My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Flare's Cloud house

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Night Flare's Cloud house  Empty
PostSubject: Night Flare's Cloud house    Night Flare's Cloud house  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Night Flare's Cloud House

Destination of house:

Ponyville

Current Bits:

Area:

Ponyville skies

Adress you want:

145 Zeypher Way

No. of rooms:

How many stories:

Which rooms:

A main room, a bathroom, a bed room

List the rooms and their size and appearance:

Main Room

Simple and tasteful, for a Pegisi anyway. There is a small table and a few chairs, a couch and a a bookshelf, to one side there is a kitchenette area that appears to have never been use. aside from mail on the counter. The house its self is very tasteful, its made out of darker storm clouds and keeps to the Cloudsdale architecture.

Bathroom

Off off the main room there is an arched doorway, it leads to a small bath and an area to do laundry. On the counter there are scattered many beauty products, the bath to has many different shampoos and washes.

Bedroom

Back in the main room there is a stairway that leads to a loft like bedroom. It looks down into the main room and is only about half the size of the main room. The bedroom is just as bare as the rest of the house. The bed is made out of a darker storm cloud, its firmer then most clouds. there is a little balcony that looks over the lip of the cloud house and down to Ponyville and the everfree forest. The only other think in the bedroom is a simple vanity, it looks like something that has been passed down threw a family, on it is makeup and brushes. In the drawers there is several outfits of clothing. and the one truly personal thing in the house is a picture set by the mirror, in it there is an elderly pair of mares hugging a filly who is a young adult lovingly. Written on the photo is a little phrase in a delicate handwriting. "We will always Love you Night Bug, no mater where the winds take you."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Night Flare's Cloud house    Night Flare's Cloud house  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:41 pm

If you were to like in the skies above Ponyville, it would have to be a little way out of the town because her house would block the skies. So, shall we say 500 bits?
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Night Flare's Cloud house    Night Flare's Cloud house  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 pm

I don't have 500 bits : / I figured she lived close to the everfree forest since I doubt they would let a house made out of storm clouds closer to ponyville
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Night Flare's Cloud house    Night Flare's Cloud house  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:26 pm

As a pegasus, you could make your own house out of the clouds really... And the furniture.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Night Flare's Cloud house    Night Flare's Cloud house  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Thats what I had figured, That all she would really have to buy is a plot of air so to speak, or maybe even the land under it. and some of the things she couldn't make out of clouds.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Night Flare's Cloud house    Night Flare's Cloud house  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:26 am

Okay, 200 bits for the could sound OK?
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Night Flare's Cloud house    Night Flare's Cloud house  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Flare's Cloud house    Night Flare's Cloud house  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Flare's Cloud house
Page 1 of 1