My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Thunder Star has endured a long journey to Ponyville's Town Square after losing her parents and sister. She has no family or friends to rely on, and is making a new start in Ponyville. Will she make new friends, enemies, crushes, or maybe even meet her family? You decide. (more information on the character description).

(Hey guys, Im new and wanted to roleplay so heres a topic I made, feel free to join in! :D)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:18 am

Primary bustled through the town square, trying to keep all of her art supplies in her overflowing saddlebag. She accidentally bumped into a purple Pegasus.
"Sorry" she whispered quickly through her teeth. she hated running into ponies.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:56 am

"It's fine" Thunder Star replied back looking up at the pony and sees she was carrying a ton of art supplies "You need any help carrying those?" she asks trying to be nice and half smiles.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:59 am

".....uhhhhhh...No...that's ok. Thanks anyways." Prime answered, stuttering, as usual. sort of remembering her manners, Prime offered an introduction "My name is Primary, just call me Prime. What's your name?"
She started to pick up some of the stuff that had fallen out of her bag and scattered around the town square.
Back to top Go down
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 am

"Thunder Star" she states smiling as she helps pick up some of her stuff and puts it in her bag, trying to be friendly thinking 'Maybe a couple of friends to hang with won't hurt'
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:10 am

"uhhhhhhhhhh....where ya headin?" the pale yellow crystal pony asked. not wanting to be rude.. the sun caught on her coat and shone like a thousand suns. Prime rolled her eyes, exasperated, and tried to cover up her shimmering coat with her cape.
Back to top Go down
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:44 pm

"I don't know, just somewhere to sit down and rest, maybe possibly with food. I've been traveling far for a long time, and need somewhere to rest." Thunder Star says then looks at the pony "What about you?" she asks looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 pm

"I was just headed to the market to pick up some food before heading home." Prime replied, thinking about the Pegasus's remark about sitting and resting. Deciding on being nice instead of her normal antisocial personality, Prime asked "you could come if you like."
Back to top Go down
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Thunder Star smiles "That sounds like fun, I guess I'll tag along." She says smiling as she follows the pony thinking that making a new friend won't be so bad. She decides to find out some more information on Pnoyville and looks at her "So what's Ponyville like?" She asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:04 pm

"Well, most of the ponies are really nice. And the woods are so peaceful, I love going there to paint. I love it here in ponyville, but, ill have to go back to the crystal empire soon. What do you think so far?" Prime asked, genuinely concerned about whether the ponies were being nice. Prime didnt usually care about other ponies, but this one was nice.
Back to top Go down
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 pm

"It's pretty cool, better than my old hometown where kids were mean, and people just left, like it was no big deal, I don't remember the name of my hometown but I honestly could care less if I remember or not." she says shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 am

"I'm sorry your hometown was mean, but I'm sure you'll love it here. I hate leaving." Prime said with a frown. Prime strolled down the street and turned at the market corner, searching the stands for a good food-selling one. She found on that was selling everything fruit. fruit pies, fruit tarts, fruit smoothies, you name it.
"Ooh, could I have one of those cherry tarts, and I'll take a few apples too. Thanks." she said to the pony running the stand.
Back to top Go down
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Thunder Star nodded, "Yea its a nice place. So why are you leaving Ponyville for the Crystal Empire?" she asks curiously, trying to start a converstation while hungrily buying an apple muffin.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 pm

"Well, I'm only here on business. I live in the Crystal Empire, but I like visiting Ponyville and Canterlot." Primary replied, wondering how the pony hadn't noticed her crystalline coat. She looked at her hoof, the crystals weren't especially shiny today, but still.
"Here ya are." said the pony, giving her the food. Prime dropped four bits onto the counter. She turned and began walking towards the Ponyville housing. . "I have a house here for when I visit."
Back to top Go down
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:30 am

"Oh ok, that makes sense." Thunder Star says as she gives the pony the money for the muffin and walks with her. "I've never been to the Crystal Empire but it seems nice." she says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 pm

"Oh it's beautiful! Some of the ponies are very social though..." unlike me Prime added mentally as she put the stuff in her saddle bag and strolling towards the houses. She finally came to her door and stepped up the two stairs. She pulled out a key from her bag and inserted it into the keyhole. She opened the door and walked inside, waving Thunderstar in, then realizing how much of a mess it was. Prime's paints and sketches were thrown carelessly everywhere."sorry about the mess..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 1 of 1