My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late Night Flight of Fancy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vastile

Vastile

Late Night Flight of Fancy Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 am

Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:00 am

Rough Draft walked into the tavern, one of his favourite scarves wrapped around his neck, and a little hop to his step. He had made great progress in his newest novel today, creating a plot twist so bold it had to be good. Something unexpected yet completely plausible. He walked over to the bar and grabbed a stool. There were not many other ponies in the tavern this time of the day, which did not bother Rough Draft at all. The yellow unicorn ordered himself a drink, something light. He did not want to get smashed and make a fool of himself. "Who knows where I would wake up." He said quietly to himself. The drink arrived quickly, with Rough lounging and taking small sips from the mug.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 am

Vastile, entering from the front entrance, made his way inside and sat at a stool at the bar. He was smiling slightly, think about a certain somepony... or multiple someponies, when the bartender took his order and allow Vastile a moment to sit and day dream.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:07 am

Rough Draft watched as another pony entered the tavern and sat near him. Rough Draft, being in such a good mood, gave the other pony a smile and a small wave, something he would never do under normal circumstances. He finished his drink and put the mug down on the bar, a small smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 am

"Ah, you seem in a decent mood. Is the drink that good?" Vastile remarked, accepting his drink from the Bartender, flipping him a few bits and causing another to roll towards his tip jar.

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:12 am

A cream yellow unicorn with aqua blue mane stalked not too far away. Her mane was frazzled and she looked rather unkempt, as if many things had happen to her in the last few days with no place to sleep.

Bluntly, she slammed her hoof on the table next to Vastile and pointed at what appeared to be his neglected drink. "You gonna drink that Spike Head?". She gave him little time to even have a chance to enjoy his drink before asking though. And she looked to care very little about about his enjoyment of said drink.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 am

Rough Draft smiled turned to look at the other unicorn, wishing that he did not start conversation. There was nothing Rough Draft could do now but roll with it. "Well, the drink is pretty good, but that isn't the reason why I'm so chipper." He said, leaving it at that. That was when another pony came into the picture. There was something about her that Rough Draft did not like. He turned back to face the bar and ordered some hay fries.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:20 am

"Heh, well, we can be chipper, but our friend here seems to be in a bit of a rash mood." Vastile said without having the wide smile leave his face. "Bartender, could I get another one of what ever this chap is drinking, for the miss." The Bartender nodded and continued his craft.

"Hehehe, He's a good man." Vastile mutterd, "Ready to work."

"Anyway, I'm a Colt, who enjoys a good story, so, why so chipper chum?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:28 am

Shala raised an eyebrow. Well that was easy. I'll have to milk this one. She grabbed the mug that was served to her and immediately began to drink it savagely. Within a few moments, it was empty and she leaned over the table with a groan.

"Uhhhg....Got something heavier? That stuff sucks." She said aloud, tapping her hoof on the table, expecting more service.

Her attitude hardly showed any compassion at all for Vastile's generosity. Rather she seemed to not care at all.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 am

Rough Draft smiled. Was this possibly somepony he could share his writing and ideas with? Quite a handsome one at that. "Well, if you enjoy a good story, then you are talking to the right stallion. I am a storyteller by trade, and I had quite a great development in my latest book. It will be great, I can tell. It will outsell my best seller for sure." He said enthusiastically. Although he doesn't like to talk too much, he loves to talk about his writing.

Rough Draft then watched the mare guzzle down her drink. A small scowl came across his face. His fries soon arrived and he slowly munched them.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 am

Vastile smiled grew wider, "A storyteller, not a bad profession, after all, Actors need a good story to play of off, even if I could write a decent one myself. I'm certain your novel will make a big splash, perhaps after that is done, you could write a story about me!" Vastile hopped up onto the bar, the Bar Tender not looking pleased with his showmanship, and proceeded to act out a past experience he had with a drunk. Vastile's horn, began to glow brightly as he used his mastery of illusion magic to form a spectral drunk.

Changing his voice to a gruff, snarl, and causing the specter to mine, "You owe me, a hundred bits! Ye' wee lil' mare!" The Specter charged forward and Vastile ducked.

"I think not, I don't even know you!"

This continued for sometime, until the specter drunk ended up being tossed out side by Vastile. Vastile trotted back panting, with a big smile on his face... "I'm sort of a Story Teller myself. The name's Vastile, I'm an entertainer, actor, musician, and tinkerer. What's your label?"

Vastile looked over at the Mare, "And yours too while we are at it."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:51 am

Shala took the opportunity of watching his show he put on by subtly swapping her empty drink with his full one. By the time he finished his show, she was halfway through it. Her face showed mild entertainment.

"Bleh, I seen better drunk fights." She said through lazy lips and went on to nearly finish the drink. "Just call me....eh....Shala. But don't go telling everypony now. 'specially them copper ponys."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 am

Rough Draft smiled and clapped his hooves. "Bravo." He said, smiling. "Quite the acting." He said. A small part of Rough's mind was slightly afraid, going back to his childhood, his older cousin using illusions like that to scare him. "Well, you can call me Rough Draft." He said smiling, thinking that maybe he found a good pony to be friends with.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 am

"Heh, well met, Draft." Smiling still, looking at the Shala, "Sure, you can have my drink, too."

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 am

Shala happily finished his glass and let it hit the table a bit harder than what was socially acceptable. "Pfft. Hardly a drink." She pushed the glass away and hunched over the table.

The bartender looked at Shala and shook his head at her.

"Don't give me that look Mack. I'll haven't had enough. *hic*" She slurred at the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 am

Rough Draft slowly munched on his hay fries, not really knowing what to say. He just turned his attention away from the other two and back to his food. Shala's behaviour was a little bit of a turn off, and also but a damper on his own mood.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 am

Vastile stood up and left the two to use the Lavatory.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:20 am

Shala watched the pony leave to the restroom. She grunted and looked to Rough Draft. "I think you chased him off with your whole 'writting' thing. Ya know?" She shrugged and got up, looking about for another table to spy on. With little care for a goodbye, she wandered off and away.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 am

Rough Draft sighed with relief as Shala left. "Well, that was annoying." He said under his breath, and finished his fries. He readjusted his scarf and relaxed, finally being alone with his thoughts and his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Flight of Fancy   Late Night Flight of Fancy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Flight of Fancy
Page 1 of 1