My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargazer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Stargazer
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[Creds to Moony]

Species: Unicorn
Mane: Light blue with dark blue streak
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: Bright pink
Body: Light green-blue with purple hooves
Cutie Mark: Purple dust swirling around a star
Age (Baby,adult): Adult (23)

Personality: Star is very kind, and extremely smart. She loves everypony, and accepts them for who they are without judgement. She doesn't hate any pony unless they have done something to her that is worthy of the strong emotion. Star is also a bit of a talker, once she starts, it takes a whole lot to stop her. She will often go off about one subject then drift to another without a bridge to connect the two. Her absolute favorite thing to talk about is math and science, once she starts she can't stop.

Surprisingly, she doesn't get upset when an experiment goes wrong. Instead, she thinks of it as an opportunity to try again, and again if need be. She will try as hard as she can to complete an experiment correctly, and doesn't mind when her hypotheses are wrong.

Likes: Stars, math, astronomy, everypony, smart ponies, experimenting.
Dislikes: Mean ponies, when the sky is too dark to see the stars

History:
Stargazer has always been a scientist. She began her first experiment when she was 2 years old, just after she started speaking. It was a test to see what made rabbits grow faster, carrots or strawberries.

She has also always loved the stars, and her parents got her her first telescope when she was 3. Every night she would gaze up at the beautiful lights in the night sky, and she memorized every single constellation before she was 6.

Stargazer grew up in Maneapolis with 3 sisters. There was Jasmine, Salondra and Astrid. Jasmine was the youngest, Salondra the eldest and Astrid the middle child, with Star being the youngest. The four sisters were always there for each other, whether they were wanted or not. They would always get into trouble with their parents, mostly due to Soalondra's playful and devious plans. Jasmine had always been Star's favorite. She'd always stop their games if Stat got hurt. She got her cutie mark before Star, a doctor's plus. She went on to become a nurse. Salondra was the playful, troublesome one. She always came up with these plans to get all of them in trouble.

Astrid was the most unsocial. She'd always hang around inside, banging around in her room. She went on to create new weapons and such for the guards up in Canterlot. She cared the least for Star, but Star never minded. She was the most beautiful of all as well, with her silky white mane. Jasmine and Salondra were jealous of her all the time, Star wasn't though. She didn't mind being the least pretty one.

She later moved away from Maneopolis and currently lives in a small apartment in Canterlot. She still does her experiments, and strange explosions are often heard by the neighbors...

Star keeps a house in Ponyville for when she visits as well.

Example RP segment: 4. Your OC is framed by a robber who plants his weapon on him/her. A Guardpony threatens to take your OC into custody. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

knock knock
"Coming!" shouted Star, trying to keep her new experiment from toppling over. She quickly stabilized it, she cantered to the door and opened it to find a tan stallion with a brown mustache and a guard's uniform on standing in the doorway.
"Um, hello, can I help you?" asked Star.
"Are you Stargazer?"
"Uh...yeh last time I checked, who wants to know?"
"You are under arrest for robbing the Art Museum in Canterlot."
"What?! I've never even been to Canterlot in my life! Ask anyone, I've been here in Manehatten for like the past three years."
"Than why did we get an anonymous tip saying it was you, Stargazer, who robbed the Art Museum of four paintings hm?"
"Uh duh, it's called framing. Someone is obviously trying to frame me for this."
"And why should I trust you."
"Because I don't lie, often. Just kidding! I don't lie. Well except for this one time in kindergarten when I told the teacher I didn't have a cookie so I could have a second one."
The guard stared at her, trying to decide if she was lying.
"Can I have a look around?"
"Yes of course, it's a bit messy though."
The guard stepped into Star's disastrous apartment and nearly tripped over an empty rat cage. He stood up quickly. He continued to investigate everywhere, he searched the closet, the desk, the drawers, even Star's bedroom.
"Alright, seems clean. Thank you for your time and patience."
"Of course. Good-bye! Have a nice day!"  
[acceptance]

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:57 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Raynie!

Raynie!

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:28 am

You already have two approved ponies, please play the ones you already have before creating new characters. Usually we don't even like to accept a second character for a player till they've at least RPd their first pony some.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 am

Again, Ray, she started two threads and is a pretty active player. One is in the White Tail Woods (Painting) and the other is in The Bowling Alley (Waiting is not an easy virtue). She's playing both of her ponies. How long does she have to wait for this one?
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:32 am

*sigh* she needs to actively play the two characters she already has. As it stands 50% of her total posts are in the OC creation section of the forums. Maybe after she's actually completed a couple threads we will allow her a third character.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 am

Whereas we appreciate your input, Calla Lily, Raynie is simply echoing one of our long-standing policies. Until it is clear that she is active as well as reliable, we'd like for her to remain focused on developing -- and thereby making the best of -- her first OCs.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:21 pm

hey, uh, don't mean to bother either of you, but I've started to post with my ponies more often and I was wondering if you could reconsider accepting this one, please. thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:20 am

I can approve this now, but why does the pic have an alicorn on it?
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:31 am

Oh I explain that in the history.she blew off her horn in an experiment and then made herself fake wings
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:35 am

I'm afraid i can't approve of that. If one can just make wings then it removes the uniqueness of the races.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:38 am

Well, it's not like she just made then out of nowhere. She's a scientist and made them special for her, but can't make them again. It's not like something any pony can do.....
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:42 am

And plus, as I just changed, they don't actually work. She just wanted to see if she could make them, but accidentally attached them to her coat and can't get them off.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm sorry but it cannot be approved as is.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:49 pm

oh ok, I'll change it
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:06 am

Ok I made changes
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:24 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:28 am

Yay! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stargazer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazer    Stargazer  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargazer
Page 1 of 1