My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need to rest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Star frowned. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" She asked. "I don't just want to leave you in this state. I'm afraid about what may happen." This was weird to her. Although she was a doctor, she did know what to do with a physical ailment.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:37 pm

"Perhaps if I had some water, might help so that you or someone can do something...if my wing was feeling any better...I might attempt a flight to a hospital." Shadow said as he kept trying to control his coughing, as he knew he needed something or else he would only get worse.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:30 am

Star nodded. "Well, if this gallery has a gift store or something, we might get you a bottle of water." She said. "And if you want it." Star Sapphire continued, "I'll use my magic to carry you to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 am

Shadow nodded as he was taking deep breaths to try and settle the coughing a bit, "That would be acceptable." Shadow started to get up a bit so that they could move on, till he heard her last suggestion and looked up at her with a bit of surprise. "What?!..Are you certain you could do that for such a distance, without over stressing your magic?...I don't want something to happen you because of me." He said as he tried to get up off the bench and prepare to walk on with her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 am

Star Sapphire looked at Shadow. "I am serious. I may need to take a break every once in a while, but if that is what I need to do to help you, then I will do it." She said. There was no joking in her voice, no glitter in her eyes. She was dead serious. "Are you ok? Or will I have to carry you?" She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:13 am

"I suppose my charade has gone on long enough in trying to be fine...I suggest we best make our way to the best medical facility that we can." Shadow said as he stood next to her ready to leave as he was not looking his best as he appeared to be in more pain right now than before. "If you want to make it easier...I can suggest one of two things...you can either make it to where I can walk easier and we can get there as fast as we can..or you can ride on my back and heal my left wing to where i can sustain flight...it is up to you, but if you do one of those two things I believe it will be less stress on your body and your magic."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 am

Star pondered this, but only for a brief second. "I don't know any healing spells. At all. We will go with your first plan then." She said. She began walking. "Tell me when you want to be picked up." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:37 am

"Then let us move on Miss Sapphire..my strength will only last so song." Shadow said as he started walking with her again in a slightly faster pace as he did his best to ignore the pain and move on.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Star nodded and began to walk briskly. "Just tell me when you need help." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Shadow and her kept walking, his leg was starting to throb as he grunted with each step, but it made him stop coughing as much as he was before, he was doing his best ignore the pain as he kept up with Star Sapphire as they quickly made their way out of the gallery, "Just keep going for now...I'll let you know when I can't keep up."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:37 am

Star Sapphire nodded. "Don't hesitate to ask me. It won't be too much of a burden." She said. They exited the gallery and headed towards the hospital, Satr dying her best to keep other ponies out of their way.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Shadow kept breathing hard as he struggled to keep up with her..when they exited the gallery, he unfolded his left wing and kept moving, as it hurt less at times for him to keep his left wing out, he knew he was not able to fly but less pain he dealt with the better, he could see she was trying to keep others out of their way as most stepped aside of Shadow allowing him to keep moving with his wing out. As they kept moving his left leg throbbed painfully as he was trying to use it as best he could to keep moving, till he stepped wrong and it gave out from under him almost making him collapse as a small amount of blood seeped out of where the damage was the worst in his leg causing an loud grunt and groan to come from him as he called out to Star for assistance. "Ngaagh! hah hah, agh!...Miss Sapphire!"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Star Sapphire heard the cry for assistance. Immediately, she spun around, expecting this to cone sooner rather than later. She caught Shadow with her magic, levitating him off of the ground. She then continued walking, not saying anything, hell bent on getting him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:10 am

Shadow did his best to relax as Star Sapphire's magic picked him up and she kept moving, he knew the less he moved the less strain on her, he wanted to walk on his own, but he only managed to get so far...he only hoped she could hold on long enough to get to the hospital...and that he could breathe easy enough to not thrash in any pain. "I'm sorry....I wanted to walk further before you had to do this."

(Question...Are we gonna continue to post here or move threads when we get to the next destination?)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:27 am

Star continued to trudge towards the hospital. "It's ok. I can make it." She said. At least, she hoped she could make it. As it stood, she was fine at the time. She hoped she could hold out long enough.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 am

Shadow hardly moved as his breathing was still very difficult, and his leg was still bleeding slightly, he tried to control his breathing as best he could and rest in case her magic gave out he could possibly move again, as he was not certain how far they had to go.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 am

Star continued to quickly move down the street, ignoring the odd looks she was receiving from ponies. "I just gotta get him to the hospital." She thought. She was beginning to feel the strain of carrying shadow, not being used to carrying heavy loads for extended periods of time. "Don't worry Shadow, I'll get you there." She said, her breathing starting to get heavy.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:38 am

Shadow was starting to slip in and out of consciousness, and his eyes started getting heavier and heavier the more difficultly he had breathing, but he kept forcing himself to stay awake as he stared down to her, both glad yet concerned that she was doing this for him. "Please do not strain more than you can handle Miss Sapphire." He could hear her breathing becoming heavier as she kept going, but admired her determination to help other ponies.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:42 am

Star continued walking, slowing down slightly by the strain. "Hang in there Shadow, we will make it!" She said. Her breathing was getting heavier. "Gee, this is tough." She thought.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:52 am

Shadow nodded slowly as he laid there in the grip of her magic as his chest got heavier and he began wheezing badly, as he was struggling to breathe, which in turn starting making his heart beat erratically, he then laid down almost motionless as he struggled to keep awake and not let his body go limp and become harder for her to lift.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 am

Star felt relieved as she rounded the final corner to see the hospital. She slowed down even more, but finally made it and burst through the doors. "We need a doctor! Now!" She said, as loud as she could.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:04 am

Shadow had felt himself lowered as Star finally arrived at the hospital, his head did not move and his eyes were barely open, he was still breathing, but it was slight as his chest slowly rose and feel and his leg kept bleeding a little at a time.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:39 am

A couple doctors rushed in as Star Sapphire placed Shadow on a hospital bed. "Please, you must help him." She said. The doctors wheeled Shadow away, performing their diagnostic;s in the run, with Star close behind. "Please be alright." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:04 am

Shadow was having issues breathing as the doctors wheeled him away looking over his condidtion as one unicorn placed a mask over his mouth to help him breathe while a nurse rushed over to help them as she used her stethoscope to check his vitals. "Doctor..his lungs are filled with fluid and his heart rate is accelerating." "Not good, get him to the O.R. now!..call in his doctor..I recognize this Pegasus, and we need his doctor's help immediately." The nurse knew who the doctor was referring to as she rushed into another room to get out an emergency call. "Hurry his pulse is starting to drop...bring me some wrappings and a drain tube." "I'm sorry ma'am, you cannot come any further...just please trust we will do everything for Sir Zephyr, you can either wait here or in the lobby." Another nurse said as she stopped Star Sapphire at the entrance to the O.R. and the doors closed with the doctors preparing Shadow for surgery.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 am

Star nodded. "I'll wait in the lobby." She said. She walked slowly back to the lobby and flopped down in a chair. She picked up a magazine and began to read. "Hopefully Shadow will be OK." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to rest (Open)   I need to rest (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to rest (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next