My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brush Flight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brush Flight

Brush Flight

Brush Flight Empty
PostSubject: Brush Flight   Brush Flight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Brush Flight

Picture of Brush Flight

SPECIES: Pegasus
MANE: Orange and Green; not in any nice style whatsoever/spikey-ish
TAIL: Orange and Green; not in any nice style whatsoever/spikey-ish
EYES: Brown; Straight eyelashes
BODY: Yellow; keeps a pencil behind her left ear
CUTIE MARK: Green Pencil with Rainbow Streak
AGE (Baby,adult): Teen(perhaps considered a mare?)

PERSONALTIY: Shy (But not timid), quiet, tomboy, easy-going, athletic

LIKES: Apple pie, yellow, art, doing what would be right, being around good friends, being able to help for public occasions, going to as many events as possible

DISLIKES: She has an OCD for crooked wall decorations and uneven lines, dresses or fashion, mean-heartedness, when friends cry or get hurt, talking in somewhat long conversations, being the center of attention, participating in dances or games, mushy talk, physical touch, even just a little bit unless being comforted or it is necessary

HISTORY: Brush Flight moved to Ponyville from Hoofington. She left her two parents, her brother, and her sister so she may experience life living on her own. Whenever she meets a new pony, she would make sketches of them and their cutie mark. She never was really good at talking with others. She lives in a cloud house close to the Everfree Forest.

Example RP segment: 1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

While on a walk back from the Everfree Forest, Brush Flight notices a little colt sitting alone under a tree away from the town. He was trembling and had tears streaming down his face that was buried in his hooves. Brush Flight hesitates to walk up, but eventually gets herself to talk to him.
The colt stopped sobbing and looked up to her. He had a frightened face.
"Hey, um... why are you out here alone?" He replied in between sniffles,
"M-my mom and I were out g-gathering flowers, but we got s-separated. I'm lost..." She looked away a bit to think.
"Hey, why don't I bring you back to the edge of town? We could... wait there until your mom comes back to town. I could ask some stallion to look for her." The colt just nodded then began following her to the town.
When they arrived, she told a nearby stallion about this, and he agreed. She sat with the colt, an arm on his shoulder. Eventually, the stallion from earlier returned with his mom. The mare and his colt thanked Brush then they said their goodbyes and all trotted off into the town to do their own thing.

Is it alright with you that the colt is closer to the forest rather than on a street?

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Brush Flight on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Brush Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brush Flight   Brush Flight I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:19 am

Welcome to the site :)

Your character has been approved.

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to chat to others online.
Back to top Go down

Brush Flight
Page 1 of 1