My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sister's Reunited

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Dylgo's trip to Manehattan had gone well. she really needed the time to catch up with her parents. the train ride home, on the other hand, was a little irritating. nopony ever seems to think about the mare with the broken wing. stepping off the train, she rubs her broken wing. the stallion in the seat next to her kept bumping it.

Erigo's trip to Ponyville was a bust. while she did make a new friend, she failed to find her sister. hovering a little off the ground, she tightens her saddle bag a little. looking back over the crowd of ponies just arriving from Manehattan, she spots something. a dark red mare with bandages rapping a wing and midsection. "Could it be?" she said to herself quietly. getting a glimpse at her cutie mark, there was no doubt anymore. "Dylgo!" she yelled from across the platform as she flew over.

Hearing a familiar voice, Dylgo looks over to see a grey Pegasus flying over. "Erigo!" Dylgo said in excitement. "What are you doing here?" This was quite pleasant surprise for Dylgo. "I came here looking for you. I heard you where feeling pretty down about your broken wing." Erigo realized that she was flying while saying this. landing, she smiles at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Doodle pranced on up to the station and waited for the next train, she had been going there a lot over the past two weeks wanting to meet all of the new ponies and see ponies off with a positive note from 'The Ponyville ambassador' or who she dubbed herself.

It had been a long day and she was itching to make new friends! She quickly turned her head to the right to see two pegasi mares, one red and the other grey embrace. "HI! WELCOME TO PONYVILLE!" She said with a confident smile and a friendly wave!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:10 am

As Dylgo and Erigo hugged, they were both surprised by the mare welcoming them. "Hello there." Dylgo started. "Do you live around here?" she finished, smiling at the happy mare. Dylgo was quite happy to be meeting a new pony. she still felt very new around Ponyville.

"Hello." Erigo said quietly. Erigo was the newest pony here, so she felt it was best if she left the talking to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 am

"Well, no actually I live deep within White Tail wood but nothing usually happens waay out there so I get the chance to zoom around making sure every new pony is met with a warm welcome!" She then flew over them and dumped small amounts of confetti on them then zoomed high into the air collecting clouds to spell out 'WELCOME TO PONYVILLE'. She then landed near them.

"I sure hope this isn't overdoing it. Let's see, I've got confetti, streamers..." She gasped excitedly and pulled out a big ball of jumbled streamers then began unwind them just as the wind picked up and somehow managed to tie herself to a pole.

"Um, hehe, just give me a minute..." She said trying to untie herself.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 am

Dylgo laughed as the mare raced around. she was certainly festive, she'll giver her that. "haha, well it is certainly a warm welcome." Dylgo said giggling. just when she thought it was over, she was tied to pole. laughing a little more, she trots over to see if she could help. "You're certainly happy-go-lucky, aren't you?"

Erigo laughed with her sister through the whole thing. with ponies like this around, she could definitely see the appeal. Flying over to the pole, she tries to help untie her. Erigo had considered moving here with her sister before. If the events of the past couple days were any indication of whether that was a good idea or not, she may as well go looking for a place to stay soon. Only thing left to do was to propose it to Dylgo.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Doodle couldn't help but laugh at her own situation even though it should have been embarrassing. She quickly helped untie some knots with her teeth and was finally free. "Always!" She said answering Dylgo's question.

"My name is Doodle Bug, what's yours?" She said holding out a hoof to both of them hoping her little show hadn't scared them off.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Dylgo was smiling a lot as the mare was untied. "I'm Dylgo." Dylgo said still smiling. "And I'm her sister, Erigo." Erigo added quickly. "I'm just visiting Ponyville at the moment." Dylgo decided to jump in real quick. "As you can see, I broke my wing. She apparently came to cheer me up." Dylgo smiled as she extended her good wing to show off the bandages. It was really nice of her sister to be worried about her like she is.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:18 pm

"Oh no! How in Equestria did you do that?" Doodle asked concerned but then happily said. "It's nice to meet you both!" She then turned back to Dylgo and said. "I did hear of somepony breaking their wing in a bad crash through small talk in Ponyville and was making plans to go visit them but then got tied up with art commissions, hehe."

She then lifted her white and gold colored wing to reveal a pencil cutie mark.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 pm

"yup, that was me." Dylgo said, smiling. She should've guessed that the story would be passed around town. a situation like hers doesn't happen often. "So you're an artist?" Erigo said, still hovering a little above the two. Erigo was genuinely interested in this. She's tried making art, but she didn't have the skill. "That sounds pretty cool." Dylgo added.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Doodle smiled and said. "Hehe, thanks. I've been drawing ever since it first appeared when I first came to live in White tail wood which has pretty much been all of my life! I have loads of my drawings framed all over my cabin. If you would like to see it I could take you to my cabin for tea and biscuits unless you have other plans?"

She half asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Dylgo smiled at the proposition. "Sounds good to me. How about you Erigo?" She asked this because it looked like Erigo was on her way out of town. the fact that she had her saddle bags was a giveaway to Dylgo. "Sounds great!" Erigo said happily. landing, she smiles happily at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:36 pm

"Great! Right this way!" She said happily trotting off towards White Tail Wood. "The forest should be lovely this time of year when everything is in bloom, birds are singing, bees are collecting honey! Ooh I can't wait to try some of their honey! Fresh, warm, honey is the best! Aw, I just put it to shame by describing it, hehe!"

She quickly hopped over rivers and slid down hills, walked through this seemingly endless forest for a couple of hours until she came upon this beautiful, huge, ivy covered wooden cabin right in the middle of a large opening in the trees, waay out of the way of any city/country life and just bathed in the warm glow from the sunbeams that shown through the leaves.

In one fluid motion, she picked up a large stone which hid a large brass key and picked it up. She then unlocked the huge wooden door and pushed open the door into a very spacious kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 am

As they made their way to Whitetail, Dylgo thought back a little. "Yeah, it's beautiful out there. There's a clearing I go to to read." trotting along, Dylgo turn to her sister. "How's Trottingham been?" "As boring as ever." Erigo said with a laugh. Erigo flying places, but considering how much her sister loved to fly, she figured it'd be best if she walked.

As they followed the mare into Whitetail, Dylgo looked around. they weren't far from the area she was racing when she had that crash. The actual crash happened a lot deeper in the forest, but the path looked familiar. the trek being longer than they expected, both Dylgo and Erigo decided to catch up on recent events.

"So how's your wife been Erigo?" Dylgo asked curiously. Erigo thought about this for a second. "Things between us have been... well, they haven't exactly been smooth lately." Erigo said obviously avoiding the issue. Thankfully, they arrived at the cabin at that moment. "This is beautiful!" Erigo said. "Yeah." Dylgo added. "it's so nice and quiet out here." She said as they followed the mare.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 pm

As she busily mixed the tea ingredients she told of how this cabin came to be. "Everything in this cabin you see was hoof made by my family many years back right down to the soaps in the bathroom, sinks, fridge, silverware, heck even the water purifiers. The only thing I ever have to buy is food!"

She then gestured to the wall where several pictures hung of her artwork "My family also wanted me to be a crafter like them but I was never really that good with building things."

The teapot hissed letting her know the tea was done so she grabbed three mugs and filled them with her grandmother's special tea. She then brought out freshly baked croissants and placed them on the table at the right corner of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 am

As the two entered the cabin, Dylgo looked around. perfect size, great view, This place was amazing.

"Everything in this cabin you see was hoof made by my family many years back right down to the soaps in the bathroom, sinks, fridge, silverware, heck even the water purifiers. The only thing I ever have to buy is food!"

"Wow, now that's amazing." Dylgo said. This reminded her, she needs to find an income soon. looking at the artwork Doodle was gesturing to, both Dylgo and Erigo smiled.

"My family also wanted me to be a crafter like them but I was never really that good with building things."

"I know how that goes." Erigo said. "Long story short, there were plenty of things my family didn't really agree with." Erigo said with a smile. Dylgo knew exactly what she was talking about, and was guilty of judging her at first. "There are issues for every family I guess." Dylgo said as Doodle brought out the tea and croissants.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 am

"Yeah, they want you to succeed in something they think is best for you without really looking at what you are already great in." She said with a soft chuckle. I wish I still knew where they were... She quickly snapped out of it and said "If you'd like to see more of my work, my art studio is this way she said walking down the narrow hall way into a 'drawing room' which was filled with portraits of nothing but dragons.

"Dragons have always been my inspiration! Their beauty and grace, the way they just carve through the sky is just amazing, which is why I never miss the dragon migration!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:05 pm

"If you'd like to see more of my work, my art studio is this way."

"Sure." Dylgo said, following Doodle.

"Dragons have always been my inspiration! Their beauty and grace, the way they just carve through the sky is just amazing, which is why I never miss the dragon migration!"

"I've never seen a dragon. they sound cool though." Dylgo said. "I haven't seen one either." Erigo added. "I'll have to come back for the next one." She's always wanted to see one though. Doodle's explanation only made her want to see one more.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Doodle goes over to a wall with a calendar and flips the page to a new month then gasps in excitement! "Oh my gosh, the next migration is tomorrow! I'll have to get the camouflage, binoculars, and trench ready! Ooh this is going to be so exciting!" She said clapping her hooves enthusiastically.

She remembered the first time she ever saw the dragon migration and how captivating and just out right amazing they were sent chills down her spine. She then turned back to Dylgo and Erigo and said.

"How about we meet up tomorrow early in the morning and set up? I'll bring snacks. Hehe, this'll be so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 am

Erigo's eyes opened up wide at this. jumping in the air a little, Erigo can't hold back the excitement. "Yes! Sounds great!" Erigo exclaimed. Dylgo laughed at the sight. she hadn't seen her sister this excited in awhile. "haha, sounds like we have a plan then." Dylgo says as she extends her good wing.
Back to top Go down
Glitch

Glitch

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 am

Mind if I join in?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 am

[[ sure, come on down to the chatbox at the bottom of the main page and we can talk about getting you introduced. that'll make it easier to get you in smoothly :) ]]
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 am

A big yawn escaped her as she said. "Well I guess I'll meet you two tomorrow on the hillside to the west of Ponyville unless you'd both like to stay for dinner! Be sure to bring camouflage and shovels. How does seven to seven thirty sound? It'll take a long time to dig a big enough trench so we won't be spotted!"

She then looked at the clock on her desk which said it was almost 7:00 pm, a little late for dinner but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Glitch

Glitch

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 am

He looked up to the darkening Sky. He would have to find a nice cloud to sleep on once again tonight. Since he was a drifter he had no real home to go back to. But that was another story entirely. Today had been a bit... Odd. From the small group of Diamond dogs he ran into to that Unicorn pony warping him to god knows where. The entire ordeal made him a bit weary. Just ahead he spotted a sign that read "Ponyville"

He had heard about this place a bit in his travels. It would be a good chance to see what all the fuss was about. Within a few minutes he found himself just outside the town. He decided the best course of action would have been taking a look by air. Flapping his wings and ascending his Neon green eyes scanned around. Not many ponies were out this late at night. So much for asking around. He would have to wait until morning if he wanted to find anyone to talk to.

Wonder if I could find a place to stay, being up in the clouds is nice and all, but a nice bed and food is even better...
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:34 pm

"Well I guess I'll meet you two tomorrow on the hillside to the west of Ponyville unless you'd both like to stay for dinner! Be sure to bring camouflage and shovels. How does seven to seven thirty sound? It'll take a long time to dig a big enough trench so we won't be spotted!"

"Sounds good!" Dylgo says. Looking at Erigo, she ponders what to do next. "We could probably go for some dinner. something in town maybe?" "Yeah, dinner sounds good." Erigo added. "I should find some time to rent another room for the night as well."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

"Well you could stay with me! I have several rooms available because when my family built this place it's purpose was supposedly designed as a bed and Breakfast. The rooms are right this way." She said walking down an adjacent hallway and gestured to three available rooms with their own fully stocked showers.

"I hope it won't be an issue but the soaps, conditioners and shampoos all have natural ingredients. Hehe, my aunt made them."

"There is this really good restaurant a little East of the town hall in Ponyville who make soups that just melt in your mouth. I think it's called something like, um, Savory flavor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister's Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister's Reunited
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: