My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So an Inventor walks into a bar...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Said major catastrophe would probably cause an explosion if no pony turned it off. If somepony did turn it off...

"No, that's fine. Alcohol was involved. It loves to make me hate."

Last edited by Intelligent Design on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:32 pm

"Well I did egg it on, there's really not much of an excuse for that."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Shala let out a loud sigh before moving back to the door of the tavern. Without much a word or even glace to the others, she went back in and sat in her original seat. She appeared as she did when it all started, casually drinking her drink and having little mind to all else about her.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 pm

"You didn't intentionally try to kick up trauma," Intel sighed, "We started talking about class, and it just happened." He held up his hoof his to his head, massaging his skull. "I didn't want another one on the very next night."

Then uncertainty strikes.

"Right, Shala," Intel muttered, "I was supposed to talk to Shala... get her to kick my stupid head in..."

Saying this, Intel struggled to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Indigo lends him some of his magic to get him properly stabilized.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:59 pm

"...Right, thakns. Thanks."

A pony walks into a bar. And sits down.

"Icarus, there you are. Why did you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:07 pm

He walks back inside and sits in the chair where his drink rests and slowly sips it. What a night... worst thing is it's not even over yet...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Shala simply sat there, drinking every few moments. It wasnt long before she finished her glass. Not moments after doing so, she got up and went to the bar to request another drink. It because obvious she was not on her normal streak as a glass and large bottle Bacardi 151 floated with her back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Indigo watches as the bottle floats over to the table. Oh Celestia...

"Shala, no. You've drunken enough to stop the time in your head, you don't need to drink anymore."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Shala didnt seem to hear Indigo. Calmly, she sat down and poured herself a glass. It levitated up to her mouth just short. "...Dont tell me i have had enough." She took a large gulp before coughing to herself. "I know...whats enough."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:36 pm

(Will probably be edited)

Nodding at Icarus' response, Intel couldn't help but notice out of the corner of his eyes the conflict that was brewing the the table where this mess began.

Intel sighed.

"I think that something needs to be done." Time for Intelligent-brand stupidity.

He got up, staggered towards the scene. If he remembered correctly how to do this...

Slumping down next to Shala, Intel asked, "Hey, do you know what time it is?"

Horn glowing, he cast the spell that provided a metronome to time experiments. It definitely wasn't perfect, and it could only count kinda-seconds. But it would do.

Tick...Tick...Tick...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Moments ago, Shala had her most comfortable mask of alcohol, drinking, and attitude stripped away from her by just a few words of some strange pegasi. Enough that she had to go outside and force back those memories that brought her here, to make her the way she was, especially the ones that gave her fears.

At this moment one of those fears was not being bluntly presented to her. While her sense of time was indeed faded, what it meant was still very much understood.

Shala gritted her teeth and her hoof tightened on her glass. It wasnt so much fear now, but anger. Even with both emotions forming a hurricane in her, she had the dedication to her alcohol to finish her glass before smashing it into Intel's head.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:04 am

Indigo goes to raise his hoof to take the glass from her, and pauses in mid grab as it's suddenly smashed onto Intel's head and quietly retreats his arm to rest on the table, unsure with how to react.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:28 am

...contradiction, unlike certainty, is when- OW WHAT IN LUNA'S-

Intel felt two things; one was the absolute pain a pony experiences when a glass is smashed on their head, the other was warm liquid flowing down his cheek.

His horn sputtered with magic as the ticking stopped.

Then he talked. "You know when it's enough? You know when it's enough? Do you call this not enough?" He glared at Shala, but his voice was quiet. "Well..."

---

"...they thought it was enough."

On the ground outside the bar, Intel laid sprawled on the ground. His head hurt. His head really hurt. Oh, wow. Spin~

Intel just remembered getting grabbed by somepony and being hurled out of the door. He would have been laughing if he had breath to spare. Oh, wow. If his family saw him as he was right now.

Watch the pretty spinning stars~
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:50 am

Shala was ignorant to his words at first. She grunted and began to drink straight from the bottle heavily, not even aware of the damage she caused. Right now all that was on her mind was getting her fix. It wasn't until she finally turned to face him that it hit her.

The shock was clear as she went wide eyed and dropped her bottle. Suddenly her previous fit of anger didn't feel so justified anymore. So many terrible things had gone wrong. Always going wrong.

Before she could speak, she felt a hoof on her shoulder that pulled her from her seat. The bartender didn't have to say much as Shala knew that it was time to go. Everything else happened in a blur.

Once outside, Shala tried to bring words to her mouth. "Insh...Inteeel..." She found she could hardly form any words. Indigo was right. She had too much. She hoofed at his shoulder meekly, as if to try and please him. "Are....y-yoouu...Oksh...okay?" She about stumbled into him. For some reason, she didn't feel so influence by her emotions for the moment. It was hard enough to get the facts down.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 am

After getting kicked out Indigo decides to just leave. If every night was going to end with everyone around him drunk with both booze and heartache, he might as well just stay home.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:21 am

"Heh, stars..." Intel said.

Blinking, he realised just how tired he was. Head aching, half drunk, something... warm... on him.

"Elegance always liked stars," he mumbled, "...t's why she was so happy to see the return of their maker. Huh. Never really looked up at them before. So pretty~" He tried to snuggle with the warm thing. It was really quite nice.

Spin~
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:25 am

Shala, as drunk as she was, had some experience trying to keep some kind of general sense of things. While the stars did look tempting and pretty to stare at, she knew that Intel needed some help. "I-iiintel....You...need a hoshpital...You....bleedsings...Please?" She wasn't sure what he was doing trying to snuggle with her but she pushed against him to get him moving down the street. Hopefully the hospital was this way.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:44 am

Movement helped. The world around faded iiiiiiin, ooooooout, iiiii.....

Out of sense error. Please reinstall brain and reboot.

Spin~ Magic liked to spin, Intel noticed. A spinning sphere was the most efficient way to absorb magic. No, that was not a lie. That's why his dampener worked so well~

"Just as planned~" Intel muttered happily.

Engine. Ambience. He was going to put one on a glider! He was so silly sometimes. Such a silly pony. Silly ponies don't get their... head... smashed in....

Pain came rushing in to Intel's mind, removing him from his comfortable stupor.

"Ow... Shala? That you?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 am

Indigo comes back to the drunken couple. No matter how flustered and irritated he was as current events, he couldn't bring himself to simply leave the two to fend for themselves at night.

"Hey, come on you two. The hospital is this way."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:00 am

Shala was up against him now, trying to steady him and herself to a degree. "Y-yesh..." She hiccuped. Her vision was becoming blurry and it took her a few moments to realize she was crying. Seeing Intel bleeding so much because of her mistake, her so very stupid mistake, was just ruining her.

Stupid stupid stupid! I wish i didn't need to be such a drinker. She thought with strange clarity. Worry began to seep into her more. What if he dies?...No...I shouldn't think...

Shala whimpered a little to herself. Her heart rate started to go through the rough and her breathing quickened. She felt like her heart was going to explode.

"Inteeell...Pleashe be okaay. D-dont...die..." She whimpered. Shala was getting panicky now.

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice and quickly waved a hoof. "Heeeelp. He ish hurt.." She said despite him already making his intentions clear.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 am

Indigo magics a floating light above them to inspect the wound and gasps when he sees all the blood coming from the deep cut, the light going out instantly when he sees the damage. He quickly levitates the cut pony to lay across his back, it would be much quicker than helping him walk.

"Alright, come on Shala. It's right just this way."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 am

Intel slowly held up a hoof to wipe off the blood dripping down his cheek. "Oh."

He looked at the blood. "I've been a stupid pony, haven't I?"

Yes. Intelligent. Yes, you have.

"Hospital. Yes. Please."

What was he thinking? To stop Shala from drinking he would...get his head smashed in? That was the stupidest idea in the history of stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So an Inventor walks into a bar...   So an Inventor walks into a bar... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So an Inventor walks into a bar...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3