My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test flight 1...

Go down 
+2
Indigo Surprise
Iccy Gear
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Test flight 1... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:47 am

Icarus shook his head. "T-Thank you, B-But I p-promised I'd m-meet up with I-Intel a-at the Bar. Y-You wanna come t-too?" He asked, trotting toward the bar, and unwittingly to where Shala and Intel were having their Staredown.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:55 am

Shala looked horrified. Her hyperventilation from her fear and now this confrontation with Intel had her in total lockup. Her face was turning blue as she still could not find herself to breath. It was several long moments before her lungs burst into gasps for air and finally broke eye contact.

There was a long awkward silence before she caught up enough of her breath to speak. "I...Have to go..." She squeaked, tears began to well up in her eyes and she quickly turned and ran at full sprint in the direction of her home.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:01 am

"..."

Intel was completely lost. He didn't know what to do. It was the feeling of helplessness mixed with utter confusion. He hated the feeling, and it only happened to him once before. His brain completely shut down and went into autopilot. This was worse than ramble mode. At least he had some control over that. Here, and now, he didn't.

He knelt down and started drawing figures and writing equations in the snow. To a pony that didn't study advanced magical theory, half the scribblings he did would be meaningless. But meaningless was the state he was in, and figures were the only thing Intel could be sure of.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 am

Reel saw Shala run away. He became worried. "Hey dude!" He said. " Are you ok? What happend? Why was Shala running away?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 am

Indigo quickly follows him.

"And leave the glider in the middle of the street? Am I the only sane pony here?"

He stops dead in his tracks when Shala bolts off away from the broken down Intel. He sits down in the middle of the street with a great heavy sigh.

"Yep, the goofiest looking pony here is the most sane pony..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 am

Icarus, noting he left the Glider, floated it over. "A-Alright... I-Indigo, P-Please W-Watch over I-Intel, A-And my G-Glider. I-I'm g-gonna s-see what's w-wrong with S-Shala." He said firmly, dropping the glider in front of Indigo and galloping off after Shala.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:23 am

*scribble scribble scribble*
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 am

Indigo looks back and forth between the glider and Intel.

You've got to be kidding me.

First things first, nopony does well in the cold. Look for nearest warm building. The garage, could be locked. The tavern. Hm... It's hardly the best place to bring a broken minded pony. His own home was across town... Decisions decisions... After making up his mind Indigo gently prods Intel's side with his hoof.

"Hey... You alright?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:28 am

Intel paused.

"...a few more minutes, dad, I'm at a major stage..."

He continued scribbling.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:30 am

Indigo blinked in surprise.

"Dad...? Come on Intel, it's cold out here, let's get you someplace warm, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:34 am

Reel followed Iccy to see what was wrong with Shala.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:36 am

"No, you don't understand, this is vital! I'm on a roll, I need to get this down."

*scribble scribble scribble*
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 am

Indigo planted his hooves firmly on the ground and soon Intel was covered in Indigo's magical aura... And he wasn't as heavy as he suspected. He then quickly lifts the blabbering brainiac toward Icarus's workshop.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:54 am

Reel saw Indigo."Hey!" He said. "Iccy sent me to help you. He told me to take his glider and Intel to his garage and that it is unlocked."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:55 am

"NO!NO!NO! DON'T TAKE ME AWAY! I NEED TO WORK! IT NEEDS TO BE DONE! FOR SCIENCE! FOR PONYKIND! I TRUSTED YOU! YOU WERE ON MY SIDE! YOU'RE HOLDING US BACK! ALL OF US BACK! CEASE NEIGHSAYER! I! MUST! WORK!"

Horn glowing alight, a lot of snow in the vicinity was levitated, formed into snowballs, and hurled at the two ponies.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 am

Indigo watched as the snowballs came toward him. He had expected Intel to possibly squirm or struggle, but he hadn't expected him to retain the level of thought necessary to actually utilize magic to drag himself back to his snow calculations. Two snowballs landed inside of his mane before he dropped Intel from his magical grasp and ducked. The snow immediately in front of him rose up to provide cover against the torrent of weaponized snow.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 am

Reel saw the snowballs fly toward him. He duct out of the way and hid behind Indigo's snow wall.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 pm

FLUMP! went Intel as he landed on the snow. With frenzied eyes, he stared at the wall of snow formed for protection. Bits of Intel's complex scrawlings disappeared as more snow was picked up for a mad, desperate assault. Fourteen, fifteen, the number of floating orbs breached the twenty mark.

If he was thinking straight, he would have enchanted them. Maybe he would have tried melting the wall a little bit to weaken it. Then again, if he was thinking straight...

"I'VE GOT THE BATTERING RAM! EAT UNSTABLE MAGIC, EVIL HEATHENS!"

...he wouldn't have just hurled a total of 27 snowballs all at once at high velocity at his target.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 pm

The snow wall brightly glows the color of its creator's namesake. Indigo grunts at the force of each impact, but the wall holds strong. Each snowball that strikes it serves to only increases its fortitude in thickness as well as height.

Indigo was beginning to think something was seriously wrong with the young noble. What's all this about heathens and unstable magic?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Seeing that the barrage did little to no effect, the crazed Intel closed his eyes in fierce concentration. The magical aura forming the wall turned a bit off colour as the scientist pony's horn glowed. As a student of Celestia's school, his magic was a little bit more efficient than others, but not powerful enough to hold up against two. The wall warbled as the unicorn magic competed against each other. Heat was produced, warming the barrier up. Some of the snow melted into water. A strange magical phenomemon was about to occur.

The wall started to steam up, as the wall started to heat even more, but instead of the steam escaping, it kept being part of the wall, until the wall was just a barrier of gas, swirling around, and around.

It was described as the 'sticky steam effect' and it was the first observation of the strange relationship between water and magic.

When a body of water is placed between two opposing unicorn magic fields, it will heat up into steam, but it will be trapped in the area. - The 'sticky steam' effect, in brief.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 pm

As a homeschooled country pony, Indigo couldn't believe what he was seeing. As their magical auras fought for dominance over control of the wall it had changed into... Steam? How in Equestria...? It didn't matter right now, Intel was clearly the strongest between them, there was no point in fighting over ground that would eventually be lost.

Indigo got back up to his hooves and jumped to the side, his horn grew dark as he ceded control of the steam wall to Intel's aura.

This can't go on forever, if he's not calmed there's no telling what he'll do like this...

His horn glowed once again and pushed as much snow as he could onto Intel to subdue him.

"Intel! I'm not your dad and I'm certainly no heathen! Calm down before you hurt somepony!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 pm

As the steam cloud dispersed, Intel cried in excitement, "The sticky steam effect! I can't believe we actually- OOFF!" Intel's amazement was interrupted by a whole heap of snow slamming into him.

Poking his head out of the heap, Intel glared at Indigo, "Hey, what was that-" His glare faltered, "Wait, what?" Meanwhile, the scribblings from before were completely destroyed during the conflict.

He struggled out of the snow, "What was I-? Has Icarus done his test flight? Why were we emulating the sticky steam effect? What happened?" Indigo's questions confused him further, "Why did I think you were dad? Did I-?"

Then it struck as his face contorted into a mask of horror. "Shala was here. That's the last thing I remember."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Indigo took a deep breath.

"Finally you're calm now. After you saw Shala you kind of... broke. You started doing math in the snow and Icarus took off after Shala and told me to watch you. I was tired of standing here in the cold so I tried to get you inside, then you started ranting and raving and throwing snowballs. And yes he did his test flight, the glider's behind me if nopony stole it while I was trying to calm you down."
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 am

"Oh no!"He said. "There goes the wall. I guess it is time for kung fu." With that, Reel ran towards Intel and gave a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:29 am

"OW!"

Intel fell back into the snow. He was getting punished constantly. Maybe he should stay indoors much, much more.

This time, he didn't even bother to get up. "A couple of days out of hospital, and some damn fool GOES AND KICKS ME! What is WRONG WITH YOU? Was I going to seriously harm you in any way? You are... you are..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test flight 1...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next