My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Faces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble062

Noble062

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:57 am

"Phew", sighed Noble as he finished unpacking.
"Finally got that done." having finished lugging around his guard armor and getting it in the closet, he was tired. But not tired enough to not have a look around.
"It wouldn't hurt to go and meet a few new ponies.", he said a he left his home, in search of possible friends.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Tacha sat in the grass of a near by park, the warm sun felt good and gave her a since of inner peace. It was such a nice day and she wasnt sure how it could get any better.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Noble was barely out when he noticed a pony, sitting and enjoying the day.
Time to make some friends, he thought to himself.
Noble held out his hoof.
"Hello!", he said with a soft smile."I'm new in town and I just wanted to to meet some new friends. My name is Noble. Noble Shield."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Tacha was immediatly startled by the approach of another pony. She stared at him for a few moments before timidly taking his hoof. Staring at the ground she introduced her self. "Im Tacha...im kinda new here too." Unsure of what to do next she cautiously looked up at Noble.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 am

Noble shook her hoof, while chuckling to himself. The shyness of this pony had reminded him of himself when he was just a colt.
"Heh, well it's a great pleasure to meet you, Tacha!"
Noble gave the same calm smile he had up to this point.
"So what persuaded you to move here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 am

now Tacha was really feeling shy. She barly knew this pony he seemed nice but rememering her brother she knew looks can be decieving. she smiled shyly and tried her best to stay calm, taking a few deep breaths. "i really really REALLY want to earn my cutie mark" it had sounded whinny even to herself. aww she was probibly ruining her chances at making friends with him. well its already lost now might as well go for the gold. she took one more breath and mustered up all the curage she had left. saying a paragraph as though it were one sentence. " see i left home knowing i could never earn my mark in the crystal kingdom so i was going to try to head out to appleloosa. you know cause i was born there but its alot farther than i thought and i hear its goin through a tough time right now and im terribly afraid of trains and..and.." she said it all rushed just to get it over with and have him laugh in her face, maybe even the whole area too. she sounded so pathetic telling him her lifes story when all he probibly wanted to hear that she wanted a change of pace or something simple. trying to salvage things she asked about him. "what about you. been here long?" duh he just said he hadnt. ugg even she didnt want to be friends with her.

Last edited by Tacha on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rephrase)
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Noble kept up the smile, but he could tell the mare's uncertainty.
"A quest for ones cutie mark, eh? I went on one of those before. Didn't make it nearly as far away from home as you have, though." he reminisced.
"As for me, well, i work as a guard. Just got moved here, though it doesn't seem like anything bad happens here." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:22 am

Tacha smiled. she hadnt annoyed him yet that was a good sign. distracted by his story she was begining to calm down. "that must be really exciting being a guard and all." she imagined all the cool adventures he must have gone on and all the dangerous villians he might have tangled with "why did you get transfered to such a quiet place?" she looked around, the park had a warm breeze and happy families were scattered about enjoing their afternoon. "youve got to be really bored here."
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Noble sighed.
"Well, that's a good question." he said. "I don't really know for sure, but it might have something to do with me leaving my post one too many times.
He began to get a little frustrated at the thought.
"Even though every time that I did, I ended up stopping some sort of crime, or helping another pony in some sort of way. But i think I might get used to how quiet it is here."
He looked behind him, at the sword he kept strapped to himself.
"Though i could definitely get used to using this a little bit less."
His smile faded a little.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Tacha frowned she hadnt meant to upset him. "i bet you could find some sort of crime to stop here and if those ponies didnt notice how valuable you were to them thats their own problem. i bet ponyvile is 20% safer with you here." tacha looked down slightly shocked by her little outburst. peeking up at him she strugled for something to say. "so.....know of anything fun to do around here."
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 am

Noble smiled
"Thank you.' he said, finding his hopes uplifted by this pony.
"As for the fun things to do, well I'm gonna have to look around a little bit more before getting back to you on that. But rest assured, as soon as I find something, i'll tell you. What do you say, friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Faces
Page 1 of 1