My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to waste

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Truemane

Truemane

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Jordan looked at the sky as he sat on a barrel, out of the way of others, he was pretty close to the Everfree. It really didn't scare him but others would be scared so might avoid it. This left him alone, something he did like, not being talented was quite the stigma. A bit of snow littered the floor, completely blanket the floor, leaving hoofprints leading to Jordan. This was the reason he had sat under a tree and was studying magic, however he was too nervous to try anything. What if he failed? that was too much for Jordan, he couldn't cope with more failing. Looking at his blank rear Jordan was reminded he didn't have any talent. He didn't mind being Cutie markless but it was proof of his "mess everything upness" Looking back at the floating book Jordan sighed again, glad no-one was around.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 pm

A brown unicorn is walking down the streets, with a great feeling of happiness I might add, until he sees Jordan with a worried look on his face. Walking up to the red unicorn, he ask "What's wrong?" He doesn't have a mean full tone, nor anything of great worry. "I can see something's bugging you." he mentions.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

"Ah, what a nice day to go out and be inspired." Comical walked out of his temporary ponyville inn with his joke book in his saddlebags along with some quills. "Lets see, what can inspire some jokes today..." He took out his map of ponyville and saw the everfree was close by. "Hah, this place seems mighty fun!" and with that said he trotted right in.
-5 minutes later-
"Ah! I'm sorry Mr. Manticore, i didn't mean to make fun of you! Just writing down some jokes is all!" He sprinted through the trees, then turned to see if the manticore still followed. "Hah! i lost him!" as soon as that was said, he tripped over a vine and tumbled down a steep hill. "Ow, lets add this to the list..." He said as he wrote down something in his book. He then put it away, to look up to see a red pony, accompanied by another.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Jordan was trying to get back into his book, it was a chapter on levitation, though he could do that anyway. It was nice to re-enforce the info into his brain. Jordan sighed slightly more relaxed and read onwards. then somepony snuck up behind him in the snow and asked was wrong. Jordan Looked over and immediately worried what to say. "umm, fine, i'm fine." he said hurriedly. Snapping his book closed, Jordan looked at the unicorn and then heard a second voice behind him. "Wah!" he clumsily fell of the barrel backwards, banging his head. so much for quiet time.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 pm

The brown unicorn turns just in time to see Comical fall down the cliff. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt."
He quickly hooves it to him and offers a hoof. "You need help?" His hoof is slightly scratched up, with a few clear scars, and is slightly stained by grease. At the same time, he uses magic to help the unicorn that fell off the barrel onto his hooves.

Last edited by Gizmotechnic on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:37 pm

"Up we go!" Comical says, straining himself to get up, while being assisted by the hoof of the brown pony. "Thank you my good sir." He says in a British accent while taking his hat off and bowing to the aid. "Hah, I'm just kidding, i don't really talk like that." Comical says, then chuckles, mounting his hat back on his head. "I am Comical, and you two are?" He asked, gesturing towards him and the red pony.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Jordan was quite agitated now, why were these two hanging around? Didn't they know it was supposed to be dangerous here? He really didn't want the stress of trying to talk to people, it was more than he needed. Jordan was glad of the assistance to get up but still. Looking at comical he sat down to snow not really covering his flank but it was better than nothing. Jordan just hoped it didn't show off his lacking area. "I'm Jordan." Jordan said quietly, making his book float over to him. he really didn't know what to say, so just told them what he was asked.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 pm

"Nice to meet you Jordan, name's Gizmotechnic." He brushes off dust from his shoulders. "I own a store not far from here, but I closed for the day." He stretches a bit, then looks at Comical. "How 'bout you then?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 pm

"Hehe, well, I'm sort of a joker. A comedian, if you will. At least, i try to be." Comical replied, grinning a bit. "I ran away, along time ago, and survived with my wit." He said in a confident tone. Then it dropped, "ah just kidding, it was my sense of humor that got through those times, so i will occasionally host at a comedy club, here and there. I don't got a home, but its enough to pay for some rooms." Comical said this looking at the ground with a lower tone. "How bout you Jordan?
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Interesting stories, it was nice of them to share. Comical and Gizmotechnic were not bad people. . . yet. they still didn't know his secret. somehow he had kept it under wraps. How was he supposed to tell two people he'd known, what 3 minutes, that "Oh, I don't have a talent. I'm worthless and have no skills."? it was next to impossible. this was why he avoided people. Jordan blinked slowly, choosing his words carefully. "Me? I'm not very interesting, sorry to disappoint. I don't offer any services." Jordan said, slowly and carefully. then looked away. he wasn't lieing and immediately his body sagged. they had hit his weakness without even trying. There were three choices Jordan could see now. Run into the forest, teleport into town or just go silent. at the moment the last was forced on Jordan by shyness right now, he was frozen to the spot.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:36 pm

"I never meant to offend you. Sometimes wish I could spend time doing something quieter." Gizmotechnic looks down at the ground, sullen. "Or without such a large price..." he mutters under his breath. Then he picks his head up, "Course, that's all in the pass now." He still has a look of pain in his eyes, and sighs in slight frustration.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm

"well you two seem like quite the outgoing bunch." Comical said in a tone of sarcasm. "I mean no offense when i say that." He chuckled, then whipped out his book and wrote ' don't try sarcasm when things are serious... no laughs come out of that.' He closed it then put it back in his saddlebag. "Well if you guys are up to nothing, how bout some puns eh? Ok, ok, so there were these two ponies. One of them was sitting, on... a toilet? no,no,no, it was a bench... yeah a bench-" He was interrupted by a roar and the sound of some trees crashing. "Agh.... that guy is not apart of the joke..." comical said with regret as he turned around to find his pursuer.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Jordan glanced at the ponies as each of them spoke. then sighed again before the Roar echoed about the area. "That's not good." he said quietly looking into the forest wide eyed. he blinked a couple of times and took a step back. he wasn't gonna try take on anything that big. There was no way he'd win. As the trees feel Jordan's fear grew like a greedy dragon, pushing everything else away. "Eep" he squeaked softly backing away.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Gizmotechnic flinches at the sound of the roar. "That...ok, what did you do?" he asks, questioning Comical. He starts thinking of what to do, but can't think of things that would get the three of them out of there without harming themselves, or leading the creature to Ponyville. "This...isn't good." he mutters under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

"Ok, well you know how i said i was a comedian?" Comical asked. Gizmo nodded. "well i got to have inspiration don't i?" He said, scratching his head. "I was going to start off the day by going into the everfree, and getting some material for some new jokes and stories. On the way out, I saw a manticore. It didn't harm me, and i accidentally made fun of it. It was genius, until it started chasing me. I had no Idea it could understand me." Then i tripped, fell, and here i am.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 pm

'I gotta get back to the forest, gotta get back to the forest.' The young paint, pegasus, mare thought as she continued to dart from bush to bush trying not to be seen. It wasn't long before she reached the edge and once the shadows enveloped her a huge sigh of relief whistled through her clenched teeth. It was then she noticed the familiar roar of a manticore... "Oh no..." She whispered quietly to herself and quickly trotted ahead to see what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Jordan looked over at Comical. That was one of the stupidest things he had ever heard. The Pony sighed and stepped forward as the Manitcore burst through the treeline. fear was great in his eyes but Jordan pushed past that. "Please, stop." he said calmly sounding but still attempting to be reassuring. The Manticore stopped and watched the pony surprised at the calmness.

"please. I know this pony didn't act very nicely, he made a mistake in your intelligence. He honestly knew no better? Would you forgive him if he apologized? I think he's learned his lesson. there is no need to upset others is it?" he reassured the monstrous beast then turned to Cmical. "haven't you?" he said sternly to the pony. "Making fun of others isn't a nice thing to do. everyone has feelings." he told the younger pony. He wasn't pleased, treating someone like they are lesser than yourself is never a good idea. This action had also put his flank in plain few as well as his frown. it was quite a gamble but Manticores were hardly likely to attack without reason. he must have been very hurt by Comical's joke. Jordan knew that pain all too well.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:51 pm

"I agree with our friend here." Gizmotechnic knew not to mess with the animals, you respect them, they respect you. Some even helped him gather parts he couldn't find after searching, either as repayment for feeding them, or helping wounded ones. "The animals of the Everfree believe in treating others the way they're treated, and do listen, sometimes very well." He looks up to the manticore, and patiently awaits Comical's, or its response.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 am

"ah" comical shrugged, then took off his hat and bowed to the manticore. " I'm very sorry that I have offended you, I did not mean for it to be hurtful." he put his hat back on and extended his hoof to the manticore. "I was just doing my job... Well, something of it, and I did not take your feelings into consideration. Please accept my apology."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Sensing that the danger was over, Doodle was still curious what was going on So she trecked deeper into the forest. Geez this would be a whole lot easier if I was in the air... she thought as she unfurled her wings and launched into the air.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:58 pm

The Manticore looked between the gathered and looked about ready to strike till Comical apologized. then it watched him. Then it roared again and walked back into the Everfree, fading from sight.

Jordan turned to Comical and sat, he wasn't going to keep pushing the lads mistakes into view and just let it go, as was sometimes best to help someone learn a lesson. His gamble having payed off the unicorn looked between the two ther ponies and sunk back into his shell, any amount of willingness to say his thoughts gone. He just hoped this didn't turn the conversation to him, or his differences.
Back to top Go down
Gizmotechnic

Gizmotechnic

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 am

"Phew...that ended well." Gizmotechnic sighs, and has a look of relief on his face. He looks at Jordan, "Thanks for talking some sense into the manticore..." he gives a short stare at Comical "...and our friend here." With all the commotion, he just notices that Jordan doesn't have a cutie mark. "Surprising that your special talent isn't with animals."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:05 am

"Ah ok, I get it, no more makin fun of animals." comical said. He Then looked towards truemane. "I tip my hat to you, for teaching me such a lesson." he looks down at where gizmo was staring. "hmm, yes, that was brave, it's unfortunate how you haven't found what your meant to do yet." comical takes off his cape and offers it to the red pony. "might be useful for covering things up, also, i owe you." comical insisted.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:16 am

Upon seeing other ponies with a manticore, her emerald eyes widen and she quickly darts behind a tree. "Eep!" She says... "Oh no! If they get too close to me they'll surely make fun of my ears and tail... Um... I gotta get out of here but eep... where would I go?" She gasped as an Idea filled her with joy! She then ripped off the bark of the tree and coated her tail in a sort of cast and fashioned a hat with two large leaves... "This doesn't look...that...bad?" She said taking a glimpse of herself in a puddle... "Ookay, yeah it does but it'll have to do for now."
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:47 am

To be fair at this time, after what had happened it was highly unlikely they could have said nothing about him. His blankness was te most obvious to talk about however awful it was. But still Jordan was hurt that it mattered so much to the two even if they were not nasty about it. "no, i have yet to find any skills, i simply knew enough about Manticore to know they weren't stupid and it was obviously stung by our friends joke." Jordan said calmly.

However he frowned as Comical offered his cape. "I do appreciate what you are saying but I do not care I lack a cutie mark. To hide it is to admit shame. I feel no shame, it stands to show all I have no talent and am fine. there is nothing wrong with it." He told the two sternly. He wasn't being cruel, simply explaining that not having a cutie mark was not something to be ashamed of. Not everyone had a talent and that was fine, they shouldn't have to hide away because of it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to waste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to waste   Time to waste I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to waste
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next