My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New here :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CharmingCharmer

CharmingCharmer

New here :) Empty
PostSubject: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:49 am

Charming Charmer slowly trotted down a street, unconscious and uncaring of where it would take him. A light breeze flowed past slowly through the sparse treetops. Winter was coming, and charmer was all too unhappy, knowing how he disliked the cold.

A pony's silhouette started to take shape in he distance. I wave, unsur of who this pony will be.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Comical was sitting on a bench, reading over some lines for his up coming comedy act. He felt a chill, it was nice to know winter was coming. He let out a light smile. The teenage colt got up from the bench, and headed toward a temporary inn, going to get a sweater.

Comical emerged from the Inn, sticking his hoof through the last socket of his sweater. and looked up to see somepony in the fog of the morning, waving at him. "Well hello there stranger." Comical said, walking towards him. "How does it? my name is comical, a showpony, if you will. It is nice to meet your acquaintance.... em.. name please?"
Back to top Go down
CharmingCharmer

CharmingCharmer

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 am

"Why, hello there Comical. I'm charming charmer. Just charming if you please. Say, what's a pony like you doing out in the cold today?"
I slowly begin to feel the cold getting to me, and try to resist shivering.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:16 pm

"Well charming, I am out on nothing but a stroll, looking for inspiration to use in my comedic material." Said Comical inspecting the orange pony. "Now its your turn, what brings you out on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:10 pm

[[OOC!]] Sup, could I join? My OC's a pegasus :)
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Sorry ^^; this RP has been sort of abandoned
Back to top Go down
PinkieandCandybffs66

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 am

Candy Lollipop was prancing very happy " Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:10 am

PinkieandCandy:
First off, may I ask that you read or at least skim through a thread before you attempt to join in? If you had done so in this situation, then you would have known that this thread has long since been abandoned, and therefore is not a good one to take part in.

Second, before you roleplay anywhere on this site you will first have to read the site rules and create a character here by using the character creation template. If you need help with this, feel free to message a more experienced member or join us at the chatbox found at the bottom of this site's home page. Hope to see you roleplaying soon! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   New here :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Newbie starting area-
Jump to: