My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to Ponyville

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:00 pm

"Wow! What a peacefull place!"Lexa sayed as she just arrived in Ponyville.
She looked around for a while..
"So many shops and sights! Its just amazing!"

She sat down near the fountains.. took a pen and a notepad out of her saddlebag, and began writing...
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Carpe stifled a yawn as she walked down the street and into the square, brushing her bangs out of her face. She had stayed up late the night before trying to finish up the newspaper before printing and reaaaally needed a nap today. She was so tired this morning that she had even forgotten to put her hat on. But the news rests for nopony! She just had to keep working.

And then she spotted a brand-new pony, and a pretty pegasus mare at that. Summoning up her best smile, the orange earth pony sped up her pace to a brisk trot and called out, "Howdy ho, sweetheart, and welcome to Ponyville!"
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Lexa didnt notice the mare coming towards her because she was too focused on writing..
But when she heard that heartwarming voice, she looked up to her with a smile "Oh Hello! Thank you.. I just arrived"
"My name is Lexa.. and you are?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 pm

Carpe giggled softly in spite of herself and took a seat next to Lexa, extending her hoof to the pegasus mare. "I'm Carpe Diem, it's nice to meet you! So..." She trailed off, getting distracted by the writing that was on the other's notepad in her tiredness. After a second she shook her head as if to clear it and continued, blinking. "So, whatcha writing? Anything good?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:56 pm

"Carpe Diem.. what a beautifull name! Nice to meet you."Lexa sayed as she looked back onto her notepad.. "Oh this.. well its kinda like a diary thing .. every time I step hoof into a new town, I start writing about it"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 pm

"Oh gosh, thank you! Your name is pretty too." she said in response, grinning. She liked this mare already. After she heard what the notepad was for, she drew back a bit, her smile faltering a little. "Shoot, am I gonna be in that? I hope I've made a good impression, haha!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:18 pm

Lexa smiled"Of course you made a good impression!" She started to blush a little.. "I really like you.. youre just so nice! Wanna be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Flutter trotted out of the marketplace and into the square. She saw Carpe and a new mare. She smiled, and trotted over. She had traded in her bow and arrows for a skirt, courtesy of Rarity. She addressed the one she knew first. "Good morning, Ms. Carpe. Could I ask who you are with?" she said in her utmost polite voice.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Lou

Lou

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Carpe squealed a little and nodded. "Of course we can be friends!" Then she turned her head and waved at Flutter Shot as the unicorn approached, grinning happily. She had just made a new friend, and now here came another one! This was gonna be so much fun.

"Good morning, Flutter!" the earth pony greeted, giggling softly. "You can just call me Carpe, I don't like all that formal stuff. And this is Lexa, she's new to Ponyville just like you!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:55 pm

"Sorry!" She turned to Lexa. "Hi. As you heard, my name is Flutter Shot. Nice to meet you, Ms. Lexa." SHe half bowed.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:32 pm

"Thank you, Flutter Shot nice to meet you too"Lexa looked at her and began thinking.. "Hmm.. did you live in or somewhere near canterlot? I noticed you are very polite.. and you have kind of a royal speech"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:41 pm

"Me and my family lived there for a long time. I'd really prefer not to speak about this topic, however." the mare shifted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Ponyville   New to Ponyville I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Ponyville
Page 1 of 1