My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test flight 1...

Go down 
+2
Indigo Surprise
Iccy Gear
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Test flight 1... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:02 am

"Hey man." Reel said. "I am sorry I had to do that but that steam could have killed a pony."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:08 am

Indigo's mane becomes more frazzled as he quickly goes from relief to rage.

"What?! He was subdued! I just-"

Indigo quickly turns away and bucks the brazen colt in his side in mid sentence. If he was willing to knock a glass out of a mare's hand for his evening being ruined, he was most certainly going kick the crap out of a colt for kicking a defenseless pony.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:51 am

Rell fell over from the buck.He grew angry. *mind snap* *eye twich* He began to laugh. "Hmmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaa" He laughed. "So you wanna dance jackass?" He picked up a broken piece of wood."Ok." He hit the plank across Indigo's head.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 am

Indigo blinked and stood for a moment, staring at Reel. He looks down for a moment just as blood runs from his head, down his face, and onto the snow. He looks back at him with a cold, blank expression on his face. Suddenly the wood plank is surrounded by an indigo aura and is torn from Reel's mouth, which is then used to smash into his head repeatedly with the remaining bit of willpower Indigo can muster.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:38 am

Reel just lost the piece of wood to Indigo. Indigo started swinging it at him. He was able to dodge most of them. He then wrapped his magic around Indigo's throat. Reel then started to speak. "Nobody bucks ME!!!! Do you know what happened last time somebody did that?" He said with a crazy laugh.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:57 am

The splintered wooden plank fell to the ground, its clatter on the street muffled by the snow. With his magic virtually drained, he was powerless to resist or dispel the other pony's magic, now cutting off his air supply. He lifted his hooves up to his neck in a vain attempt to alleviate the choking. The world was starting to go dark...

His last ditch survival instincts kicked in and tried to run away. He couldn't go down like this, he wouldn't. His father hadn't stocked up on supplies in preparation for Nightmare Moon's return for his son to end up choked to death in front of a garage. Despite his powerful willpower, his mind couldn't override the body's demand for oxygen. He soon hung limp in the magic's grasp while more and more blood pumped into his brain.

http://www.history.com/topics/coroners-report/videos#hanging
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Icarus Saw the Scene, Gasping, Running up and using Magic to pull Reel Into the Ice Cold Snow. "STOP." Was all he said. No Stutter, No Shyness, Just a Hard, Cold Voice to go with his Cold Stare.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Reel fell to the snow hard. The cold snow snapped him back to reality. Reel felt groggy unsure what had transpired. The last thing he remembered was Intel attacking him and Indigo. Indigo had subdued him. Unfortunately, Reel had not realized that he had been subdued and thought he was still in danger. So he roundhouse kicked Intel in the face, thinking it would stop him. Unfortunatly, since he had already been subdued, he had kicked Intel for no reason. Then Indigo bucked him and then everything got groggy again. He looked around and saw Indigo laying on the ground barely breathing and Iccy giving him "The Stare". "Uh. What happend?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Indigo lays on the ground unconscious with his eyes closed and tongue hanging from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Icarus Lifted Indigo with Magic, Straining a bit under the bigger Pony, Heading to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:43 pm

"Hey Iccy! Let me help you man." Reel stated as he used his magic to help carry Iccy carry Indigo as they both rushed to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:30 am

"You..." murmured a voice from the snow.

Intel stood up, unnaturally quickly and turned to the retreating group.

"You tried to kill Indigo," Intel said softly with a blank expression, "Do you know what that means?"

The science pony's horn glowed, forming a hazel aura around Reel, restricting him. "Let it be stated that I, Intelligent Design did this in defence of a friend whose life was threatened..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:36 am

Icarus turned his stare to Intel. "REVENGE LATER. HOSPITAL. NOW." He Practically Growled. He had had it up to the horn with all this petty Fighting. Seriously, He had just left Intel scrawling things in the snow. IN THE SNOW.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 am

Intel wanted to do so much. Break every bone in Reel's body, smother him in snow, then superheat him... But though he learned all of this, he also learned not to do it in petty revenge.

"...I hearby place a seal on target pony. He will not be able to do magic until I see fit. If the situation is beyond the boundaries set by Celestia when she taught this, may the seal be ineffective." Whoosh.

Intel's horn stopped glowing. The aura stayed.

"There, done," Intel said, breathing heavily. Fatigue had finally caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:46 am

"Wait!" He said in shock. "I did this? No way. I would never..."The memories started to flood back to him. "Oh LUNA!!!! what have I done? NO NO NO NO!!!!!! Oh Luna." He began to cry. "I do not have time to cry! Intel: help Iccy carry Indigo since I can't use magic right now. I'll run ahead and try to get a doctor. LETS GO!!!!!" With that, All 3 ran off to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:53 am

Icarus Sighed as he walked toward the hospital. "I GOT THIS." He growled, not in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:06 am

Intel nodded silently as he stumbled behind the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test flight 1...   Test flight 1... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test flight 1...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3