My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:26 am

Life is looking around as he walks into the busy hospital, head high and vibrant for work. The light was shining through the windows until some pony, who looks like a nurse, rushed by and slightly shoved Life out of the way with a small, "Excuse me". Thats when he realized what he had gotten himself into.

He walked over dodging all the rushing ponies to go tab his first chart saying to himself, "Who will be my first patient hhmm?...."
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Jetfire didn't know what happened to him, other than the fact that he hit the ground and heard a giant CRUNCH! Now, Jetfire was rushing to the hospital... and he wasn't flying. Running as fast as he could he ran through the doors of the hospital and said, "I think I broke my wing!" He ran to the nearest pony and asked if he could see a doctor.

The pony said, "You'll have to wait for an open doctor."

"THERES NO TIME!", I thought.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Life was reading his chart until he heard a strange conversation of yelling nearby. He turned to corner to see what was happening as jerked a little to see the state of this pony's wing. "Oh sweet Celestia!" He said while putting the chart back and rushing over to the injured pony. "It's okay I'm open right now come with me..." Life starts walking to an open examination room waiting for the flightless pony as he whispered under breath, "I hope I can fix this.."
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Jetfire could tell the doctor was new, just by looking at the pony. He didn't really care however, he needed his wing fixed, and he figured that everyone had to start somewhere. He quickly followed the doctor, stumbling and tripping along the way due to the pain in his wing.

"Thank you" he said to the doctor, he was so glad that at least this one doctor was open.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Life opened the door for his first patient and asked, "sit right there while I get some pain killers". He quickly opens one o the cabinets filled with pill bottles and thinks, 'oh my...' and starts urgently looking for the right bottle.

"So what's your name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:20 pm

"Jetfire" he said, wincing at the pain.

"Can I ask for yours?" he asked the doctor. He needed to meet a few people in Ponyville anyway, for he was new. Maybe he could be friends with this pony... he was thinking too far into this. The doctor needed to fix his wing first.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:24 pm

"hhmm nice name... My name is Life, just Life", he replied while looking through bottles. "Im new here..... aha!" Life quickly takes out a couple of pills out of two bottles and fills a glass of water. He outstretches his left with to balance the water and pills so he can put everything back.

Life then walks up to Jetfire thinking if he would be able to get to know him better. "Here take these" handing him the pills and water on his wing.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:35 pm

"Thank you" he said. He took the pills and water gratefully.

He than asked, "So where are you from? I could tell that you are new here."

He smiled though, he tried to ignore his wing, and be friendly. He thought of himself as a very social person. He always tried to talk to new ponies and be friends with just about everyone, just as long as they were willing to be friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:38 pm

"Im from a small village that doesn't even exist anymore. It's abandoned. But enough about me how did you do 'that' to your wing?" Pointing to your wing while pulling out a new chart.

Life always liked meeting new ponies but he didn't really think of that because of the manner Jetfire's wing was twisted.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:47 pm

"Ahh yeah. Well It's hard to remember. I believe that I wasn't paying attention while flying, and crashed... I think I hit something. I'm not sure what though." he said all at once. And it was true, it was hard to remember what happened. Maybe he hit his head too.

Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:56 pm

"hhmmm alrighty well if you just stay there I will quickly go and grab a small X-ray machine to see how much damage there is ok?" Life said while writing 'test for minor amnesia'

"...be right back while I grab the machine!" He said walking out of the room to grab the X-ray.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Jetfire sat there waiting. And waiting. For some reason it felt like forever. He sat there just thinking about what happened. "What did I hit?" he thought to himself. Now he was super curious and just knew that he would remember later.

He kept thinking and thinking, trying to avoid thinking about the pain, that was fading however.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Life rushed back with the machine with his lab coat blowing in the wind with the nurses looking at him.

"I, look, awesome......" Then he shook his head and thought to stay focused. He walked back into the room and wheeled the machine over to his wing.

"So what Im king to do here is just take an X-ray while I reserve a room for you".
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:17 pm

"Sounds like a plan" Jetfire said, trying to smile.

"I...look... terrible." Jetfire thought. What if he wasn't able to fly? He couldn't think of such things right now. He needed to be able to fly. He looked at the doctor and was hoping that he could fix it. But he had little hope, he had hurt his wing pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:22 pm

BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFF was the weird noise coming out of the machine as the X-ray was printed. Life grabbed the plastic page and clipped it to the light wall.

The picture consisted of the wing with nearly avery bone shattered in some way.

"MY WORD!" Life said while looking at the state of Jetfire's wing. He turned around and said,

"well the bad news is you will be stuck in here for a while.... Bt the good news is I CAN heal you back to your normal self. Oh and if you want you can stop putting on that smile, I can tell how much pain you are in right now". Life smiled and started packing everything up for the move to Jetfire's new room and calling in a nurse to bring a wheeled bed.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:26 pm

He sighed. He didn't want that to happen.

His smile faded to a grimace. "Will I be able to fly at full strength again?" he asked. He didn't want his flying to be impacted by this injury once he got out. Flying was his life, he couldn't let it go.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:30 pm

"well, looking at your x-ray, maybe but it will take a lot of personal training. But you will always have a small difference in wing power between wings. Now lets not worry about that now, and worry about you getting better!" He said while a nurse comes in and saying the bed is ready.

"ah thanks you! Well cmon." offering Jetfire to go first to his room.

"I think you might like your room. I chose the one next to the window that shows the sunrise." Life said smiling.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:35 pm

"Thanks. I appreciate that" he said, tried to smile again, but just ended up groaning.

"Lets get to my room, I need to lie down." he said, trying to get onto the bed as best as he could. After a couple seconds of struggling, he got onto the roller.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:37 pm

"Okay so here is the deal, you let me do what ever remedies I tell you or give you and you do them okay? Because I usually don't follow hospital rules here..." Life said while looking around to see if anyone was hearing.

Life started rolling down the bad the Jetfire's new room while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:42 pm

"Agreed. I need to get back to full strength quick." he said, looking at Life.

He quickly agreed because he knew that he needed to get to full strength and he would do anything to be able to fly soon. Whatever the doctor was planning, he trusted him to make the right decisions. He was a doctor after all.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:46 pm

"awesome" A dark grin came to Life's face knowing his future plans for his patient. He pulls over into a beautiful looking room with the blind open to the blue sky ahead.

"from this view you can see the entire town of Ponyville! I love this room." He then wheeled the bed into place and started attaching all the wires to Jetfire's as the machine that checks his heart rate buzzed to life.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:50 pm

"It's a good room." he said. He looked out the window and grew sad, he saw the sky and grew even more sad. He loved the sky and the clouds and everything that had to do with it. He loved his wing... his beautiful wing. He dare not look at it still. He checked the machine and it looked pretty normal to him.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:56 pm

"now now look at the bright side, you have ME as a doctor... This normal looking machine here will measure your heart rate while checking your poison levels because I'm going to pump a deadly substance with medical properties into your pain killers. Are you absolutely sure you want to go through with this?" Life said while preparing the needle attached to a tube which was held to a bag about Jetfire's head.

"If you are sure, then hand me your arm..." Life was sure if he to caught he would definitely be fired and/or banished.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:59 pm

"Is it safe? Will it work? What might happen...?" he asked multiple questions of his own. He didn't want to be crippled the rest of his life, but he didn't want to know the consquences of what was was about to inject him with. He looked at the pony and had a questioned look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:02 pm

"its... no safe but if it works I would say you would be in here for around, what? 2 weeks? Instead of 3 months. But again we can only do it if you give me your arm," Life insisted.

He looked so ready to just jab Jetfire with that needle. He had that kind of crazy in his eyes but looked as calm as a turtle in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Faces
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next