My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another day, another new topic for gemini. XD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:33 pm

"I have.....flashbacks" Torna says, a little above mumbling "Since my first one here, a lot of people try to subtly avoid me, the keyword is try"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:37 pm

"oh..i'm not trying to avoid you or anything, it just seems like you'd rather be alone with your pla-friend...why don't we hang out some then?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:38 pm

"I do not see why not" Torna stands up, with a slight smile, and puts the plant in her saddlebag
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:40 pm

"awesome. so, where do you want to go?" gemini asks her, not sure what she'd like to do.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"anywhere I guess" Torna says, only then remembering her fear of heights (under certain conditions)
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 pm

"well...why don't we go find something to do then. what do you normally like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:47 pm

"Nothing in particular" Torna says "I have a tendency to be indecisive"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:50 pm

"yeah, i know what that's like...how about..." gemini taps his chin in thought, trying to think of somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:51 pm

In Torna's mind, she is silently hoping that he picks Cloudsdale, despite her own common sense
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:54 pm

"well...how about...taking a quick trip to cloudsdale? it's not that far away, so it'd be a good place to visit, since i've never been there before."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Torna perks up "Cloudsdale?", her voice squeaks in a way that sounds both excited and scared. Torna bolts off with an average wingpower of 12
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 pm

gemini looks at her surprised, then flies after her." h-hey, wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another day, another new topic for gemini. XD   another day, another new topic for gemini. XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another day, another new topic for gemini. XD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2