My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to ponyville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynamin

Cynamin

New to ponyville Empty
PostSubject: New to ponyville   New to ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Hello! My name is Cynamin. I am 2 years old, and do not yet have my cutie mark, but I am working hard to learn what it is I am good at. Hopefully somepony will want to help me in my adventures. If you want to know more, just ask!
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

New to ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to ponyville   New to ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:45 am

Stormy sat on a nearby bench, enjoying the soft sunlight as he sort of let his mind wonder. It was one of those days that could take a turn in any which way if their was a little push in the directions of a ponies whims.

He noticed a little pink pony. looked about three years old he guessed walking about. He grinned, waving a hello.
Back to top Go down

New to ponyville
Page 1 of 1