My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Strange Time Pony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Time Pony   The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Sunny Days was spellbound. Now THIS is going to be a good story. She had been on her hooves all day trying to scope out a story and was pretty tired, but tiredness could wait, this was much more important. She thought of how many more readers she would get once she wrote up this article. Everything was looking up for Sunny today. She was to preoccupied in her own thoughts to hear what the mare was saying, but when Sunny was done thinking, she noticed the other mare was gone. "How strange, I wonder where she went," Sunny said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Time Turner

Time Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Time Pony   The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 pm

"Tell me you two have you ever felt out of place? Have you felt like you didn't quite understood this place or felt as though you couldn't be stuck in here forever" Time said with a big smile as he took out the large book. "Miss Sunny you told me you wanted a story well then how would you feel being history's recorder?" He only hinted about the spell, "This spell is perhaps the strongest and most dangerous spell in all of Equestria." Time Turner opened the book, "Not many ponies' can acquire it since it has been lost for years, much less master it. That is why we need a magical unicorn with an incredible amount of energy and magic." He look and Miss Sweet as he took out his silver watch, "By my calculations I was expecting her to arrive two minutes earlier. But it is all the same, and as for you seem to be rather late Miss Sunny but I knew you would make it......Now we are only behind my schedule by 10 minutes." For all his strange behavior it seemed as though Time Turner had all of this planned along. "Now then we only have one shot at this. Miss Sweet I need you to absolutely concentrate this magic spell will take all your focus do you understand?" He handed her the book with the page marked for the spell. "You need a story Sunny, and Sweet Dreams your cutie mark...." Time Turner put his hoof under his chin. "A grown incredibly talented magical unicorn without a cutie mark this feeds my curiosity and this adventure might just help us figure out what it is." He positioned himself ready next to Sweet Dreams. "You both might wondering what this spell is......well have you ever wondered about Time Travel?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Time Pony   The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 am

She had almost mad it but then Time shoved the book into her hooves. "Wait Wait Wait! Mr. Tim You wants me to do a spell not many ponies can do?!" She almost dropped the book she had shoved in her hooves "But besides from my performance spell i can barely do simple levitation!" She showed this by floating the book with her magic straining from the weight only being able to lift it an inch off the ground "If I can’t even do that how do you expect me to perform a Time Travel spell?! even if I do how would we get back it’s probably going to take all of my magic the first time!"
Back to top Go down
Time Turner

Time Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Time Pony   The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:20 pm

"Rubbish, I know you can do it or else I wouldn't have asked." Time Turner looked at his watch, "You have to believe in yourself Sweet Dreams and you will able to do it. It is a powerful spell but I have full confidence on your abilities." He stood next to her reassuring her, "Just believe I know you can do it. And as for the trip back don't worry about that I will reassure you that everything will be alright trust me."
Back to top Go down
sirnull

Location : Mostly there, the rest is probably here. Like an electron!

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Time Pony   The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 am

"Did I hear time travel?" came the voice of a snow-white pony, who was just about to enter the library when he overheard the conversation.
"Isn't that spell like, really hard to do? Ooh, if your having trouble I've probably got something that can help..." he mumbled, turning his head to look into his bag, his spiky blue and black hair hardly swaying at all. He eventually found something, levitating it out using his magic. It was an amulet which if you looked close enough, there were engravings of gears in it that seemed to move... The whole thing looked not unlike that of a closed fob watch. He grinned, looking at the two from behind his sunglasses.
"A fine timepiece, but I wouldn't recommend using it to keep time. I'll show you how it works..." he said, pressing a button and flipping it open. The inside certainly looked similar to a fob watch too, but it only had a single hand, which was connected to a green ring which was placed behind a modified watch face.
"As you can see, it certainly doesn't show hours or minutes. Rather, when you push this button in the middle here..." he indicated the centre of the clock face, where the small rod holding the hand in place was poking out slightly, "It will double your magic. However, to avoid the unfortunate side-effects of the enchantment I have placed on the main component of this wonderful invention, it will only do so for a minute, and will then require ten minutes in order to recharge. Still, I believe you may find it highly useful... But, like all things, it comes with a price. A mere fifty bits sounds like a small price to pay for time travel..." he said, closing the watch and pulling it away from them, signifying he could sell it elsewhere if required. Inside, however, he was desperately hoping they would buy it; he was quickly running out of funding for his inventions, and would soon have to simply stop on his current project if it ran out completely.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Time Pony   The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:05 pm

ooc//

Hi Sir! Just so you're aware, my friend, this topic hasn't been visited since the beginning of March. I recommend that you introduce your OC elsewhere. That way, we can be sure that you have the opportunity to RP with other active and willing members.

Thanks!
1nc
Back to top Go down
sirnull

Location : Mostly there, the rest is probably here. Like an electron!

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Time Pony   The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Oh, damn sorry I didn't notice the dates. My bad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Time Pony   The Strange Time Pony - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strange Time Pony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2