My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:20 pm

"Yes Sir!" Ozy saluted smartly before rushing over to Silver.

As he passed Wesson, he shot him a glance, sizing him up. It would be wise to monitor such ponies as Smith Wesson, he would be equally useful alive and dead. He made a mental note of that.

Returning his attention back to Silver, He quickly identified the wound. He grabbed Silver's bandages from him and set them aside. "Do try to remain calm, I am going to remove the bullet." He searched through his own bag to find a pair of tweezers. He cleaned the area around the wound to find the bullet. Luckily it was whole.
"Now, bite down on something. I will pull it out on the count of five."
"One..."
"two..."
Ozy pulled viciously on the bullet, ripping it free of the wound. He paused a moment to marvel at the bullet before He grabbed a bottle of alcohol, poured it over the wound.
"Sorry if it stings..." He mumbled as he finally started to wrap Silver's leg in the bandages. He had successfully stopped the bleeding, but there Silver had still lost alot of blood. by Ozy's estimate, he would have to be bedridden for a while.

"Perfect." Under his mask, Ozy smiled. at first he was worried, but know... He was going to get to know this pony. He was going to make a worthy ally.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:12 am

Package kept his rifle's scope trained on Silver as he fell to the ground, not letting it waver until the newest pony approached him. At that point, the Pegasus allowed his rifle's reticle to stray away, and he casually cradled the large rifle in his forelegs once he had removed his eye from the scope. The stallion did not land onto the ground, continuously hovering in the same spot.

"You, deal with him, like ya said. Flame Disk, with Package now. You two got a minute to get any gear of yours, then we're outta here."

"Alrighty then." Package faced Flame Disk, his expression back to its normal, friendly self. "Welp, getch'yer stuff an' let's get goin'. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:34 pm

((Hope you don't mind me posting... It has been pretty much two weeks))

OzyManedias took a rag and cleaned his hooves of Silver's blood. he checked his bags to make sure everything was still where he left it, and indeed it was. As Silver Spur's wasn't going anywhere soon, OzyManedias decided to try try and salvage some information from the three present.

He walked to the three and coughed politely to get their attention. "Excuse me... If you don't mind, could I ask what you three were doing out here?" He looked around the barren wasteland.

"This is more or less the middle of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 am

((Acceptable reason, though I really would prefer that more people posted before the roleplay is considered either ongoing or dead.))
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 am

((My bad for my absence. I believe Flame Disk has backed out of the roleplay, and Korenav is currently away, which explains the slowness at the moment))

As the pony started to bandage Silver, Wesson calmly made his way over to a boulder and sat down. He removed his revolver from the holster under his waistcoat and flicked open the cylinder. As he carefully replaced the single bullet he had fired (not an easy task with hooves but one he had perfected), Wesson answered the pony's question.

"We're coming from Appleloosa, and wanted to avoid taking the main road back. Ah know my way round these parts," he said simply, not giving too much away. He didn't want to say anything of the rebellion, so instead he went to change the subject. "What's ya name partner?
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:45 am

((Well, I had delayed my post in the hopes that either Flame or Kore might post, but it seems that we will just have to continue on without them, at least for now.))

Package waited as he allowed Flame to gather his thoughts and possessions, hovering slightly above the ground and still casually cradling his rifle in his hooves. He watched the newest arrival's work as he did, who was apparently using prior medical knowledge to treat Silver's wound, to an extent. After a few moments of observing the procedure, he shifted his gaze over to the wreckage around the group of ponies. So he must have done this... Quite a violent approach. People around here must really hate him. Package turned his face to look at the earlier pony once again when the other Pegasus coughed to get the rebels' attention.

"Excuse me... If you don't mind, could I ask what you three were doing out here? This is more or less the middle of nowhere."

Wesson was the first to answer the question. "We're coming from Appleloosa, and wanted to avoid taking the main road back. Ah know my way 'round these parts. What's ya name partner?" Package awaited the pony's respond, focusing on observing the surroundings through his peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am

"What's ya name partner?"

OzyManedias dodged the question like a bullet.

"Can't say I disagree, what with this horrid war and such. Main roads must be dangerous." He scratched his chin under his bandana, "I was just on my way to see a friend in Appleloosa, and with all the terrorists about... well..." He chuckled good naturedly. The lie rolled of his tongue easily "Well, I am no soldier."

OzyManedias' cold, calculating eyes studied the three rebels, and He knew they were rebels (although other than that, nothing, much to his chagrine). It was his new obligation as the Vassalus Vassago, to keep track and document this entire war on both fronts. It was, of course, to his advantage that nopony knew of him at all.

He glanced at Package, then Smith. He waited like a coiled snake for their responses.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:06 am

Wesson couldn't help but notice the pony avoided answering him, but there was little point dwelling on that. He seemed to have a peculiar way about him. The pony simply seemed curious, as if calculating some kind of unseen equation.

Whatever the case may be, Smith Wesson decided to keep him engaged.

"Neither am Ah. This war is just another conflict that Ah've seen, and Ah ain't never fought properly for either side. Ah don't care for war, or for poliics, or none of that. Just doing what's right," he said, tilting his stetson back a little.

This was the real truth of the matter. While it could be argued that he had 'officially' joined the Rebel's cause, Wesson had only chosen the lesser of two evils, and even then he had his own agenda to keep.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:24 pm

"Can't say I disagree, what with this horrid war and such. Main roads must be dangerous." He scratched his chin under his bandana, "I was just on my way to see a friend in Appleloosa, and with all the terrorists about... well... Well, I am no soldier."

"Neither am ah. This war is just another conflict that ah've seen, and ah ain't never fought properly for either side. Ah don't care for war, or for politics, or none of that. Just doing what's right."

"I think the same way in regards to the war as well, though I guess I'm also tryin' to make up for some of the things I've done in the past by helping fight against this new action against the majority of ponies."

Package reminded himself of his previous criminal past when he said this, but the thought didn't bother him. He knew the things he had done and he couldn't change them. That was why he had to somehow either pay or make up for them. Flame approached him at this time, seemingly ready to go.

"Well, it seems we're ready to leave, Wesson."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 am

So we have an apathetic southerner, a wounded killer, and a self-righteous pegasus with a dark and broody past.

Terrific.

Regardless of whether they had invited him and Silver Spurs or not, he grabbed the killer and hefted him onto his back, being very careful not to be too rough with his injured leg.
"I am going too join you for the rest of your journey. It is safer to travel in numbers."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:10 am

Upon hearing this, Smith Wesson started chuckling to himself.

"Ah don't think that's a very good idea partner," he said, shaking his head, "See, Ah don't reckon much on havin' the killer with us, not matter how injured he is. Plus, we're travelling alone."

Wesson gestured to Package and Flame Disk before something clicked in his mind.
"Besides, we're not headin' to Appleoosa, which is where your going to see your friend, right?
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:13 pm

The newest pony, whose name was still not known as Package noticed, picked Silver Spurs off of the ground and then spoke."I am going to join you for the rest of your journey. It is safer to travel in numbers."

Package didn't react to the pony's...statement, allowing Wesson to respond to it. In all reality, he didn't mind if he and his 'patient' came along, but he wasn't too keen on letting him know the location of the rebel base, and was also uncomfortable with having a pony that had tried to kill him nearby. Smith simply chuckled, and responded with no difference in his usual tone of voice.

"Ah don't think that's a very good idea partner. See, Ah don't reckon much on havin' the killer with us, no matter how injured he is. Plus, we're traveling alone. Besides, we're not headin' to Appleoosa, which is where your going to see your friend, right?
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 am

"Besides, we're not headin' to Appleoosa, which is where your going to see your friend, right?"

A stream of expletives and other four letter words streamed through OzyManedias' head.

Because he couldn't eloquently express them all, he decided to say his thoughts in his native tongue.
"Pedicabo ipse cum telo lovis. Comburetis cisternis testiculorum in ignea Tartari." He whispered very very very quietly.

Where in the ever loving name of Celestia were they going? there is only a safehouse in Appleloosa and...

Those clever bucking bastards. Possibilities raced through OzyManedias' mind. He glanced at Silver Spur for a moment, then at Smith Wesson, then at Suspicous Package.

"Umm... well..." OzyManedias had no other option.

He decided to do the single most dangerous thing he could think of.

He spoke his mind.

"But that doesn't make any sense." OzyManedias started to say suspicously. "Seems to me..."
"Seems toME that you're going somewhere that you don't want somepony to know about. Now everypony who is anypony knows that there is a safehouse for the rebel forces inside of Appleloosa, but I've never heard of anything in the barren wasteland around Appleloosa. Lets face it, the only two things here are the buffalo herds and Appleloosa, and your going somewhere else." He smiled craftily at Suspicious Package.

"Come on now, what are you two doing all the way out here? Mr. Wesson here is pretty tight lipped, but you almost admitted that you two are rebels." He took a deep breath but didn't stop smiling, he glanced back at Silver Spur. The worse that could happen is that they could kill him on the spot. That wouldn't be optimal but it's happened... before...

Thinking back, OzyManedias' life has been pretty bizarre.

Not the time, He wondered what would happen to the mercenary?

Only one way to find out.

"The story with my friend from Appleloosa was a ruse. A lie. These days ponies don't know who to trust, a necessary precaution. I hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:53 pm

(Mind the language Ozy)

With growing suspicion, Smith Wesson eyed up the pony again. He couldn't figure out what his incentive for being here was. A fellow rebel, possibly? Although he would have known about the rebel base's location if that were the case. A UAE solider? Maybe, but then he wouldn't have bothered to help Silver if that were the case.

Deciding not to take offence from the description of his home being just buffalo herds and Appleloosa, Wesson said, "Ah agree; nowadays, ya don't know who you can and can't trust. So why don't ya tell us about yourself then? Your name, and the real reason your here..."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:04 pm

"Come on now, what are you two doing all the way out here? Mr. Wesson here is pretty tight lipped, but you almost admitted that you two are rebels."

Package blinked. He had? The Pegasus thought about the previous conversation. Huh. Guess I did. He shrugged to himself. It didn't really matter if the other pony knew they were rebels. It wasn't as if something overly terrible would happen if he had that knowledge. Even if he was UAE, which was doubtful, Package didn't think that he would try and attack three ponies at once.

"The story with my friend from Appleloosa was a ruse. A lie. These days ponies don't know who to trust, a necessary precaution. I hope you understand."

"Ah agree; nowadays, ya don't know who you can and can't trust. So why don't ya tell us about yourself then? Your name, and the real reason your here..."

Package still didn't say anything throughout this. The other pony's reasons seemed pretty legit, and Fireseeker's requests were also quite simple. After all, what could they possibly gain from knowing somepony's name and motives? But then again, the pony was somewhat suspicious, and the stallion was fairly curious as to why he cared so much about what the three rebels were doing.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 pm

"They call me Vassalus Vassago."

The name was not neccessarily false. it was his business Psuedonym, his new identity. When conducting an exchange or business, he gives his business name. He hardly ever used his real name at all.

Less he forgot his real name, he always kept his Prized Possession with him. That and it was his fail safe, he had gotten out of multiple scraps with it.

But that usually involved blood, and lots of it.

"And I was headed back from Appleloosa because of an... errand, but now I think that can wait."

OzyManedias glanced at Silver Spurs. "Now if you rebels are the pillars of moral righteousness and justice as you claim to be, then you would take Silver Spurs here back to wherever your going and interrogate and imprison him. He is a killer and a criminal. Besides he can't hurt anyone in the state he is."

He didn't fully intend on breaking his promise to Silver, but he wanted to learn more about where these three rebels were going more than the possibility of compromising his deal.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Smith Wesson was simultaneously finding himself both respecting and disliking Vassalus. On one hoof, he had healed an injured stranger (an injury Wesson had purposefully caused, but an injury none-the-less) and seemed to want to stick to his principles.
On the other hoof, his persistence in gaining answers and pushing to join them set off alarms in Wesson's head.

"Look Mr Vassago," he started, "No disrespect or nothin,' but we're on a tight schedule. And despite what you may think, me and my friends here ain't here to take in criminals." Wesson gestured towards Silver with a hoof. "Especially not him."

He turned away from Vassalus and started trotting away. "Come on Package."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:09 pm

"Look Mr. Vassago, no disrespect or nothin', but we're on a tight schedule. And despite what you may think, me and my friends here ain't here to take in criminals. Especially not him." Wesson turned around and began trotting back in the direction the rebels were originally headed once he said this. "Come on, Package."

Well, that solves the problem, I guess. "Right behind ya."

Looking down at his leg, Package could see that the wound there, or at least the exterior of it, had already closed up, and so he decided to see if he could walk with it. The Pegasus lowered himself back to the ground, relieved to see that only a slight bit of pain went up his leg when he did so. He strapped his prized sniper rifle back onto his back, loosely in case Vassago decided to do something violent, even if he did doubt that that would happen, and then gestured to Flame Disk to follow, trotting along after Wesson.

"Well, that was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:00 pm

"Gah!" OzyManedias groaned as soon as the pair was out of sight. "So... damn... close!" And all because of his stupid companion. OzyManedias glanced at the criminal. As of right now, his usefulness was better if he was dead.

OzyManedias grabbed Silver and hauled him onto a ruined carriage. "You are a trader, you were with the rest of these dead ponies when some psychopath attacked and killed them. You were able to survive on accounts of this first aid kit." OzyManedias explained his cover story to him before running after Smith and Suspicous.

One skill needed if you are to get into the information business is you must know how to snoop. No self respected Broker would go about their business without knowing how to trail a mark without being noticed. OzyManedias kept to the brush alongside the road, snaking his way through the shadows after the three rebels.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:34 pm

(I suppose that would be a good point to end this thread...)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:48 pm

((Indeed. To another location?))
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:45 pm

((UUUH Ozy is in the rebel base already... UUHHH at a loss as to what to do...))
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:48 pm

( Ah...well... )

( I suppose we can say this way set before that thread, and Ozy followed us back to the base, hence his presence in that thread.)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:29 pm

((That sounds like a good idea. Yes?))
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:30 pm

((Yes, but you might want to hurry. Intel is going to blow the base up.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)   Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bits are bits. (Appleloosan area)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3