My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So an Inventor walks into a bar...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

So an Inventor walks into a bar... Empty
PostSubject: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:41 am

Icarus walked into the Tavern, took in a breath, and sat at the table, ordering a light Alcoholic Drink. If He could get drunk on the hard stuff quickly, the lighter stuff should let him at least enjoy it a while...
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:44 am

"Hey, Icarus!"

From the stairs of the tavern, the one known as Intel, exclaims his recognition.

"Did not expect to see you here of all places! You don't seem like one to drink."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:48 am

Shala watched from her usual seat. She remembered this pony from the other night. She thought to wait before joining him. Best to drink in company than alone. Soon enough another pony she knew from that same night sat down to join him.

Icarus. So that is his name. Hopefully i wont have to ask for the others name.

She got up and floated her drink over to their table to sit down without a single word to them. Only her eyes moved to meet them with a nod to each.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:56 am

Icarus smiled weakly, and waved to the two. "H-Hey... I d-don't n-normally d-drink, n-no... I j-just s-started last n-night..." He said, before turning to Shala. "I-It's, um, G-Good t-to see you a-again..."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:02 am

With the broadest of smiles, Intel then turns to Shala. "You, on the other hand..."

"So, you two know each other? That's even more of a surprise, actually. Equestria works in mysterious ways."

Taking his seat with his drink, he then asked, "So, what happened to frizzy mane?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:05 am

"Cheers Icarus." She floated her drink up to cheers him. Cheers or not she would set it down in a moment anyhow. "Always starts with one night...." She said with a smug grin on her face.

"Yeah we do know eachother. We drank together last time, didnt we?" She looked to the pony, thinking hard on what his name was. Then it hit her. "You got pretty smashed too McFly. Dont know where frizzy mane is. He had to do job stuff or something."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 am

A Pony with a larger build stepped into the bar, They had a Bright magenta mane and a sort tail. Their coat and wings were a deep glossy grey, when in the right light looked purple. They were clothed in a well fitting jacket and pencil skirt, both a deep navy the under shirt was a bright blue, like there eyes.

Eyes that were accented with pink eye shadow and long lashes scanned the establishment. They found three other customers, and the bar tender.

With a Flutter of her lashes, and her wings she made her way over to the bar, and positioned herself on a stool that let her see everyone in the room.

When the Bartender made his way over to her she smiled and batting her eyes she gave the drink list a half hearted glance. "I will have a cranberry martini to start my dear." with another smile she pushed the required bits across the table.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 am

Icarus smiled softly, tapping Shala's glass softly with his own, and takes a sip, before thinking about what she said. "S-So, uhm... W-What happened l-last n-night, a-any w-way? I-I didn't d-do a-anything s-stupid,d-did I?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:18 am

"Oh, by the way, does anyone know what the time is?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:25 am

Shala's glass toppled over as her magic faltered from her next attempt to drink. Her eyes winced painfully as her mind happily blared the time to her. "Four thirty seven and 17 seconds past." She said quickly before putting her hooves to her temples. Mumbles could be heard before she looked up at Intel very angerly. "Your....such a bastard." That one really caught her off guard this time and now she was out a drink. "That one is going on your tab."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:30 am

Icarus blinked and whimpered, looking between the two. "... S-Shala, Y-You o-okay?" He asked, looking over with concern.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 am

Waving over the bartender she ordered a glass of what the mare was drinking and asked him to kindly take it to her. Rolling her eyes Night Flare watched the group of other ponies. She felt it was very rude of the colt to cause the filly such obvious discomfort. Shaking her head Night Flare took a drink of her cocktail before continuing to watch the room.

The bartender made his way across the room to set the glass besides Shala, with a nod in Night Flare's direction "Compliments of the big pegisis, She says, gentlcolts shouldn't be so rude to ladies." With that the bartender made his way back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:38 am

"Use my name, it's not difficult." Intel said flatly, "You made so much fun of it."

"Remember, even as you study with all these things about magic at the Sun Princesses school, you are Intelligent Design, one of us. Part of a great family legacy. Never forget that, Intelligent."

"...do you really have to call me by my full..."

"Celestia damnit, son! I am trying to be serious here! I am imparting to you a life lesson! I don't want you when looking back on this to care about your #@%#$-ing name!"

Intel blinked. Where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:45 am

Shala groaned at Intel. "Isnt your name Smarty McFly?" She would have gotten more frustrated when a drink suddenly was set down before her by the bartender. A smile crept up on her at what the bartender had to say and her attention quickly went to the pegisi in question.

She waved them over with a hoof, more than happy to share a spot with someone who sent her a free drink. Shala almost forgot all about her incident with Intel. Almost.

"Long story Icarus...But im fine now that i have a drink."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:57 am

Icarus nodded, smiling gratefully at the Pegasus and smiling softly. "T-That's g-good..."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 am

Night Flare took a moment to consider, before picking up her drink in her mouth and gracefully walking over to the table filled with other ponies. She sat next to the other mare, carefully setting her drink on the table.

"Hello, I must thank you for inviting me over Luna knows what sort of company I would have attracted by my self." She smiled and took a sip of her drink before continuing. "My name is Night Flare, its a joy to meet you, I've only recently come to this lovely... town." Fluttering her eyes she took a long look at each pony at the table before taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:17 am

Now that she was up close, Shala had to say she was a little surprised. Something was odd about this pony. All things considered though she had to give her dues.

"Shala Woods. A big thanks for the drink." That was probably one of the first thank yous Shala had given in this town. She hoped she was not getting soft.

A very interesting set of clothes she has too...I think its a she....Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:21 am

Intel sighed and took a sip of his own drink, as the pegasus came over and introduced herself.

"The pleasure is all ours. My name is-" He glared at Shala. "Intelligent Design. You can call me Intel, Dessie, or anything like that. This timid tinkerer is Icarus, the town's mechanic."

"And by complete and utter coincidence, we are all new here."

Intel looked at Shala examining the new arrival.

"Why, Shala, do you like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:23 am

Icarus waved meekly, sipping his wine. It wasn't much he could add to the Conversation at this point...
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:33 am

Night Flare was used ponies giving her they eye she was taller then many colts and her the fact that she wouldn't leave the home undressed made her quite interesting to look at. she douted that The little mare beside her was thinking anything more then that. But a little flirting never hurt anyone.

"Well of course she does dear!, she obviously isn't expecting compliments from you, despite how pretty she is." She Grinned over at the colt that was smaller then she. "Or where you to busy teasing her to notice how lovely she is?" Sipping at her drink she winked at the quite one, it was bad form to leave someone out.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:42 am

Shala went from irritated one moment, relieved, curious, and then full blown blushing within the last minute. She liked to think of herself as level headed when she drank and no clocks were involved, but now she squirmed down a few inches as eyes were on her. Her glass nearly toppled again as she floated it over to hide her face in the gulps that followed.

A lot of things were going through her head, some of them being if this was a colt or filly talking to her. Either way, she was not caring for an answer at the moment from being so bluntly flirted with.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:44 am

Icarus blushed, mumbling weakly and quietly, sipping his drink, bright red.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:58 am

Okay, something went way, way, over my head here.

Okay, step-by-step replay:

1. Shala was looking at Night Flare closely.
2. Question
3. Night Flare says:
a. Yes, she does.
b. Not expecting compliments? (Does that mean she was looking for them?)
c. Shala is pretty (...wait-)

"What?" Intel asked weakly, utterly confused. His bewilderment was only increased when he turned to Shala and saw her blushing and trying to hide behind her glass.

"Icarus, did I say something completely and utterly inappropriate?"

Oh, and now he was blushing. What was this all about? The fact that Shala was pre-
Okay, what the hell was that? Common sense, was that you?

Nope. By the way, have you checked the temperature of your cheeks?

GAH!
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:10 am

Oh dear what shy little ponies, Night flare did not intend to break them so. Her smile turned kinder as she looked at the little mare beside her. and to the colt across the table. What a mess, but maybe it will be interesting not that he notices that shes a pretty filly.

Thinking on it she finished her drink and waved for another. "Come now, we are all adults here, I would think you could take a little flirting"

As her drink arrived she took a sip of the tart liquid before resting here eyes on the silent member of this little group. "Icarus was it? It sounds like a Pegasi name, I was wondering how a Unicorn came by it?" She will give them a little break she decide them. Let them collect themselves.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 am

Icarus blushed again, and spoke up a little. "U-Um... M-My Mother w-was w-well r-read... S-She l-loved t-the n-name Icarus w-when s-she s-saw it, s-story n-non-withstanding, a-and... W-Well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So an Inventor walks into a bar...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next