My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:33 am

Steam followed inside and looked through the books. While she waited for Dylgo, she was reading one of her favorites. It was a mechanic's manual. She often used this a reference when she's making music boxes and some other bigger projects. A very useful book to be sure. She also some of her ideas from these kinds of books.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:42 am

looking for one of the books took longer than she thought. the second book didn't take long to find. she also got to fly a little in the process. that's always a plus in her eyes. now with the two books she was looking for, she flew over to Steam.

"found them. what now?"
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:32 am

Steam closed the book as Dylgo floated over with two books in her hooves. "I don't know. Is there anyplace you'd want to go to? If you want peace and quiet to read those books I know a place." Steam placed the book she had back on the shelf and turned to the pegasus with her usual smile.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 am

"I have all the time I need to read these. but it would be nice to know for the future." She said, grinning. She would land, but she always found it difficult to walk on 3 hooves. it felt good to fly again anyway. she hasn't flown since the day before she left Manehattan.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:58 am

"Alright. Let's go to Whitetail Wood. I know a great spot there. A big open area with a lot of shade and a lovely breeze which keeps you cool." Steam lead the way once again, following another dirt road out of Ponyville. "Can you just feel that tranquility?" She said as she entered the woods. She slowed down so she wouldn't miss the entrance to her favorite spot. "Three paces past the fifth tree, and a turn to the right..." She mumbled. Steam turned right to a fairly unused side path and emerged in a clearing. "Here we are. Like I said. A big open area, lots of shade and a lovely breeze."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 am

"sounds perfect!" Dylgo kept a reasonable distance behind Steam in the air. "You really can. I like it already." as she followed steam she went over a possible time to practice flying. her wings were already getting tired. Pathetic. as she was getting close to a good time, they arrive at the clearing.

"wow, you were right. this is perfect!" she said, hovering around the clearing. "do you mind if we stop by your place real quick? it's been too long since I've flown, and my wings are already getting tired."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:17 am

"Sure we can. Here, let me hold those books for you so you can walk properly." Steam used her magic to levitate the books from Dylgo so she could be more comfortable. "All set?" Steam lead the way back to her shop and went inside, placing the books down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 am

"Thank you." wasting little time, she lands and folds in her wings. "ugh, I see a lot of flying practice in my future." she said, jokingly.

back at the shop, Dylgo yawns and stretches her wings. "I guess that's my sign to get some rest." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 am

Steam smiled. "Then rest well then. I'll be down here if you need me, sweetie." She went behind the counter and pulled out a block of wood from a drawer. She wasn't tired yet so she thought it best to make something with her time.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:39 am

"thanks for the amazing day. and thanks again for the bed." she said, finally allowing her wings to droop down, limp. as she went upstairs she thought back on the day. if Steam hadn't come along, she'd probably still be in the park or chancing the tavern. Thank Celestia for generous ponies.

when she got to her bed, she puts her bags on the floor next to the bed and lays down, the picture of her family in her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2