My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sister's Reunited

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sister's Reunited - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 am

((ok, time's up Glitch. it's been far more than 3 days, so you're being skipped.))

Erigo thought about the offer for a quick second. she didn't have that many bits left, so she didn't have much other choice. "Alright, sounds like a good plan. you don't mind if I stay here, do you?" Erigo asked. she never liked inconveniencing anypony. even though Doodle had given her the offer, she still felt like she had to make sure.

Following the two, Dylgo's thoughts slipped over to her broken wing. how long had it been since she broke it? about a week? 'ugh... this is going to be a long month.' She thought to herself.

"There is this really good restaurant a little East of the town hall in Ponyville who make soups that just melt in your mouth. I think it's called something like, um, Savory flavor?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm starving." Dylgo said.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Doodle nodded and said. "Of course you can, just pick any room you want!" She quickly walked out the door and locked it behind Erigo and Dylgo then headed back towards the forest entrance. She happily hummed a little tune she had heard while in the tavern as she walked quickly through the forest. The cool night air whipped her mane and tail around.

Two hours later they arrived at Savory Flavor which was a cozy little cafe. She walked in and immediately took a booth seat then looked over the menu.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Erigo smiled as Doodle confirmed letting her stay. "thank you." she said as they turned to head back. the walk was uneventful.

arriving at the restaurant, Dylgo and Erigo followed Doodle to a booth. looking over the menu, Dylgo had a hard time deciding. she was so hungry everything looked good. "What are you getting Doodle?" Dylgo asked to get some idea of what to get.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 pm

"I always get the potato and leek soup. It's just so creamy!" When the waiter arrived, she ordered sweet tea and turned to the left to watch fish in a large tank swim around so peacefully! She stared at them in an almost trance-like state before coming back to her senses that she had guests this time.

"Oops, hehe, sorry! That fish tank is just awesome full of all kinds of salt water fish and a baby shark! I didn't even know you could have sharks as pets! I'll bet they cost a fortune but wouldn't that be awesome?"

The waiter then turned to Dylgo and Erigo. "And what about you two, which beverages did y'all decide on?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:25 pm

at the restaurant, Erigo gladly gave Dylgo the seat by the wall. she could imagine that she didn't want somepony walking by to hit her wing, even if it was accidental. looking over the menu, Erigo had actually thought the same thing as Doodle did.

"Oops, hehe, sorry! That fish tank is just awesome full of all kinds of salt water fish and a baby shark! I didn't even know you could have sharks as pets! I'll bet they cost a fortune but wouldn't that be awesome?"

Erigo laughed a little at this. "haha, yeah, I bet they do cost quite a bit."

"And what about you two, which beverages did y'all decide on?"

"I'll just have a water." Erigo said. "Me too. just a water." Dylgo said.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 pm

The waiter nodded and wrote down the order then quickly departed behind the door labeled 'Kitchen'. "So, tell me a little bit about yourselves." She asked curiously wondering what kind of adventures their lives have lead and where they are headed next. Oh how she loved adventure stories, having lead a life full of them since the day she was born although she didn't remember much from those days ever since she ran into a unicorn that practiced black magic who casted a spell on her restricting the flow of Oxytocin in her brain...

But that was another story. She smiled eagerly
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:50 am

"So, tell me a little bit about yourselves."

"Well, I'm a firepony back in Trottingham. I fight fires." Erigo said matter-of-factly. "between work and my wife, it was impossible to get this time off! haha" Erigo laughed as she finished. it was true. she was practically begging for the time.

"Yeah, she's the family hero. saved a filly from an apartment fire as an early teen." Dylgo added. "I was the talk of Manehattan for... what, a day or two? haha" Erigo laughed. Dylgo laughed with Erigo. it was, unfortunately, true. her act was forgotten really quickly.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Doodle just stared wide eyed with her mouth slightly agape at the mention of Erigo's job. "Oh wow, that is full of Awesomenessity!" I'm sure your act of kindness will go remembered forever in that little foal's family's eyes. She quickly threw up her fore-hooves and said, "You're a hero!" A little bit too loudly in this tiny cafe. "Oops." Doodle said as she put one hoof over her mouth. "Fire pony definitely trumps artist by a lot hehe."

She then turned to Dylgo and asked about the kind of occupation she had.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Erigo looked around a little after Doodle's shout. it was funny and she was still smiling, but attention never agreed with her. luckily, there were only a few curious stares. sighing in relief, she looks over at Dylgo for her turn to share.

Dylgo waited a second before starting her tale. mainly to see how Erigo would react. Dylgo didn't like attention, but Erigo didn't like it at all. being the center of attention often lead to a long night of consoling her. luckily, though, it turned out alright. smiling at Doodle like nothing happened, Dylgo speaks up. "I'm not working at the moment." she said proudly. "My broken wing assures that. but when it heals, I was thinking about trying weather control."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:39 am

Doodle looked at her wing and thought for a moment when an Idea struck her. "I'm sure I can find you some temporary employment for a good price... Hm, let me think. Perhaps you could run local commissions to their owners for me? They usually pay me 100 bits for one so I could half it with you since I've been too busy to do it myself."

She then smiled and said, "That'll give you at least a little bit of money for bills and house payments. Haha, I've never had to pay house payments because my family built it themselves and set up solar panel electricity."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:44 am

Dylgo blinked a couple times as she thought about this. "Thanks for the offer." she started happily. "I'm not in any real need for an income. a local shopkeeper has taken me in." She said matter-of-factly. "Although, a little spending money wouldn't hurt..." She had a hard time making up her mind. "oh for Celestia's sake, just do it." Erigo butted in. "You'll never make up your mind at this rate." She said laughing.

"haha, fine, I'll do it." Dylgo responded laughing.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Doodle smiled at that and said. "Awesome!" Soon the waiter arrived with their drinks and placed each on the table with his magic. He then took a pen and notepad out of his pocket with his magic and turned to each pony to ask them what they wanted to eat.

Doodle's mind was on another page as she blurted out "Iced tea-no wait, I mean Potato soup with leek."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Dylgo smiled as Doodle seemed glad she took the offer. it was that moment where the waiter arrived. "Same thing. Potato Soup with Leek." She said happily. bits had become a worry recently. it was good to know she didn't have to think about an income anymore.

"Ditto" was all Erigo said to order. looking over at Doodle, she speaks up. "What? It sounds really good!" She says, smiling. Erigo's thoughts then shifted back to her home in Trottingham. her wife is not going to happy that she spent longer here than planned. This worried Erigo quite a bit, and (despite her trying as hard as she could to hide it) it showed.

Looking over at Erigo, Dylgo could tell something was off. hoping to distract her from whatever it was, She leans over and hugs her. "I'm so glad I got to see you again Erigo. I really missed you." "I missed you too." Erigo said, forcing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 am

Doodle looked over at the two and noticed something off with Erigo so her thoughts quickly turned to the migration. "So, how many colors of dragons will you ponies think we'll see? I hope we'll see some gold ones or maybe a few light blue. Or some black?"

Her mind then drifted to all the different types of dragon there would be.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:13 am

Dylgo Released the hug and got back to her seat as Doodle started asking about the dragons. "I don't know. I've never seen a dragon before." "Neither have I." Erigo said. her mind wasn't fully distracted, but she had decided to force herself to be happy at this point. she didn't want to bring down the others. "I think they'll be big... and flying..." Dylgo said with a slight giggle. she really had no clue what to expect tomorrow. neither of them do.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

The waiter soon returned with three potato and leek soups which he passed around. "Enjoy!" He said. Doodle dipped her spoon in for the first taste which the flavors swirled around in her mouth. "Ah." She said, "This has to be the best soup in Ponyville!" She then began making preparations for Tomorrow's Dragon migration.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:21 pm

When the soup arrived, both Dylgo and Erigo ate quietly. Their family always ate quietly, so it felt just like old times. The soup was good, Dylgo gave the restaurant that. she didn't normally like places like this, but she had never gone with more than one other pony. she could see the appeal now.

Finishing up her soup before Dylgo, Erigo decides to break the silence. "Well, that was good." She said, smiling. "So, what's the plan for tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:07 pm

"Well like I said, bring camouflage, binoculars and shovels. I haven't really decided on a time but it will take some time to dig those trenches, so I say 8:00'ish or 7:00'ish should be enough time." Doodle said confidently also hiding the fact she was half overjoyed about the migration and letting 'first timers' see it!

The waiter returned with the bill and Doodle Divided up the bill between the three of them and said. "I've got to get going but it was fun meeting you two! See you tomorrow!" After that, she quietly got up and walked to the counter with her four bits.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:52 pm

"oh, right." Erigo said laughing at herself a little. she had forgotten that she had already gone over it. "It's going to be fun." Dylgo said, looking at the bill. four bits. not bad. "I should probably get going too. I'm so glad you're here, Erigo! It was great to meet you as well Doodle." Dylgo said as she gets up to pay her bill.

"Bye sis. I'll see you tomorrow." Erigo said as she pays her bill.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Doodle rolled out of the bed exactly at 6:30am, plenty of time to make all of those snacks and with time to spare. She got busy in the kitchen pulling out ingredients while carefully following her grandmother's guide making them extra special. She quickly whipped up the cupcake batter and put them in the oven then quickly got started on the cookies.

She then pulled out cookies of all flavors out of the oven and quickly set them on the stove to cool. A sharp 'ding' went off letting her know that the cupcakes were ready. She then looked at the clock which read 7:30, and walked over to Erigo's door and knocked. "Erigo, it's time to start the trenches for the migration!"

She then returned to the kitchen and pulled out the cupcakes then frosted them. She let them cool while she was stuffing all of the cookies inside a plastic bag and putting the cupcakes inside of a Tupperware container and slid them into her bag. She went to her room, put on her camouflage, got her binoculars and her shovel, then waited outside for Erigo. "Extra shovels and binoculars are in the basement if you need them." She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:24 pm

It was a restless night for Erigo. she had no idea what her wife was thinking right now, or what she was doing. Would she hate her for staying longer? Would she be supportive? The thoughts had mercifully let her drift off to sleep.

"Erigo, it's time to start the trenches for the migration!"

Jumping up from bed, she groggily looks around. "Alright." She said as she got up to put on the camouflage. She never thought she'd see herself in this. giggling a little at how she looks, she remembers that Doodle's probably waiting on her. grabbing a shovel and a pair of binoculars, she heads for the front door. getting outside, she looks around to see Doodle. "Alright, I'm ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:40 pm

"Alrighty this way!" She said launching into the air while giving her wings three mighty downward thrusts to get her airborne even with all of the added weight. She quickly sailed over white tail wood and landed a little bit west of Ponyville where other ponies were busy with their own trenches. "Wow, it's packed." She dipped her right wing down and sailed right then landed at the perfect spot.

She began carving out the aproximate size for the trench and started Shoveling away.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:29 am

Erigo had a harder time lifting off. she never was the flyer. managing to keep up somehow, she's amazed by the sight of the town from up there. she now completely understood why Dylgo wanted to live out here. There's plenty of space to practice her flying with a beautiful background to boot. but she didn't have much time to admire the scenery though, because the trip was much faster in the air. Landing by Doodle, Erigo looks around. "Where's Dylgo?" She asks herself. "It's not like her to be late."

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry!" Dylgo said loudly as she briskly trotted up to the two. "it took longer than I thought to find some camouflage." she finished apologetically. "It's quite alright Dylgo. We just got here ourselves." "phew. alright, well then. Let's get digging." Dylgo said, gabbing a shovel.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:51 pm

"Just dig along the lines in the dirt I drew, we should be through within a few hours." She said as she began digging. It was hard work in the chilly morning air but she dealt with it long enough to finish their hole/trench and climb into it before the first dragon appeared overhead. She ooed and aahed as each and every dragon, some flying dangerously low to them on the ground.

Each trying to outdo the others by showing off their arial moves. Doodle pulled out the snacks and set them on a tray. The dragons themselves were an amazing multitude of colors ranging from all sides of the color wheel. She quickly took out her sketch book and began sketching them simply amazed by their beauty and grace.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 pm

The Digging was a lot more hard work than Dylgo was used to. being able to fly might have helped here as well. Erigo was having a slightly easier time, because she actually could fly. it's funny how one simple trait can effect things. As Erigo was just getting tired, the trench was done. not bad. there was little time to rest though. the dragons appeared not long after.

diving into the bunker, Dylgo was amazed by the dragons. They were huge! They all sorts of different colors and shapes as well. they were also apparently loving the attention. the arial tricks and such were quite amazing. Neither Dylgo nor Erigo could think of anything to say. it was truly a great sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister's Reunited   Sister's Reunited - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister's Reunited
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: