My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking out the town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueFlame-A20PC

BlueFlame-A20PC

Location : Out in space guiding my armada of ducks to honor and victory.

Checking out the town Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 am

Blue Flame was in Ponyville at his brand new home, still filled to the brim with boxes that contained what many would consider lab equipment or egg head stuff.

“Alright time for a break!” he told him self while he standing up. He had only been using simple magic to unpack, but it still took it's toll on him.

He felt he had done enough for today. Now he wanted to meet some ponies around town. Then a thought occurred to him that made him halt and then feel stupid for forgetting. He had no social skills whatsoever. He couldn't go out in public! What would the towns folk think when they see their new resident is a stupid, babbling, nervous wreck?

“No! I can do this!” he thought with a burst of confidence and started striding through the town confidently.

However this feeling of can-do attitude disappeared as quickly as it had come. “W-What am I doing? I can't just walk in here like a weirdo and start chatting it up with strangers!”, He screamed inside his skull.

It was too late he couldn't turn back or so he thought as he had his mini panic attack. He felt as if all attention was on him as he stood in the town's plaza frozen and nervous.

He never really went out in public without the company of family or friends back in Canterlot. He had been from that fancy, snooty town but he was completely sheltered from their ways of acting. He was no famous artist or clothes designer! He was a scientist! An awkward, skinny, navy blue, scientist!

As he stood there with a nervous look on his face, he could only hope that a miracle would happen. With the way that he is, he would need it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bronygamersplay.com/
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Welcome! I'm afraid that before you get started, you'll have to post an OC application and have it approved. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:01 am

Walking on his hind legs and in reverse, the grey stalllion made sure that everypony in town was able read the rhinestone letters on the back of his black jacket. 'Flawless', a word that Blackfire belived fit him to a tee. Sure, he couldn't see where he was going, but the ostentatious unicorn didn't really care. Sure he was met with a few jeers, and was even tripped twice, these actions were rare for citizens of Ponyville. These events lead to his face being the residence of a scowl.

"This town is full of ingrates and noponies. They need to start appreciating that my presence is a gift nott meant to be squandered." he thought to himself, stil walking in reverse.

Had he a bit care, Blackfire may have seen the pony standng alone in the town plaza, he may have beenn able to maneuvre around him. Unfortunately, he didn't, so he wasn't. The show off bumped into the pony back first, and fel to his face. At first he was angry, but he immediatly realizedbthat he too was partially to blame. The stallion picked himmself up and patted his jacket a few times before turning around addressing the one he inadvertently tackled.

"Hey, are you okay? That was somewhat my fault, I'll admit." Blackfire stated.
Back to top Go down
BlueFlame-A20PC

BlueFlame-A20PC

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:50 am

Getting up off the ground, he was not very happy with the pony who had toppled him over. Blue Flame was about to lash out on him, but then realized something. This odd grey unicorn had been the one to take eyes off of him.

He suddenly felt a rush of gratitude towards the stallion, but given the situation he new better than to say that.

"Yeah, I'm okay, just a little dirty.", he answered acting sheepishly while what he though was different. "What's up with this guy? He's strange, but he did help me out here even if it was an accident..." he thought inwardly as he examined him.

Blue Flame was unsure what to do next sure he had gotten out of his panic attack, but now what? He still didn't have a plan. He would have to improvise as he often did in social interaction.

"S-So what are you doing out here?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Ah, a question Blackfire simply loved answering. He cllleared his throat and stepped back a bit.

"Well, I am simply out here to make sure that this little town doesn't forget who I am. And more importaantly, that I am the single best in the world at everything I do. My name is Blackfire, and I have beennn the targeof rude remarks and sarcastic comments. Why? Because every single pony in this town is so. pridefl, so jealous of my accomplishments that they refuse to admit that I am the best." Blackfire explained.

"It's sad, very sad. Why I continue to visit this hole is a mystery. Maybe because I am simply too much of a stallion to let their words phase me. Now allow me to ask, what's you're name?" he asked, using his magic to draw his comb and comb his mane.
Back to top Go down
BlueFlame-A20PC

BlueFlame-A20PC

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Blue Flame was surprised at his answer. Never in his life had he met somepony so, 'straight forward'.

"Well it's nice to meet you Blackfire, my name is Blue Flame." he managed to say without slipping up, but giving an expression that could show he was at least a little uncomfortable or nervous.

"S-So you're pretty important around here then?" He asked completely clueless as to the answer as he anxiously reached out for a hoof shake.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:29 am

"Important is an understatement. I am legendary, but these ponies don't understand that. Sure I brag a lot, but when one is as good as I, one can't help but brag." Blackfire said, shaking Blue's hoof.

This pony had been tallking with Blackfire for a while, he had been listeninng to him brag and brag, but he isn't leaving or making sarcastic comments. The stallion grinned, maybe this pony would make a good friend.He listens well, he doesn't interrupt and he asks all the right questions.

"Listen, Blue Flame, I don't have many friends, mainly becase everypony in this town dislikes me. But i think it's because they're in so much awe of my presence, they can't muster up the courage to befriend me. How would you like to be my friend?" Blackfore asked, grinning ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:08 am

He didn't know how, but it was a miracle. After researching the state of ponyville millions of years before it was founded, fractured fossil found that it was a burial ground for the magnificent and ledgendary dragons that used to roam before the ones that do now. He had finaly got permission to dig there. It was quite a hassle, he didn't mind though, the discoveries would be worth it. Fractured adjusted his glasses and strapped his shovel to his back. The professor left his apartment in a very eager manner, unlike that of which he normally acts in. 'Where to start, where to start…' he thought to himself. It seemed that town square would be the ideal spot, being the largest spot in ponyville. Fractured ran to the middle of the square, and firmly planted his shovel into the ground. He swung it back, digging as he could, throwing stones and dirt behind him carelessly. For his discovery would soon pay off what damage he could have done, and pay tribute to history as well.
Back to top Go down
BlueFlame-A20PC

BlueFlame-A20PC

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 am

Blue Flame was surprised at the grey stallions gesture, "Y-yeah! Sure we can totally be friends!" Blue Flame said excited that he had made a new friend already, skyrocketing past his expectations.

He was about to say something to Blackfire when all of the sudden they were both covered in dirt. Now, he could take being knocked over but having a pile dirt thrown on him was going too far.

"Hey! Watch what you're doing!" he yelled angrily. he didn't often break his natural personality of being nervous and paranoid, but today had pushed him to the edge. He stared the dirt-throwing pony in the face with a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:15 am

Blackfire smiled at Blue's acceptance of his friendship. Maybe this town wasn't so bad after all. It was at his moment that a pile of dirt suddenly hit the duo. Blackfire slowly turned his head and spotted the digging pony, prepared to give him some sound words. However, he was surprised to see Blue Flame speak up and angrily express himself. This kid was showing quite a show of attitude, something Blackfire couldn't help but like. Most ponies of this town would simply be sheepish and shy, but not this guy, Blackfire made the right choice in befriending him. The stallion began patting his mane, trying to knock the dirt out.

"If you're searching for buried treasure, you're wasting your time. This is no fairy tale." He said, scowling at the mess in his mane. and on his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:32 am

Fractured fossil kept digging, he ignored the two for a while, but it was just a few seconds until he found a small skull. He chuckled at the size, but held it up to the two ponies. "I'm sorry for my mess." Fractured started. "Though I'm not looking for treasure of any sort, I'm looking for bones. Ancient dragon bones to be exact." He displayed the baby dragons skull to the two. "As for fairy tales, I am a stallion of science and fact, I don't believe in such stories." He finished with a grin and went back to digging, in less messy manner
Back to top Go down
BlueFlame-A20PC

BlueFlame-A20PC

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:41 pm

When he saw fossils in front of his face he calmed down quite a bit, accepting the pony's brief apology with a grunt. Being a pony of science himself he could understand the excitement and joy it can bring to find something new, even if it was a different field.

"This is all very interesting..." he stated as he watched the pony dig. "I don't believe I caught your name." he said in a way the made it sound as if the stallion owed him that information. "And d-don't you think it would be better to set down some signs to show where you're going to dig first?" he suggested nervously as he noticed a crowd gathering around the trio, trying to get a look at what they assumed all three of them were digging at despite Fractured Fossil being the only one with a shovel.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:00 am

Blackfire, still trying ro get the dirt off of him was thinking some strange and morbid thoughs.. Why was a skull so small buried in Ponyville? Where these citizens as bad as Blackfire assumed? He dropped the thought and focused his attention on the archeoligist, mucking up his mood. Upon thinking, the unicorn understood that getting mad wouldn't help his reputation much, and when meeting new friends, reputation is key.

"No big deal, I accept your apology. Just be more careful next time, Ponyvilllle is usually very hustling and bustling this time of day." he said, drawing a gasp from some of the ponies surrounding the trio, the unicprn wasn't partocularly well known for his forgiving natire and clm disposition.

"I'm Blackfire, I'm the best in the word at everything I do." Blackfire told the digger, saying 'best in the world' loud enough for everypony to hear.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:20 pm

"Well... I appreciate your acceptance of my apology." He said while grunting in the middle of his dig. Fractured Fossil soon struck a huge bone that stuck out of the hole. "Gah... this seems like a tough one..." He sat there and Thought." Now, if you are as good at things as you say you are... mind helping my pull this out?" Fractured asked, displaying the thick bone, as tall as two ponies standing on top of each other.
Back to top Go down
BlueFlame-A20PC

BlueFlame-A20PC

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:21 pm

"Whoa, you've really stumbled onto something here!" he exclaimed excitedly, forgetting about the crowd as he examined the bones. "Now I'm no palaeontologist, but I'd have to say this is at the very least a couple thousand years old!" He looks at the bones scattered about the place, "Amazing..."

He continued to admire the fossils and motioned for Blackfire to take a look. Little did they know, a mysterious pony from the crowd had taken one of the fossil skulls.

"Wow, this is amazing, huh Blackfire?" he asked, immersed in fascination and no longer caring about the crowd around them.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:27 am

"Yeah, I'll admit it's pretty awesome. But... heavy lifting of ancient artifacts is not something I do for a living. No, I'm gonna sit this one out and let you do what you do." Blackfire said, looking at his hoof.

The surrounding ponies began pointing and laughing, muttering things about Blackfire's strength, or lack thereof. The stallion scowled, removing his jacket, prepared to show these noponies why he was was the best in the world. He spat on his hooves and laid down on the ground. His act most likely confused someponies.

"I uh, I'm not really in the mood to do that. I'm sure it looks great and all, but I'm not... Yeah." He added, picking his ear with the tip of his hoof. He had nothing to prove and was not going to waste energy proving it to ponies he didn't believe were worth his time. As for the dinosaur bone hunter pony, he'd be fine, he'll handle it, everything'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:26 pm

"Ah, well i cant blame you for not trying..." Fractured said looking at Blackfire, then back at the big fossil. "It does look... rather intimidating." HE then got his shovel and started digging around the fossil. "I will have to get to this later, for now i'm going to look for surrounding fossils." He then searched through his fossil pouch, looking for a reference to what he might be looking for. Fractured quickly started searching everywhere frantically. "Where is my dragon skull!?" He kept asking himself.
Back to top Go down
BlueFlame-A20PC

BlueFlame-A20PC

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:10 pm

"What's wrong?" Blue Flame asked, still completely oblivious to the fact there was a missing fossil. He glanced around at the crowed of ponies who were now walking away from disinterest.

There was one pony in particular that caught his eye. He was a somewhat built looking earth pony wearing a dark brown cloak, hood, and saddlebag that had something bigger then it was meant to hold inside.

"That's a little odd. Who would wear dark colored cloaks on suck a sunny day like this? What's the deal with that bag anyway? It looks like it's about to-", before Blue Flame could finish his train of thought a fossil skull fell out the saddle bag that the cloaked pony had.

"Fractured! That guy has your skull!" He called out to him as he ran after the thief.

He had managed to trip him, but now he was in trouble. The fact that Blue was a unicorn meant he was at a physical disadvantage and being skinny too certainly didn't help. Blue was in no position to fight, now he would be forced to leave the rest to his new friends.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 am

Blackfire turned his head to see Blue Flame make claims of a thief having stolen the dragon skull. Blackfire was prepared to tell the younger unicorn to forget about it, but much to his surprise, Blue Flame was actually trying to stop the thief.

"What is he doing? Is he really trying to stop that thief?" Blackfire thought, as his thoughts came to reality.

Blackfire quickly hopped to his hooves and quickly and ran to the thief. Although he was a unicorn, his carpenter lifestyles had given him a tougher physique. Sure, an earth pony would easily overpower him, but he would help a friend in need, mainly because he's never had the opportunity to do so before. He tackled the downed pony in the cloak, using his hooves to keep the thief's head to the ground. With all of Blackfire's weight on his back, getting up would be no easy task.

"I'll handle this ruffian, you get the skull." Blackfire said, addressing Blue Flame and Fractured Fossil.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm

fractured Fossil nodded. He tossed blackfire his shovel and shrugged. "Ah person of your stature might have a bit more fun using that. Fractured looked around for the fossil, it seemed very hard to search for. He walked and walked around until he tripped over something. "Oh, there you are." He said picking up the fossil and thanking blackfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the town   Checking out the town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out the town
Page 1 of 1