My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test flight 1...

Go down 
+2
Indigo Surprise
Iccy Gear
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:32 am

Icarus gulped, securing goggles onto his head. "Test f-flight of m-model version 9.0. T-This version has s-solid joints, w-will change w-when the G-Generator is s-safe f-for f-flight." He gulps, leaning over the edge a little. "W-Wings s-secure, W-Wind a-at optimal gliding p-power, E-Everything's r-ready..." He then steps back, mentally preparing himself.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:56 am

Indigo looks up at the top of the building dressed in his winter's coat. His ears twitched in a vain attempt to generate heat. He really didn't want to be here, especially since this flying machine was still just a low tech glider, but still though he wanted to get in on the ground floor with this project. He'd need to come up with a way to earn some money real quick for potential financing, especially when it becomes ready so he can advertise ticket sales. Also he felt duty bound to be here anyway in case the inventor fell. If he had to carry any other ponies on his back he'd have to start charging.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 am

Shala was there too. She was on the ground with nothing more than a simple scarf around her neck. She didn't know how long they planned to be outside and dressed light. For now she seemed to not be bothered by the cold.

"Don't worry Icarus. You'll be fine. If not, you will probably die fast enough that you wont feel it." She shouted up in support.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:07 am

"I still don't know why he does this," Intel muttered, standing safely on solid ground. A small crowd had gathered, and no wonder. It's not every day a pony throws himself off a roof. Fortunately, preparations have been been prepared in case of catastrophe. Unfortunately, said prep was a haystack dumped in the town square. If it hadn't been snowing, Intel would not have allowed this without more strenous safety measures.

Despite Icarus' insistance that it was the most advanced glider EVER.

Intel had done some of his own prep too. He had measured the height of the building, did a little bit of calculations with Icarus, and marked the spot where it should land. He made sure the snow was extra thick at that point.

"May this all work out," Intel said under his breath.

In fact, he had been so busy, that he didn't notice Indigo or Shala in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:11 am

Icarus paled a bit. "T-Thanks." He grumbled toward Shala, still a little Apprehensive. Still, sighing, He backed up a little more, then, getting a running start, Jumped off the roof, getting caught in the wind, gliding gently. "Got i-it...!" He said out loud, steering as much as he could with the slight breeze, landing neatly on the marked area.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 am

Indigo clomps his forehooves on the ground in applause.

"Good show!"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 am

Film Reel was also watching this spectacular feat with great awe. "It is a good thing I brought my camera with me." He said. He then started recording Iccy's fight.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 am

Shala clomped her hooves though with less enthusiasm as the others. "Hmm...It worked...Guess he really does know what he is doing." She grinned slightly. While not being the most thrilled here, she was honestly happy for Icarus. At the very least she owed him something in return for being supportive of her the other day.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 am

Intel sighed in relief. "Science. It works, neighsayers."

He rushed over to where Icarus had landed. "Awesome work, partner. I think you've become a bit of a celebrity. And well, you deserve it. Everything all right with the flight? No bits fall off or catch fire? Well, nothing should have caught fire, I'm kidding. Still awesome, though. Um, now what? Are you going to try it again?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 am

Reel rushed over to Iccy with his camera running. "So Iccy" He said."You just flew without the use of wings. What are you going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:29 am

Icarus blushed with all the attention. "W-Well, I, U-Um, Eep." He sputtered, bright red.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:34 am

Shala tried to approach Icarus, but then she saw him. Her cheeks flushed red and she looked away. There wasn't any way she could approach Icarus now. She could not risk it.

It was now that a new fear of hers began to make itself known. The crowd of ponies spectating were now gathering around to watch and listen to Icarus. They began to pack around her and squeeze by. It felt like a vice was clamping down on Shala as she quickened her breath.

...Too...many...ponies. She quickly started to push them out of the way and looked for the nearest opening. She had little regard for anyone in the way.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am

Indigo saw his shot. It was time to actually put his plans into motion. He quickly galloped forward to put himself between Iccy and the crowd.

"Alright everypony, nothing to see here, he's not used to crowds just move along. Ma'am... Ma'am! No touching! Yeah you get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 am

Icarus blushed, walking behind Indigo. "T-Thank you..." He mumbled, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:39 am

"Okay, back off everypony! Let the stallion through!" Intel called, seeing his workmate's discomfort, "Give him space! That includes you, camera pony!"

In retrospect, he should have seen this coming, he thought to himself.

"BACK OFF! Thank you," Intel said, "Now, I'm sure you have many questions for Mr Gear here, but he is not accustomed to crowds, so please don't overwhelm him, okay?"

He then turned to see Indigo leading him away. "Smart pony, that one," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:43 am

Watches them push everypony away, giggling in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:52 am

"Oh." He said. "I'm sorry. I was just recording the flight so I could give it to Iccy as a gift. I can talk to him later."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:53 am

Shala started to panic a little. She thought this was the right way, but now everypony was backing up at the beck of whoever they were gathering around. Her breaths were nearly gasps now as she now searched for another path out. She picked on direction randomly and just started to shove through it violently while holding her breath.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:01 am

Intel, still watching Indigo and Icarus leave, started to go backwards toward the crowd. They should be dispersing soon, and he could meet up with them later at...

...the tavern.

He had been avoiding that place. Avoiding that place because that was where she probably was. He knew that he couldn't avoid her forever, but if he could just delay it constantly, a miracle might happen.

Of course, miracles are just extremely unlikely events. They don't have to be good.

CRASH
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 am

Indigo looked back at Icarus, noticing that he's still strapped into the glider.

"Hey, do you need some help with that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:15 am

Icarus shook his head. "I-I'll b-be fine... I-I can g-get it m-myself." He said, rearing back on his hind legs and pressing the two buttons to unclip the Glider, it falling to the ground with a clump.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:21 am

Shala felt herself tumble over a pony. A pony she thought she recognised. It didn't matter so much at the moment as this pony go her to a more open space, somewhere she could take a breather. Gasping for breath, she looked less blue in the face now and got up to inspect the damage.

She froze when she saw the other pony was none other than Intel. Just as quick as her breath came, it went. Her lungs were not happy with her today.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:32 am

"Oh!" Intel cried as he fell to the ground. Thank Goddesses for snow.

He struggled to his feet. "I should really watch where I'm..."

No.

Intel stared in horror at the pony he bumped into. No, no, no, no! NO! What did he do to deserve this? Did he say some magic phrase that brought misfortune to any pony that dared utter it. NO!

Whatever you do, do NOT ask for the time.

"I, uh, um..." Intel looked down at the ground. "Didn't see you there..."

His voice was as quiet as Icarus' at this point.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:35 am

Reel saw that Shala was trapped in the crowd and was trying to get out. He tried to get to her but the crowd was too thick to get though. "Hey!" He said to get them to move. They didn't listen. "HEY! Could you move please? I'm trying to get to my friend." They still didn't listen. This cause anger to rise within Reel. He had to let it out. "[size=30]HEY[/size]" He shouted. "Would you jackasses PLEASE move?" This caught the crowds attention. They all moved out of the way. He then got to Shala. "Hey Shala." He said to her. "You got a way out now."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:43 am

Indigo looked down at the glider. To him it just looked like cobbled together junk, but then again he didn't know much about engineering. He could appreciate the aesthetics of it, however.

"Well I don't think the crowd is going to be a problem anymore. Do you need help carrying to the shop?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test flight 1... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test flight 1...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next