My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Birthday Buck [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

A Birthday Buck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Birthday Buck [Open]   A Birthday Buck [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Today was Rookie's birthday. He just came into town a few days ago and now he was having his birthday here. Normally, he had fun in the sky, flying through the puffy clouds and being alone as usual. But today? He wanted to do something different. Something...unique. And although not being known, he was already given a incredibly nice welcome to Ponyville. Recently, he invited everyone from Ponyville he could. The whole day he had been doing this. He hoped it payed off. They were in a very large, wide, open area. A stadium was there. The nearest place that was around, was Sugarcube Corner. Which would work out quite well. It was quite a distance away, but its there.

He had been working on a song for a while. A small while, but a while nonetheless. He was hoping to sing later on. There was tables all around the area, and ponies waiting to serve the others. He called in a few favors.
Back to top Go down

A Birthday Buck [Open]
Page 1 of 1