, looking over to her as he stopped rubbing his leg for now, "If you want you can....I'm not doing anything..plus I was kinda curious if one painting was still here."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:10 am

Star Sapphire smiled at Shadow. "Oh it is my pleasure to accompany you. If you're looking for a specific painting, I'll help you find it." She said. She flicked her head and brushed her mane away from out of her face. "And if I'm here, you have somepony to catch you when.....if you fall."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 am

Shadow was not used to being treated like this as he turned his head slightly looking over paintings before talking again, "Right..more like when I fall...............I appreciate it..I don't mean to disturb your afternoon like this." He then starting trying to walk slowly and not use his bad leg as much as he could. "It's a very old painting....might be toward the back of the Gallery."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Star Sapphire began to walk. "It is no problem at all Shadow. If it is an old painting, it will probably be this way." She said, walking down one hallway. She continued to examine the paintings. "I like this one." she said. It was one of a sailor pony, kissing a nurse while a crowd cheered and partied in the background. "It has always been one of my favourites."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Shadow took it slow as he and Star Sapphire walked around the gallery, he started looking a various paintings, then stopped to rest as he looked at the one she was speaking about as he observed the painting carefully, "I remember this one too....I think I actually knew the pony the nurse is kissing at one time...hard telling what became of him and that nurse pony." Shadow was quite knowledgeable compared to most ponies, so a lot of the older paintings held some significance for him in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Star looked at Shadow in wonder. "You know those two?" She aced in disbelief. "Wow! I wish I could meet them. I love this piece." She said, looking at the picture. Secretly, part of her wished she was the nurse. It was a weird quirk, but she loved relationships, and all their quirks. Yet, for some reason, she could not get a relationship for herself. She frowned slightly when she thought of this.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Shadow nodded slightly as he looked over to Star, "The sailor I did...the nurse I had seen very little of.....been a long time since I had seen them......well one day you may get to, never know." Shadow said as he watched her reactions as he was very observant of everypony, due to his training as a royal guard long ago in his youth...he noticed her frown a bit as she was in thought about something, "Something troubling you Miss Sapphire?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Star Sapphire looked up when she was addressed. "What? Oh no. Nothing is wrong, just thinking. Anyway, let us go find this painting of yours." She said, continuing down the hallway. "Dang, were my feelings that visible?" she thought to herself, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:48 pm

"Very well...let us proceed then." Slowly starts to turn letting her take the lead a little as he was certain from the way he appeared, she would not get far from him in his condition in case he started to get weaker looking, as he was already having trouble with his wing from landing on it..but the impact from the fall sent his knee into his chest hurting his busted ribs a bit more than they already did, making it hard to breathe at times. Shadow stopped to catch his breath but also found a painting to look at as he did so...it appeared to be one of a Earth pony tending to some fields and a couple of pegasi bringing in some clouds to provide water to the seeds that were planted. "This is certainly a older one...simplistic..but I do like the color scheme." He said as he tried to ignore the pain he was in while trying to not wheeze in his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Star Stopped next to Shadow as he looked up at a painting. "Ya, this is a nice one." She said. "I like how it shows ponies working together to help every pony. It shows how ponies have to rely on each other." She said, looking up at the painting. Her entire life revolved around helping ponies, so she felt a connection with this painting.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am

Shadow stood there looking as he tried to control his breathing and not wheeze real loud...he knew he would probably have to get that looked at later...but for now, he would deal with the pain and look around the Gallery..in a sense he was glad he found a pony to go through and look at the paintings with, but he would never admit it openly. "That it does...surprising how much some ponies do not even realize how the simplest of tasks..can make such a world of difference." Shadow looked to the painting one more time before moving on again trying to take his time as he wiped his brow a little from the sweat that gathered in his hair that did not show easily due to his coat color.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 am

Star Sapphire continued to move on with Shadow, getting increasingly worried about his condition. "Small acts of kindness can change the world. Indeed, it is the only to ever have." she said. She kept her magic on the ready, just in case Shadow fell over, which she thought was coming up right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to rest (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next