My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name change restrictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Name change restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Name change restrictions   Name change restrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 am

After some discussion, we have decided that name changing is getting a little out of hand. Changing names because you are unsure of the one you have is fine, but doing so often can be confusing to others. So by the end of this weekend we will be removing this feature.

If you want to change your name now, please do so. If you wish to change it later, then just let a mod or admin know and they can make the change for you. Preferably and admin as they can do so directly and immediately.

If you do not support this, please voice your concerns to us here or in chat. Thank you.

Last edited by Korenav on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Name change restrictions   Name change restrictions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Maybe try it where you can only change your name every three months? I found that on a couple of sites.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Name change restrictions   Name change restrictions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:43 pm

In accordance with your last suggestion, that kind of system wouldn't be feasible given the technical limitations of the Forumotion administrator console. Sorry.

1nc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name change restrictions   Name change restrictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name change restrictions
Page 1 of 1