My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Home - Let's get a job!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shifty

Shifty

A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:41 pm

She shook her head at Kid, "No, that's all I've go-" She's cut off by the vendor.

She looks around now, anxiety growing, thinking of something... "O-of course! What kind of foals don't have parents?" She forces out a giggle, though it cracks near the end and turns to a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Kid then thought for a second...His old con-artist ways were starting to comm back to him.

"Here, follow my lead..." Kid whispered over to Shining while trying to acknowledge the mare.

He suddenly drooped his ears, put on the saddest, pathetic and meekest look he could muster.

"I...we...*sniff* our mama and papa..." Kid continued to pretend to sniffle, keeping the act up. "Th-they said we're not aloud to go back home till...till we muster up enough bit's to prove we aren't useless."

The mare looked dumbfounded at how the two have been acting, yet she didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Shifty

Shifty

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:57 am

Shining blinked at Kid a few times, unsure of what to do. She threw her doubts away and did what he said.

Shining's ears drooped down, her stature became meek, weak, defenseless. So, nearly the same."Y-Yeah... It would mean... *sniff* so much to us..."
She thought about saying more, but didn't want to risk anything Kid had going.

Inside, however, Shining was questioning the situation. Should they lie to the vendor? Of course, they do need the bits after all...
Back to top Go down
Random Encounter

Random Encounter

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:19 pm

"'Ey there, I say!" cried a burly stallion in the distance, burdened with an overstocked wagon. Just then, he had arrived with a eclectic assortment of supplies which were to be distributed to vendors throughout the marketplace. It became apparent that his visits were as part of operational proceedings, for he strode past the two foals in a dismissive manner and immediately engaged the mare at the stall in some professional conversation.

Equally apparent was that he had brought company. Two colts with worn leather caps dismounted the wagon and promptly went about unloading commodities. Each crate teetered precariously on their backs as they maneuvered with the disproportionate figures which were the indications of their transitory stage in development.

As they endeavored past the stall, the taller of the two lashed out at Kid and Shining Star. "What're those squirts up to, bugging that ol' mare?"

"Looks like we've got Ponyville's newest little couple!" sneered the other, accompanied with stifled laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:54 pm

The mare stopped obsessing over Kid and Shining to focus her attention onto the three that had arrived She then looked over at the cart and the crates

"Ah!~ You brought the supplies! Fantastic!" She smiled towards the stallion. She then looked over towards the two colts. "I also see you brought the terrible twosome."

The mare kept her focus upon the two.

"You two better take care with those crates." she sneered, trying to keep her happy demeanor. "You know what will happen if you drop them!"

Kid had quick flashbacks to Manehatten, his ex-home. He more specifically had flashbacks to showing emotion in front of older colts. He quickly stopped faking, but made sure that it looked like he was still "hurt."

"Me and her? A couple!?" Kid laughed weakly at what the colt's had said. "Not in a million years!"

Kid then realized what he said and quickly regretted it. He didn't know how exactly Shining would react, but his paranoid side said "Not well."
Back to top Go down
Shifty

Shifty

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Shining had shrunk away behind Kid at the two colts' comment, having flashbacks of her own. More specifically the fun older colts and mares had when picking on a younger filly. If she hadn't looked hurt, weak, and sad before she certainly did now.

"Me and her? A couple?! Not in a million years!"

The comment had hurt Shining, but not badly. As a response she let out a quiet squeak. Suddenly she didn't feel like a filly hiding behind a colt, but a filly cowering. She felt so horribly alone.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Kid turned around, realizing how his paranoid side was correct. However, he still couldn't risk the older two colts teasing and bullying either of them.

"Great job!" Kid whispered over to Shining. "Even more convincing! You're amazing at this!"

Kid would have to hope that maybe the compliment would deter her thoughts away from the earlier comment.
Back to top Go down
Shifty

Shifty

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Shining forced a weak smile to slowly appear on her face, attempting to hide her hurt. "Th-thanks..." She quietly muttered.

Shining tried to dismiss it, looking back to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 pm

[[RP DEAD; ENCOUNTER RENDERED NOT CANON]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home - Let's get a job!   A New Home - Let's get a job! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home - Let's get a job!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2