My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonochi

Jonochi

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:42 am

Paint Brush, dirty and mangled hair, finally arrived in Canterlot. She felt relieved that she had finally made it but unfourtunatly she was out of money and very tired. While walking though the town, she found an art gallery. She walled inside and saw a long seat. Her exhaustion led her to lay on the chair. She then started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Seihai had always liked art, even though it was strange when he tried to think about. He always tried to wrap his head around, but to no avail. Maybe that was the point of art. You weren't suppose to totally understand it. He walked around the gallery, looking at the displays. He hadn't had a chance to go out in the city much. He had been so busy with school lately and it ate his time.

He looked at a statue of a pony sleeping in chair, he tried to see the deep meaning, well till it stated moving from breathing in. Seihai jumped back, his greatest fear had come to pass. A statue coming to life! He would of run or yelled, but he stopped and walked slowly up to it. The statue seems to have come alive asleep. He looks around before lightly petting the soft fur of it. 'Whoa this is soft... wait... soft?! OH NO.' He jumps back again with greater fear. This was not statue! It was a sleeping pony and he had touched them while they were asleep!
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am

Canvis stood silently behind Seihai. She slowed her breathing so he wouldn't notice her. She hoped he'd turn around soon and get scared, but not too scared. She had to try hard not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Seihai

Seihai

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Seihai turns around to escape this situation to bump right into another pony who's eye said to him clearly that she had seen everything that had happened. He stumbles on his words as he tries to think of what to say. He stood there will fear in his eyes as he thought of how he could escape this horror place he had trotted himself into.

"I didn't! I wasn't! I'm sorry!" He crunches up a little as he puts his hoofs in font of his face, waiting to get slapped for his lewd actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New arrival
Page 1 of 1