My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Beside Myself with Worry

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Rozen almost laughed to see them threaten the Diamond Dogs. He would join in the threatening if he was not stuck in the body of a small mare. Instead he joined in and supported the threat. "Yes, beware the Metal Pony. He is stronger than steel. He will crush your diamonds into dust!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:18 am

Rosette watched the others in a state of bewilderment. Were they really trying to intimidate these Diamond Dogs? They were big creatures with claws!

(DM)

The Diamond Dogs stared at at Jim, shocked at his display. They started shaking, looking frantically between themselves.

Just as she was having these doubts, she noticed the their frightened looks. She quickly joined in with the charade, using her gift of the gab.

"The Great Metal Pony is not the only one here not to be meddled with. We're his band of mercenaries," she said, putting on a gruff voice to hide her own, "Our griffon, the Dark Destroyer, has sliced ponies in half with his razor sharp talons. That mare over there? A silent, deadly assassin. And you don't even want to know what I've done...

(DM)

The Diamond Dogs looked positively terrified now. All three of them dropped to their knees, holding their hands together as if begging.

"On second thoughts, we don't want hurt ponies no more!" whimpered one of them, "Please, don't hurt us or our diamonds! We'll do anything!"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Jim growled menacingly at the dogs. Add a little malice and that'll crumble, as they indeed already did. These creatures really were thick- Willow was pretty small and timid, at least to Jim's first impression. Hell, it was essentially a little stallion who wouldn't hurt a fly, a mare who got by entirely on her looks, a medium Stallion who only got violent if somepony was bullied and a griffon. Okay the giffon was helpful admittedly.

"That's right. Now, take us out of this cave system, lest the great metal pony destroy your precious diamonds!" He said in a voice that indicated he wasn't to be trifled with.

He picked up the diamonds, keeping them out of reach of the Diamond Dogs. He grinned thankfully at the others for helping him out with that. He gave a particular look to Rose, who had probably been the best one at helping after making up the roles of everypony and griffon. He had to say he was enjoying being with this lot. They were pretty nice, considering certain other ponies Jim had met. He followed the diamond dogs (assuming they lead them out of course) and kept a decent distance to avoid them getting grabby.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:24 pm

(DM)

"This way ponies and griffons," called of the frightened Diamond Dogs, signalling for the group to follow him as he started to head down a corridor.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:27 am

Willow had started to walk down the corridor when a thought struk him, what if this was a trap and this dog was leading them to their doom? Turning to the nearest pony who happened to be Rose he asked in a soft voice "Do you think this is a good idea? I mean what if this is a trap? So far this seems all a little too easy to me..."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

(Over three days passed. Amber's turn in rotation has been skipped)

"Nice one," Rose commented to Jim as they followed their former captors.

She had to admit, she was a little skeptical of how convincing even she had been. But apparently these diamond dogs were really stupid. Rosette's thoughts were interrupted by Williow.

"I doubt it's a trap. They don't seem that clever," she replied, before saying to the others, "Maybe we should use this time to get some answers from them..."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Jim smiled at Rose. "Why thank you."

He listened to the two natter back and forth. Well, it would be an oppurtunity. However, being tact wasn't really his strong suit. He only managed to pull off the bluff because the dogs were so bloody stupid. He looked to Rose, Willow and Rozen.

"If you want answers from them don't expect me to. I'm worried I'll say the wrong thing. Rose, maybe you could charm your way into their good books?"

He knew it was a tall order but it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Willow nodded "I'm more of a listener" It was true he was never good at keeping a conversation going for long unless it involved a problem from some pony else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Beside Myself with Worry   I'm Beside Myself with Worry - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Beside Myself with Worry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3